What's new

Happy Thanksgiving!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
To my fellow turkeys!

(And for those of you not celebrating, have a great day, too!)

Also, something of a tradition (at least around my neck of the woods) is to play the only song that's considered a "Thanksgiving carol" (of sorts). I give you...

(Put up a better vid. This one has actual movie clips. Yes, movie clips. It was a different time back then.)

Last edited:

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

I prefer the term hokie bird thank you very much. Now if you don't mind I'm going to go look up at the rain and drown.

Lurker
Reputation score

Eat, drink, and be merry.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes Thanksgiving that time when the line between what you can eat, and what you should eat becomes blurred. Hope everyone else enjoys their Thanksgiving as much as me. It's a shame there aren't any good football games today though. Dallas and Tennessee ar e fun to watch, but their opponents suck horribly this year.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Happy Gobble Eating Day!! *gobblegobble*

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THANKSGIVING IS A FAIL

I'll see you on Christmas.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

THANKSGIVING IS A FAIL

I'll see you on Christmas.
I agree. But Fourth of July is the best, since that's the only day when bottlerockets are legal where I live

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I ate more turkey than i should today. Also, i found out my cousin's girlfriend is my kindred spirit. She and i have so much in common. i hope he keeps her.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah yes Thanksgiving that time when the line between what you can eat, and what you should eat becomes blurred. Hope everyone else enjoys their Thanksgiving as much as me. It's a shame there aren't any good football games today though. Dallas and Tennessee ar e fun to watch, but their opponents suck horribly this year.
You see Tony fucking Romo today!? DEMARCUS WARE, WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 FUCKING SACKS!!!! GO COWBOYS, WE'RE GONNA OWN THE STEELERS!!!!!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Of course I saw that, who wouldn't own the Seahawks well there is San Fran, but let's face it west coast teams can't win worth a shit this year. I don't care who does it I always enjoy watching the Steelers get owned. I just wished my Aints had a defense half as good their dang offense then they would be unstoppable. As it is we couldn't keep a girl scout troop from scoring right now

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

You see Tony fucking Romo today!? DEMARCUS WARE, WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 FUCKING SACKS!!!! GO COWBOYS, WE'RE GONNA OWN THE STEELERS!!!!!
Of course I saw that, who wouldn't own the Seahawks well there is San Fran, but let's face it west coast teams can't win worth a shit this year. I don't care who does it I always enjoy watching the Steelers get owned. I just wished my Aints had a defense half as good their dang offense then they would be unstoppable. As it is we couldn't keep a girl scout troop from scoring right now
Screw you both! BLACK AND GOLD FOREVER!

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Screw you both! BLACK AND GOLD FOREVER!
YOU CAN GO SHOVE YOUR BLACK AND GOLD RIGHT UP YOUR ASS, YOU BITCH!!

BLUE AND WHITE, WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And so it begins...

Of course, I don't nearly have as much of a problem with the Cowboys as I do the Browns, and yet I still feel the urge to tell you to sit on your blue and white and spin *blows kiss*

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

As far as i'm concerned you all enjoy taking it up the pooper. No more arguing here.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm confused now the Aint's are black and gold, too. I was unaware anyone still considered the Browns a football team. The Steeler's only annoy me because they are usually good, and Hines Ward is one of my favorite players.

I would say the Aint's would own everyone, but that makes no sense. Since we couldn't stop a pack of rabid chipmunks from scoring.

Last edited by a moderator:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Content removed by myself.

Last edited:
OP
Copper

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Pfffft. Nu, it's what football fans do. Razz one another about favorite teams. Trust me, none of us are taking this seriously.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

fine... i'll change them back... i even specially changed them so they could be changed back if needs be... but siphon broke his...

Last edited:

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Pfffft. Nu, it's what football fans do. Razz one another about favorite teams. Trust me, none of us are taking this seriously.
I am.

Not really, though.

Seriously, my entire family is goddamn patriots fans, you think I care about one little Steelers fan? Jesus, you'll see on December 7th.