What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

WhiteHair

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi. I am new both on the forum and the game. My IGN is Fleur. Can someone tell me how i can meet the second requirement on this quest to get my reward please ? Also the story seems pretty short, 12 chapters in easy medium hard mode, after this, is there another consistent way to get crystals to roll the gacha ? Thank you in advance for answering me

Attachments

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
Hi. I am new both on the forum and the game. My IGN is Fleur. Can someone tell me how i can meet the second requirement on this quest to get my reward please ? Also the story seems pretty short, 12 chapters in easy medium hard mode, after this, is there another consistent way to get crystals to roll the gacha ? Thank you in advance for answering me
i think it's " dont let any party member die " and for make sure " don't use any item " like mana or heal either

only way to get more crytal is: complete all the map include DAILY quest map (easy/normal/hard)
complete full weekly quest
& login everyday to get crytals <----- this login will help you someday got bonus from the dev because they realize you login their game everyday [and they reward u 20 or even 50 crytals (often per 3 month i guess)]

at this time when u get 30 crytals you should roll the golden gacha to try to get yellow yukikaze .. it's a waste for us but it's so good with newbies like u

Last edited:

WhiteHair

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you for your quick and accurate reply. Yeah, i already rolled the 30 crystals golden gacha, but got nothing interesting, i rolled 80 crystals so far and got only one HR, and not one i wanted =(. I only hope that the HR and above ticket will give me some luck.

kfhustle

Reputation score
atleast u still hav more chance because in twitter they said they will give us some mini event for next 2 days

WhiteHair

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello. I need your advices again. I want to get the HR ticket from the event but i need to complete the event in hard mode which is too difficult for my actual rank. So i want to know more about team composition (2 healers. 1 debuff. 1 fighter ?). What item should i equip for each role (orange for fighter and green for healer ?). If you could tell me which character i should upgrade to build a team, it could be nice too. Thank you very much.

Attachments

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
first thing first .... at this time u should only invest your material for little (green)demon-girl you got from last event .. at this time she is best in your char list !
at this time i can only recommend you use this team .. the captain potisiton must be right like this : 21657
the last slot is for hero you hide from other players and it most important !!!! why? because
at this time you got 2 hearler (Nadia(yellow) and the monk-girl) u can invest them 2 in the team .. and their only duty is heal for the PURPLE heroine you hide from other players (only hide units with 1000 damage plz) and the girl in middle yukikaze, her only duty is use skill 2 to cure teamate-poisoned/Petrification by snakeBoss !
to finish this quest you can only hide some kind of hero LIKE THESE :

p/s: u need to go here to research about the girls you need to finish that hard mode (yellow)snake-boss :
<---- remember use translate it from japanese to english with your browser's tool (google chrome or firefox all fine)
i mark it by red arrow for you to look all of it .. HERE : yy.png

Last edited:

kfhustle

Reputation score
well, the team RIZE's recommend is good (ESPECIALLY about how to pick hired hero from other players)
but i still think it not enough to survive the poison and most importantly: Petrification !!
maybe at least you need to MAX level your party.
and about Equipment :
all 3 of your healers must equip 4 piece Yellow or Red/Green/Blue shuriken -- 2 piece Purple or Green for Each character - then wait for luck the boss dont kill yellow yukikaze girl because if that girl die = no one can cure poison/Petrification anymore (only use item can cure it but for only 1 target/per turn)

i guess the solution for this problem is you need to got 1 of these girl and make her position is leader on team:

last thing, i worry about 30 turn won't finish the boss because 1 fighter from hire still seem not enough damage??

Last edited:

WhiteHair

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks to your advice, i am improving in the right way. I am actually trying to max out the team and tried to do the event in hard mode. I encountered few issues, yukikaze and the green devil girl dont have much health so they die quickly, heals cant catch up to damages so i had to use potions, but i will eventually ran out of these and cant afford to buy new ones because i am too poor after rank up. At my early stage of the game, i guess i have to give up to get the hr ticket because i wont be able to kill the snake without debuffs.

Attachments

kfhustle

Reputation score
Thanks to your advice, i am improving in the right way. I am actually trying to max out the team and tried to do the event in hard mode. I encountered few issues, yukikaze and the green devil girl dont have much health so they die quickly, heals cant catch up to damages so i had to use potions, but i will eventually ran out of these and cant afford to buy new ones because i am too poor after rank up. At my early stage of the game, i guess i have to give up to get the hr ticket because i wont be able to kill the snake without debuffs.
yeah the real problem is you need all equipment to have a chance to survive boss's skill .... and i think at this time you should try to farm some gold too .. because you really need gold in this game to do important things like upgrage

ManofEcchi

Reputation score

If you need to farm shuriken items to equip your units, give us a call.
Which server are you (i'm in server 2) we can help you more in game if we play same hours.

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
do u guy have an option pick server when register the game acc ?? because i auto forced to play in server 1 .... T_T

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
do u guy have an option pick server when register the game acc ?? because i auto forced to play in server 1 .... T_T
Sadly the game itself choose the server randomly when you create an acc and as far as i know, it can't be changed :(

In other news, the "after GW banner" surely has an amazing chance of give an SR unit...unfortunatly for me it was a DUPE xD
Good luck to you guys if you try it.

WhiteHair

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, it could be useful, I am on server 2 too, my IGN is "Fleur" but i don't play at fixed hours. I don't know which banner you are talking about, but i already spent my crystals on the purple Asagi (i guess ?), and didn't get a HR or higher, and today i am seeing the banner with Santa Rinko, i got tricked :cry:, i just want a Rinko, Asagi, Mizuki SR, but i still have a long road before me because even with 10 rolls, you don't have a HR guaranted.

ManofEcchi

Reputation score
Yeah, it could be useful, I am on server 2 too, my IGN is "Fleur" but i don't play at fixed hours. I don't know which banner you are talking about, but i already spent my crystals on the purple Asagi (i guess ?), and didn't get a HR or higher, and today i am seeing the banner with Santa Rinko, i got tricked :cry:, i just want a Rinko, Asagi, Mizuki SR, but i still have a long road before me because even with 10 rolls, you don't have a HR guaranted.

Yeah that santa rinko is the after Golden Week banner, and cool we can be friends in server 2, i just need you ID to send you the request (mine is 16668976) you can see it clicking on MENU (upper rigth side of the screen and again chosing upper rigth option and finally DMM GAMES ID)

zero777

Reputation score
At last, tomorrow SR gacha banner is her, been waiting for her..damn..

Last edited: