What's new

DoP Style RP beta sign up

devild

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: DoP Style RP beta sign up

interest shown, will fill in a form, once i recover from this cold and can think straight.

Human
Female

name is Vina

STR: 15
INT: 5
AWE: 5

SPD: 20
STA: 5

all for now till cold clears up :/

Last edited:
OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy Shit. I never expected this just for the testing o_O. Lets just hope I do well, I don't wanna disappoint anyone. So here's hoping for a good game eh?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I look forward to getting raped by you sir.
(I really wish that was the first time I've said that)

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Well. All in the luck of the Dice.... or random number generator in this case my friend, And Toxic your character will be up very soon, no rape in first round tho. Sorry :( Edit: Also I wanna apologize to Diaga and innocence, as I havent put their stories up yet, They will be up tomorrow without a doubt unless I have a major Hardware failure.

Last edited:

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like to join.

Character: Host
Species: What The Fuck Is That Thing (humanoid, reptilian demon-esque creature)
Gender: Male (or so he likes to think, but he counts as Herm - see description)

Long Physical Description:
Host is a large, reptilian humanoid, standing at around 1.9-2.0m high, and covered in black scales, very similar in appearance to those on a suit of scale mail. (see this: ) His head is similar to that of a lizard, very closely resembling this one, (warning pic is huge), only without the spikes.
His head is covered in the same black scales as the rest of his body, only far smaller. Host does not immediately appear to have lips, however, when an activity requiring lips is encountered, two patches of flesh from either side of the inside of Host's mouth will extend, allowing him to preform actions like whistling and drinking. His hands and feet all end in claws, and his body is fairly muscular, making him a fairly imposing figure.
Host has no ass, as his digestive system can eventually turn anything into a nutrient; however, if he over-eats, he will either throw up, or convert the excess into an iridescent substance that secretes out of his skin like sweat and hardens soon after, giving him an unusual rainbow coloured look. (this does not hinder his movement nor protect him from attacks; the substance is weak and flexible.) He can later consume the stuff for food, assuming it doesn't fall off and get lost first.
Host's sexual organs are hidden inside his body - however, moderate arousal and even light touching in the areas that the organs are under will cause them to involuntarily pop out. (This way, he can still be raped - when he gets hit with a successful rape attempt, the enemy touches him in the crotch/ass area, his organs pop out and he gets raped.)
Host's two sexual organs are:
a phallus that comes out of the front of his crotch, in the same place you would expect a normal phallus to be. It's 7.2 inches long, ends in a point and is somewhat curved; it's length is split into segments in a similar way to that of a centipede’s body, only far fewer and overlapping.
Host's other sexual organ is a tail with an opening on the end, serving the same sexual functions as a vajina; when excited, the whole tail comes out of Host's back. The end of the tail is situated where the tailbone is in humans, just above the ass. It is roughly as long as his torso, about 0.8m, and about 14 cm in diameter. Despite having female genitalia, Host cannot get pregnant as he has no womb or similar in which to birth a child - his tail connects to his stomach, which immediately begins digesting the foreign material.

Short Physical Description:
A large, black scaled reptilian humanoid, standing 2m tall, and with a head similar to a lizard's. He has no ass, and both a dick, and a cunt on the end of a tail; both are in the positions you would expect a dick or tail to be. Both of his sexual organs are hidden inside his body, but will shoot out if the area they are underneath is touched. He cannot get pregnant.

Personality:
Host is me, but to extreme extents; he hates the idea of having female anatomy, and the thought of getting raped in it is even less enjoyable for him. (He has some rather conflicting fetishes in this regard; dickgirls are one example.) He tends to be either a bitter character or an excitable one, sometimes both at the same time... It is primarily dependant on the situation he's in at the time. (Seeing as he's trapped in a dungeon he's going to be rather pissed; when he finds out that there's females he might get happier, but when he runs into a male that tries to rape him, he's gunna RAAAAGE!)

Now, for suggestions:
Make clothes give you varying levels of not-being-raped - when the enemy first successfully hits the character, they have to get past an item of clothing, so the first turn's rape is negated; the character does not take fatigue damage or have a chance of pregnancy. If you had two pieces of clothing (or one piece of clothing that counted twice,) then the second successful rape attempt would be negated as well. However, this will not come back after it has been used, and when the clothing runs out of this 'defence' stat, it has become too damaged to provide protection. (Any other abilities that the clothes give, such as adding 2 to speed, would still remain even though the clothes were damaged.)

Give males a chance of getting a STD while being raped instead of being damaged, in the same way that females get pregnant. This STD could randomly do one of several things, like lowering stats or doubling fatigue taken, before finally running out several turns later. This puts it more in line with pregnancy. As for why the females don't get any STDs, the best reason is because the strains present are engineered to only affect males.

Things for when the game gets working:

New item categories:
Glasses/Masks - raises awareness
Shoes/Leggings - raises speed
Rings/Amulets - various effects, including possible special abilities and bad effects
Pants/Boxers etc. - this is the category that stops the rape-age
Shirts/Chest Armour etc. - raises stamina (or possibly just health)

Perks:
These would be special abilities that are chosen on character creation, but can sometimes be given to players through special events. There would be good perks, which cost you a perk, and disadvantageous 'perks' that let you choose one more perk. Things like permanently having one level of rape resistance, or taking one less damage from every hit.

