What's new

RPG RPG Maker [DEVIL'S OFFICE] SHRIFT (RJ209839)

Shrifted

Reputation score
How do you do the dance battle in EX2 I keep dying everytime to the first defense phase
Relatively easy, once you realize what's going on:
You can't. It's all a dream. When given the choice on which way you'd like to be sucked, press the back button instead of choosing either option. Kazuya will recognize that it's a dream, and from that point forward you just need to wake up from it, like usual.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so how do you beat the new pink bed 4-2 finally made it there was waiting for the patch made it to idol dream part but everytime i used wake up it always misses so i lost. unless i just got unlucky with wake up or that not what your meant to do.

Magnion

Reputation score
Blog post about EX4.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not to sure who yami and mio are but if there in an ex dungeon and the way you asking sounds like there a duo then they could be the two fairy's from ex3 i played ex3 without a translation so have no idea what there names are

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Yami and Mio are dlc, not part of the EXes, they are paid dlc that you access with the special memento items in the delusion chamber.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
got a question i been doing a true mercy run since the very start and im at 4-2 i want to go back to get the lose scenes befor i finish my run i was able to chapter select for barghest then when for 1-2 to get lampas but there are no random encounters so can i not get the scenes anymore or is that what those box items are for i tried using one in the pink bed in 1-2 nothing happen then tryed again where im at 4-2 but that still daji dream even when i had a box equipped

FloofyIsGood

Reputation score
got a question i been doing a true mercy run since the very start and im at 4-2 i want to go back to get the lose scenes befor i finish my run i was able to chapter select for barghest then when for 1-2 to get lampas but there are no random encounters so can i not get the scenes anymore or is that what those box items are for i tried using one in the pink bed in 1-2 nothing happen then tryed again where im at 4-2 but that still daji dream even when i had a box equipped
There's a difference between pink beds and safe beds. But yeah, for refights you use Bronze Boxes.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's a difference between pink beds and safe beds. But yeah, for refights you use Bronze Boxes.
ya had to use safe beds so got lampas done but how can i get iron maiden from behide the box only gives me the front scene and chapter select she never even at 1-3 anymore i hope i dont have to start from beginning ill try and do 1-2 until i get to her second encounter see if that works. well starting from 1-2 did not work ill skip that scene for now unless the box can really give me that scene really dont want to start a new game for a single scene i should be able to get from chapter select.

Last edited: