What's new

Happy Thanksgiving

Lurker
Reputation score
It's officially the final thurday of November in the USA so happy Tukey Day to everyone that celebrates it.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Anybody have any plans? I was going to go to my girlfriend's place, but she lives a couple hours away and I only have wednesday and thursday off of work so I decided to stay home and relax with DAO.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. My neighbors and family are getting together at my house for this thanksgiving. No real plans, aside from having a nice feast with the people I care about.

Lurker
Reputation score

Family dinner on thursday, big ass potluck dinner with friends friday. Weekend plans pending.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I hate Thanksgiving. I mentioned this last year, but my recent posts only go to 2009.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving to those that do celebrate it! I'll be having dinner with mom and then we're going to go to the Festival of the Trees (local Christmas thing).

Then I get to gear up for Black Friday. *twirls finger*

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving all, time to sit back, relax, and eat some chicken.

Then stay at home to avoid the Black Friday stampede, or find a stun gun so I can join it.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I may go to the mall just to yell 'Swine Flu!' and see what kinda carnage ensues... muahahahaha >.<

In all seriousness, I dunno what I'll do Friday... probably be too stuffed to do anything.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Thanksgiving is only the preparation for the fighting that'll ensue on Friday.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, I'm mildly thankful I have a late shift on Friday. Means all the crazies will have GONE HOME by the time I need to head into work (since most BF sales end by, like, noon.) That, and working in a bookstore, you don't get that mad rush and fistfights over the "must have" items. Just hope I'll have enough time on my break to hit the gaming store for *their* specials, heh.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

XD The fistfights... Ah the memories.

I sometimes go to Wal-Mart, not to buy something, but to start fights there. I actually got a mini-riot going on for this camera they were selling. If I can find the picture, I'll upload it for you guys to see. It should still be on my phone.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm with you copper. the fact that I have to work black friday is precisely why I decided to stay home and relax. Technically I'm only working an eight hour shift, but because it's the mall and we don't kick people out, and I'm closing, I'll probably be working between nine and ten hours. Which is fine with me because I'm on register and thus not an associate on the floor having to sell stuff people don't want. Parking is going to be a BITCH though since I work at the mall and supposed to be in by 2.

OP

Lurker
Reputation score

I have to work at Toys R us from 12-5 and Babies R us from 6-10...

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep happy thanksgiving to all of you. I'm just waiting for meal time to head over to my cousins house, for dinner. I'm very thankful to have friends and family to spend dinner with, even more thankful that I don't have to spend alll day with them.

For BF, I'll be barricading my doors and windows just in case. Though going to the mall and yelling swine flu may actually be kind of fun, now that you mention it.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Enjoy the day!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well this is just weird there's an actual turkey out in my backyard right now. I guess he figures it's safe, because I can't hunt him in town limits. Either that or he's plotting something.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Be afraid. Be very afraid. The turkeys are coming for the vengeance of their brethren.

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Might be a suicide turkey, he'll burst into the house then explode to avenge his comrades. On the note of black friday at wal-mart last year I saw two grown men in a fight over a barbie doll. One hand tugging on the doll, free hand swinging. My faith in human intelligence was never lower. Oh and neither of them landed anything, they flailed around like 5 year olds.