What's new

[DMM] Taimanin RPG

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
for Map Events the Reward Quests are:

1. Clear X Difficulty X Times
2. Clear Medium/Hard (20/25) without taking X amount of Boss Debuff item (Purple Box)
3. Collect X Medals
4. Kill X Monsters
5. Kill X Elite Monsters (Rarer Orange glowing enemies that sometimes spawns stationary and at fixed area's)
6. Pick up X Yellow Boxes
7. Pick up X Red Boxes (Rarer boxes that can drop better items such as Gacha Tickets)

So as long as you keep doing one of the above during a run, you'll automatically clear all the quests. The more important ones imo are, Clear Hard 100 Times (Skill Ticket), Clear Hard without taking any Boss Debuff Items (HR Ticket, even if you have to burn a gem per clear, do it, 10 Gems for Guaranteed HR+ is better than 2 Normal Rolls esp if you're new), Collect 1k Medals (HR Ticket), everything else is ok-ish and not too important other than Gems for this event. Once you hit the above, feel free to do whatever other things you want really.

Best Event, or pretty much the best event generally, to farm for Gold/XP items are Boss Events since just constantly leeching/Host Leeching can get you lots of drops anyway which you can use to buy out pretty much the entire shop (Skip the Event Evolution Items, same as normal LR Evolution items but Purple, since it's a General Item used by all Events and you won't really build everyone). It's also slack enough i don't even Host and just do pure leech nor do i even leech enough to finish up my BP lol (Stam used to grind other Raid Bosses to perfect Gear)

Priority on buy order imo is, 1 Character (to collect) > HR Ticket > Ticket > Gems > Remaining characters if you want > Gold Bars > XP > LR Evolution Material > everything else. The reason is, you pick up one character to get the H stuff (Cause we're playing a H-Game, this is top priority), HR Tickets are way better than Normal Tickets and you spend most if not all of your gems on Gacha anyway so...... might as well get the tickets first. Remaining Characters later on because you might get them from the Boss as Drop and Fame is kinda useless, I usually skip out on buying them completely and I tend to still have quite a number of copies to Lv 5 Skill by the end of the Event (Also because I have a proper LR Gacha deck so Event SR's are kinda useless for me since pretty much Buffer Yukikaze is the only Event SR who can really match up to a Gacha SR). As for why Money > XP. Money burns out the fastest out of all the resources, maxing out a SR Gear costs 150k, that's nearly 1 Mil for every character you want to Gear up separately (technically you only need 5 sets but if you're lazy to swap, you get more). Leveling a LR at higher levels can easily cost a few 100k per attempt. So even if you had the XP, you'll run out of Gold faster and thus, Gold is more important than XP Fodder. LR Evolution Material should always be bought over the other Evolution Materials first because if you want to farm those in the actual Daily Dungeons, you're gonna have a bad time. Course if you need something more impt first like a LR Evolution Material to get your Gacha SR to LR, then go ahead.

Last edited:

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
some things to note for new patch.
More QoL stuff,
AUTO IS NOW ACTIVATED UNTIL TURNED OFF
-If you start a stage with Auto on, on the previous stage, it now stays on Auto, no more having to hit Auto at the start of every stage.

Raid Event:
-Raid Shop had a slight change, the 10 crystals trade has been removed...... and is now (from what I can tell) a Daily 1 Crystal, this is better unless you want to throw for new characters at the start of the event or can't log on daily, since it's now 10 > 15/16 Crystals.

-The Raid boss is super easy, like, stupidly easy because idk if the AI is intended this way, but he has a chance to spam his Buff.... for most of the fight... which does nothing, cause buffs don't Stack, so basically you can RNG your way to victory. Add on to the fact his HP is the lowest EVER (I've played since the start, and I'm pretty sure no Raid Event had lower than 400k HP), he drops like a rock. His damage even when Buffed isn't really anything that spectacular (having Yukikaze's Buff nullify's the bonus and more) so the only way any properly built DD is going to drop is to get blasted 3/4 times in a row without a Skill Proc, DEF Buff or have no Lifesteal Runes. He also rarely uses his AoE and it doesn't even have any Status Effects. I'm running 4 ST's and Yukikaze and I can easily drop him by 300k (Wasn't too possible/consistent on Raids aft the Cyan Nerf) in a single attempt. No Dark cause 95% of the Dark unit's are AoE or terrible due to stats, even the new unit ain't that good per say (till the stats are out), because Super Powerful Skills are 800-820% (Recoil Based like Swimsuit Ingrid) while Powerful Skills are 700-720% (Pure ST with no Debuffs like Plain Yuko, Plain Yukikaze) with levels, but you take 30% of your life as damage, and survival tends to be the issue in fights. Super (Gold Ticket) however, has more bulk and higher damage, which is a threat and I'd suggest running a healer only for this level to keep Buffers alive longer.