Multiplayer:
Just like Waust was doing, put everyone in the same dungeon and give them a chance to run into each other. Note that you don't need to create a set dungeon map to do this; you can simply add a chance for the next room a character enters to be the room that another player is in. Currently, the contents of your next room are decided by a die roll, so just change the percentages around to that there is a small chance that the next room is one with another player in it. Then, if someone does get a room containing another player, you would run the random number generator again to see which person's room you end up in.
Example:
You have three characters, Character A, Character B and Character C. Character B moves onto the next room and the random number is generated; it says that he will be moved to the room of one of the other characters. There are two other characters, so a random number generator is used to give a 50/50 chance to either character. Character A is chosen, so character B gets a post telling him that he moved into a room containing (whatever is in character A's room at the time) as well as (a physical description of character A). Then character A is given a post saying that (physical description of character B) has entered the room. There are more details to it than this (mainly involving how players in the same room behave), but this is the basic idea for getting the game to work multiplayer.

Sorry about the massive character description, but Host is one of my favourite characters (case in point, I'm using his name as my Avatar).

Edit: Adding Stats,
Str: 13
Int: 8
Awe: 7
Spd: 9
Sta: 13

Last edited:
Reputation score

Also I wanna apologize to Diaga and innocence, as I havent put their stories up yet, They will be up tomorrow without a doubt unless I have a major Hardware failure.
No worries, the fact that you are doing this is fantastic on its own!!!

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry guys, but all the files on the stories I require are on my laptop... which just went into repair. I should get it back on Sturday, and I'll post everything up then, I should have pleanty of free time.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I still intend to run in this, I just haven't had the time I thought I would with my other RP's and RL issues to write the sheet yet. Will try to soon though.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Something I forgot to mention the first time 'round:
Enemies should be able to try and rape you again after the first time. (But only if you implement my new anti-rape measures, otherwise it would probably be overpowered.) Give them a % chance to go into attack mode after being thrown off, (say 30% that they just try to attack you after being thrown off, so a 70% chance that they try to rape you again,) or give them a number of turns before they try to rape you again. Personally I prefer the second option.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I also prefer the second option

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Finally just decided to randomly generate numbers in my brain here, and came up with something.

Name: Aya Morioka

Race: Human

Sex: Hermaphrodite

Description: Aya is roughly 5 feet 8 inches tall and highly attractive. White-Blonde waist length, piercing Green Eyes and she appears to be American, even though she is half American and Half Japanese. She weighs around 125 pounds.

Aya hides well the fact that she has sexual organs for both genders, and has when aroused, a 7.5" long girlcock to go along with her vagina. Aya IS capable of getting pregnant, though she realized early on most human males would never want to be with her because of her second organ. Thus, Aya
is actually somewhat bi-sexual, leaning more towards women than men.

STATS:

Str: 11
Int: 6
Awe: 11
Spd: 11
Sta: 11

Total: 50

Yeah, so I changed her slightly from Wrausts Game, gonna try something a bit different here for the sheer hell of it.

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Simca

Simca is a bright, peppy girl, who, due to her AT practice, is blindingly fast, if a bit oblivious to things at times.

STR: 5
INT: 5
AWE: 5
SPD: 25
STA: 10
:eek:

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems cloud has vanished...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Weeee. Aw well, the idea still counts yay.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Im seeing a trend here.

Everyone who runs dungeon of pleasure vanishes... prehaps kidnapped and put in their own dungeon of pleasure for the amusement of others?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We can only hope

OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

IM BACK GUYS!!! Sorry. Stupid Computer nerd took longer on my PC than they said they would. And made me Pay £40 more then they said they would. Anyways, back now. Gonna do ALOT of work tonight. Got 3-4 stories to make and about the same to continue.So it may be a bit slow however.

Something I forgot to mention the first time 'round:
Enemies should be able to try and rape you again after the first time. (But only if you implement my new anti-rape measures, otherwise it would probably be overpowered.) Give them a % chance to go into attack mode after being thrown off, (say 30% that they just try to attack you after being thrown off, so a 70% chance that they try to rape you again,) or give them a number of turns before they try to rape you again. Personally I prefer the second option.
Well, I kinda worked it out in a why where, if you fight them off from raping you the get pissed off just wanna kill ya so you wont fight back.

Last edited:
OP
CloudXDP

CloudXDP

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright, all Possible stories are now up, if I missed anyone please Say, and still open for new characters if people so wish, Host, you have not posted your Stats therefore I cannot make your Character at the moment, Everybody else (Particually Dia and Innocence) Sorry for the delay in getting the stories up. And finally, I wont be able to do any updates now, I'm getting quite tired, sorry to everyone waiting for an update. but they will be up sooner rather than later (Dont be expecting to wait more that a few days). Sorry again everyone. And lets make this a good one.

CloudXDP