J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New body ULMF preference unlocked:
Average and as flat as tap water.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Boobs do not all share the same morphology. I know plenty of women whose breasts sag down like that. It's fine. The only odd part is it doesn't match with her naked sprite.
True, actually it probably looks weird mostly because most hentai artists seem to base breasts on fake tits, only a few manage the natural tear drop shape

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
And going by the patterns on their clothing they're part of the same faction as the hypnosis devices. Dev continues to be incredibly based.

Noby

Reputation score
Seems like an English version might actually be released from the get-go, assuming there is no problem.
God I hope so. I played the first game with and without a translation. Having actual descriptions and context makes everything so much better.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sure would suck if it was a DLsite Machine Translation! :)
Purely personal opinion here, but I will always happily take a barely understandable mtl over no translation, especially with mind control and other fetishes that are less show and more tell in how they're depicted. Like yeah, just watching a girl's eyes glaze over and go blank while a second girl fingers her is hot, but you know whats even better? Watching that happen while knowing what the other girl is whispering into her ear as she sinks deeper, understanding what commands are slipping into her head. Being able to read the text adds so much to games like this for me, it's just not the same without the extra context that the text provides.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Purely personal opinion here, but I will always happily take a barely understandable mtl over no translation, especially with mind control and other fetishes that are less show and more tell in how they're depicted. Like yeah, just watching a girl's eyes glaze over and go blank while a second girl fingers her is hot, but you know whats even better? Watching that happen while knowing what the other girl is whispering into her ear as she sinks deeper, understanding what commands are slipping into her head. Being able to read the text adds so much to games like this for me, it's just not the same without the extra context that the text provides.
yeah sure, but because it's machine translation the sentence is completely incoherent and makes absolutely no sense, even if it's close you ended up trying to understand what the text suppose to means, eventually your brain went from horny mode to trying-to-understand mode, it just a turn off if you ask me.
i pick raw all day over incoherent dialogue, at least even if i don't understand what they said i could still make up the dialogue in my mind

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I will always happily take a barely understandable mtl over no translation
Hard disagree.
It's VERY rare for a game that already has a translation to get a second one, even if the existing "translation" is an unreadable mess that breaks the game.
I can think of ONE time that a game got a re-translation by a fan for quality's sake (Taima Miko Yuugi), and otherwise any "re-translation" was usually done because a different publisher bought the game and either MTL'd it a second time or stole an old fan translation of the game.

If a game doesn't have a translation at all, there's still the chance that some impassioned person would make their own in the future.
MTLs remove that, and replace it with a bad translation.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Its a shame the japanese language shares he and she in the same language when talking about gender. to many times do a character call a girl a "he" and theres no way for the translation software to ever know what gender its specifically talking about.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its a shame the japanese language shares he and she in the same language when talking about gender. to many times do a character call a girl a "he" and theres no way for the translation software to ever know what gender its specifically talking about.
Interesting, I'd noticed that with mtls but didn't realise that was the reason. Maybe one day we'll have AI that can take context into account, but otherwise thats always going to be a human translation only feature. I suppose you could default to they/them pronouns or some other gender neutral set as a one-size-fits-all, but thats still not ideal.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I suppose you could default to they/them pronouns or some other gender neutral set as a one-size-fits-all, but thats still not ideal.
Yeah I'd have to say no thanks to that, getting a "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe from a machine translation honestly sounds worse than goofing up the gender