Last edited:

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
I somehow, only get the SR from last event to Lv3 skill, which is ... fuck (Seriously, RNG hates me w a passion lol)

Autopsyst

Reputation score
last event sr is useless, so it doesnt matter

p.s. must say, continuous autobattle is really good. finally i can just fire-and-forget after clicking on "join raid"

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
Man, what the hell is with that new event's ending?
I''m having Asanagi flashback rn

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
how to change the character at "home" menu?
Click on the Menu button at the top right and select My Profile (マイ プロフィール ).
Click on the Pink Star to choose which unit you want to show on the Home Menu ( click on 変更する to confirm).

loka224

Reputation score
got it,thanks :)

Another question,do lr characters need 2 heart to unlock h Scene?
unlocked my first heart for some characters and got an h scene but the my lr unit.

rizekamishiro

Reputation score
got it,thanks :)

Another question,do lr characters need 2 heart to unlock h Scene?
unlocked my first heart for some characters and got an h scene but the my lr unit.
LR character got 2 h scene if you want to unlock all of 2 ... you must have full 3 heart,
2 heart only give you the first h scene of that character

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
R needs 1 Heart (1 Scene)
HR needs 2 Hearts (1 Scene)
SR needs 3 Hearts (2 Scenes, 1st Scene at 2 Hearts)

On another note regarding the event, for those who are confused on the boss, the boss can be pretty BS sometimes. Basically she starts out with massive DEF (It's enough to halve all my ST attackers Skill damage, even the Green Axe Girl's whom I borrow with 1.1k ATK does like barely 5k), at 20k HP, she goes into Rage and goes Berserk which drastically reduces her DEF but notably increases her ATK and SPD while reducing your ATK and DEF. If she AoE crits, you can actually expect a potential Team Wipe lol, I've taken nearly or over 3k in a single turn, even on my Butler (Who's technically the Tankiest character in the game and is Green). I highly recommend you run a full team of Non-Blue ST's and a Buffer to quickly burst her down once her DEF drops. If you're new or can't run a full Gacha ST team, try to at least grab the Green Axe Girl ST and pray she carries you, you can Manual and try to save your Mana for when her DEF drops to burst her down (Use Cyan proc's whenever or if you need to heal). Do NOT run any Blue at all, there is a very high chance of them just getting 2 shotted while being unable to Lifesteal back due to her DEF and Type Disadvantage, even pre-Berserk.

Edit: Rage Starts at 20k hp, I just happened to always hit 20k at T8 lol.

Last edited:

Autopsyst

Reputation score
event SR seems to be buffer/heal hybrid, with 60% def/60% att up, but ill stick to Yuki
probly will pass on trying to get the gacha one also

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Personally, I don't like Recoil type Attackers, 30% HP is pretty hard to sustain tgt with Boss damage and the bonus isn't even too notable (700% Pure ST VS 800% Recoil ST, AoE is 300% Pure VS 350% Recoil). I'd say just get them if you want the art. Usage wise, they're very weak honestly.

The Event SR is actually pretty good esp if you don't have Yukikaze (1st Event Buffer) or Kousaka (Gacha Buffer) or have trouble surviving Dark Bosses. She's also a tankier version of Yukikaze with really good tank stats along with good utility for Manual with the Team 30% Heal and 3 Man Status Cleanse. She has nearly 50% Higher Overall Tank Stats than Yukikaze, SPD is 1 less which is actually an issue sadly as Yukikaze with all SPD Emblems is just 1 SPD faster than most ST Attackers which secures her Buffing before the Attackers Attack. She does lack the SPD Buff, but it's not too big of a loss. Overall a very good build up regardless of whether you have Yukikaze or Kousaka

TheMadKitten

Reputation score
I basically go full on RNG vs RNG, and equip my team full w Heal (Orange) & 0 SP skill chance equip (Blue), then grab any other Green unit I can get from the support list
And pray as hard as possible for them to use their skills every turn
Was able to go through the Hard boss w/o debuff item (Had to burn through a stupid amount of heal though -_- )
Green Axe Girl carried my sorry ass this time as well, too (So I will be sure to give her a lot of headpat after the event lol)

Also, seems like we're getting a 1-week log-in reward on top of the normal weekly login reward

And most importantly, 1 free pull in the permanent gem gacha per day, so remember that as well

Last edited:

Nick_XRX

Reputation score
If you have a fully upgraded Mitia (the green succubus that you can get from a previous event). Equip her with 2 turquoise shurikens so she can spam her Ultimate as early as possible to debuff the boss's attack. Then the party wipe from the boss will not be as harsh. She can also serve as a decent damage dealer for the party, although not as good as axe girl.

kfhustle

Reputation score
If you have a fully upgraded Mitia (the green succubus that you can get from a previous event). Equip her with 2 turquoise shurikens so she can spam her Ultimate as early as possible to debuff the boss's attack. Then the party wipe from the boss will not be as harsh. She can also serve as a decent damage dealer for the party, although not as good as axe girl.
yep u're doing it right .. i'm use her too ... she can debuff reduce the boss damage so good that my team don't even lost half health and the boss already dead 🥳🥳🥳