What's new

ACT [八角家] ハチナ怪異譚 (RJ431925)

Madly

Reputation score
Following the game development feel like one hell of teasing, can't wait to see the Demo and full game

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I wish they'd go back to regular demo releases rather than just one beginning demo and another later.

I know, game dev work is hard. But we've been shown a grand total of 2 scenes, 2 particle effects and retreating bugs between 2 months of time.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wish they'd go back to regular demo releases rather than just one beginning demo and another later.

I know, game dev work is hard. But we've been shown a grand total of 2 scenes, 2 particle effects and retreating bugs between 2 months of time.
I'm of two minds. Right now I'd certainly prefer to have an option to support in exchange for regular demos. Mission Mermaiden was the first and only game I've paid to support, but this would definitely have been the second if it were possible. On the other hand I did find the final release of Mission Mermaiden to be rather disappointing, if only because there was barely any new content that I hadn't seen in demos before. This way, at least there will be a whole bunch of never seen content to explore when it finally comes out, rather than the 1 stage and two bosses (with only one animation for the second) that was new to the mission mermaiden release.

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Seems part 3 will include humanoid enemies with unique status effects.

Here's a DeepL translation on it:

"This week I was working on the graphics of a common enemy that will appear in Part 3.

These are humanoid enemies that manipulate mysterious arts.

There are only a few humanoid general enemies other than bosses in this work, so they are very valuable.

It is expected to have a very unique anomaly."

OP
blueinorb9

blueinorb9

Reputation score
New enemy revealed (humanoid). New restraint scene to be revealed next week. ss202207141.png

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Awww yis, humanoid enemies! And ones with hypnosis going by their appearence too! I like how the symbol on their hat matches that of the hypnotic ancient devices we've seen in previous teasers, makes them feel like they're part of an organisation or something, maybe a cult?

IAmAKi

Reputation score
I hope we get more female enemies that gang up on the protag like last game did.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Personally I feel like it might have been a good idea to wait for a demo before creating a thread
Well, technically not a demo, but an Alpha, but there's been one for a while:
No paywall, no yen/month, nothing. That's rare nowadays, so I appreciated that.

There's not much too see, but damn does the heroine (and game, to a lesser extent :p) look good. Too bad the H won't be my thing.
(edit: oh gods, never mind me... I was stuck on page 1 🤦‍♂️
edit 2: I mean, I know everyone wanted a refresher! ah ah
edit 3: you traitor don't quote me how can I delete my post now? 💢)

Last edited:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
(edit: oh gods, never mind me... I was stuck on page 1 🤦‍♂️
I know that feeling, I also tried posting an "update" that has already been posted. I just simply deleted my post quickly, hoping that no one saw.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Restraint trap with costume-changing feature.
Upon closer observation, it doesn't look like she's being restrained, at least physically. Looking at her arm before and after the costume change, there doesn't seem to be shackles against her wrist. I get this feeling that it might be more of a hypnotic thing that's not only making her stay on the device but rubbing herself.
The ominous light might have something to do with it.

I also would rather have her wear that leotard all the time. It looks more appealing to me than the default fundoshi.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Wondering if the second tweet is some kind of cg or just a zoom in of the sprite.In any case,there is something really appealing about those outfits (better with the added forced change)

However,can we talk about the massive banger that Hachina's getting hypno'd to?.Knock-off Yiga Clan having a disco in that cave.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
HypnoDisco has the house-nosis techno-washing the electro-brain.

Leotards remind me of the hot art from the delicious 80's/early 90's fantasy stuff. back when the women might be wearing ridiculous chainmail bikinis, but also looked like they could kick your ass from monday to sunday and back again, and had the fantasy mallswords to do it, too. And while they wore so little, the guys wore even less because they didn't have to cover nipples, so all they got was a scale loincloth the size of a dinner napkin.

anyway... yeah.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
delicious 80's/early 90's fantasy stuff. back when the women might be wearing ridiculous chainmail bikinis, but also looked like they could kick your ass from monday to sunday and back again, and had the fantasy mallswords to do it, too. And while they wore so little, the guys wore even less because they didn't have to cover nipples, so all they got was a scale loincloth the size of a dinner napkin.
Aye, I feel ya. Good times, good times.
Japan has a high esteem for old comics; they still do a bunch of bikini armor mangas (I'll add a like when/if I remember that hilarious one) and , too.
edit: Not the one I had in mind (the girl actually kicked ass despite being 120% looked down upon), but this one was , gap-moe style.

Anyway, I'm all for fundoshis. Great to emphasize the buttcheeks. Easy to clean. Much easier to take off too. All hail fundoshis! on females that is

Last edited:

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Damn, must be in the minority here since I think the other costume is nicer lol

Maybe it's to do with the unclothing system or something I can't put my finger on