What's new

Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

Re: Funny/Awesome Videos tiem.

(Because you can't spell 'slaughter' without 'laughter.')
633492359489796286-slaughter.jpg

ANYWAYS.

- song is 'Light Up The Sky' by Yellowcard.

BWAAHAHAHA! You've been deleted

Just... I... what...

. . . just watch the vid.

EDIT:

BEST. VIDEO. .

Last edited:

Citizen Soldiers, a new song from 3 doors down. A tribute to the National Guard.

Yah, good song Chibi though I thought I heard it a while ago. So maybe not that new. Here listen to some Apocalyptica, I love these guy's.

There's more than just those five, too. I'm currently on 28.

I'm still wondering how they got the psycho red one in jail in the first place.

The green one's no pushover either - wait till you see the part after the red one gets killed for the first time.

He's kind of a pushover in some ways, it seems, except when his life is threatened. Then, he does some technological last-ditch maneuver in order to avoid being killed. I could easily imagine him getting captured.

Course, they could have just dragged the red one in when he was reading his magazine, too involved in it to bother with the world around him.

Very strange, but it has it's moments.

Last edited:

Not for the comic, but the video underneath it. It's long (19 mins), but if there's any creatively minded personages out there (particularly writers), give it a watch. I liked it.

. Ignore the song, you're here for the cool stuff they're doing with webcams.

Actually, the song kinda grows on you after awhile...

HOO-LYY SHIIIIT!

Well... this is, . :p

EDIT:
Also, was listening to and , and a thought occurred to me; what if someone mixed the two songs together? I don't just mean 'Okay take both audio, mash it together real quick, and DONE,' I mean actually take the time to sychronize the songs together to make one über song? Even just listening to them simultaneously - two tabs/windows open, start them at roughly the same time (I started Andrew's song 'first') - you can tell the opportunity is in there.
Like Flounder's Mash-ups on DC 101, but with actual skill put into mashing the songs up :p

Personally, I don't have the equipment nor the talent (working on the talent part) to do this, which is why I'm broadcasting the idea >p

Last edited:
Back