What's new

PUZ Loli [HappyLambBarn] 悪魔の石板と呪いの犬姫 / The Demon's Stele & The Dog Princess (RJ274510)

TheLookUp

Reputation score
Please support the developers if you like the game:

How to:
Replace the original "Hime_1.02.swf" with the modded "Hime_1.02.swf" file or drag & drop it onto the flash player

Controls:
HOME+E: Dev mode on/off
HOME+D: Debug info on/off

Attachments

jeus94

Reputation score
Do not post underage content.
Mod edit - Link removed due to loli. Go to and look for the game.
if you want the uncensored with cheats. download the Android version here and extract the asset folder, then use flash player to play it.. its the dev build so it has cheats and its uncensored.

Last edited by a moderator:

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game. It's pretty easy. Some might enjoy the puzzle mode too. In my opinion Lost Life is more frustrating than this one because unlike Lost Life you can really feel your progress here.

There are three endings. the Bad, the Good and the Slave ending.

You unlock the free mode and puzzle mode by getting the Good ending.

Bad and Slave Endings have two paths which just tell if you finish inside (breaking the curse and turning her back to human) or outside (remains a dog), on the 3rd Day.
The paths are pretty much the same except for the little menu splash art, which has dog ears for, you know, the Dog endings. You need to unlock both modes though for some options in the Free mode.

To get the Slave Ending, you have to start from Day 1 and read the dialogue until the part where she shows you the BDSM collar.
Once it hovers to the side you can click it and it will now appear as an option in the next H scenes. You can get all 4 hearts (the big heart counts as 1, so you have to get 3 small hearts) in Day 1. Just keep telling her compliments, concern and calming dialogue (You are the princess, Do you like it, Dont worry bla bla bla) until you get your 4th total heart. (Max your Charisma so you get a bunch of dialogue attempts. After about 30 times you should be all set) Once you max it out the 4th heart needs the rough dialogue (tell her to be a pet, don't test me etc) to turn purple. At four hearts you can pretty much order her whatever you like without risk, except taking off her crown as it can only be done with the collar.

When you max out the hearts in Day 1, proceed to Day 2, and peek before you open the door. You can see her masturbating then unlock using the key.
Just exhaust yourself and fap until you get to the next day.

In Day 3, you will have max hearts, just keep using rough dialogue or spank her from behind (change position through dialogue too) until you can see the hearts turn purple.

At this moment you can hover your cursor to the right side where you can pick to use the collar. Proceed with it to unlock the Slave ending. You can also still back out if you chose to use the collar by choosing "forget it" on the next choice. This will show you how the MC won't rely on tools to get the female. Finish inside and unlock Good ending.
To unlock the bad ending, simply end the game with lower than 4 hearts.

EDIT: It also has good ass beats too. Went for the H, stayed for the music lol

Last edited:

blubb

Lurker
Reputation score
doggystyle position is still censored for me
did i do anything wrong ?

Reputation score
doggystyle position is still censored for me
did i do anything wrong ?
Nothing wrong.
In this moment, the pirate uncensored version is just replacing the pics with sponsored early-access uncensored version. And doggystyle position is not included in that version. So no uncensor for that position.

slark2034

Reputation score
Why i cant put my dick inside her pussy in doggystyle mode ?
I cant even lick it..

dandan550

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
If you mean free sex mode, just unlock ending 2 or 3
No I mean the patch update, as the Free Sex Mode it's still 3 Hearts.

Last edited:

Comelyfay

Lurker
Reputation score
DLsite Update 1.03 I haven't received the original Dog Princess version from the mail

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
DLsite Update 1.03 I haven't received the original Dog Princess version from the mail
I don't have this game, but I'm pretty sure that updates can just be retrieved from DLSite by redownloading the game from your account.

Reputation score
I don't have this game, but I'm pretty sure that updates can just be retrieved from DLSite by redownloading the game from your account.
And the "original" means the uncensored version, that normally can be get by supporting on patreon or cien. Although it can already be found on somewhere else 😥.

I haven't received the original Dog Princess version from the mail
According to author's cien, the period is between 5-10th of August. So... wait for a moment?

blerghit

Reputation score
Reading devs blogspot, seems like hes going to add more clothes variety and maybe poses? In addition to the uncensored version you can get by backing them in patreon i guess. Really a great game and good dev.
Edit. SJW patreon booted him out, only Ci-En support he may add subscribe star later.

Lumino

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ehhh.

It's a fun game, but the endings leave a lot to be desired.

I, for one, was hoping for an ending with her curse still on that wasn't FemDom BDSM or basically beastiality.

I dunno who it is that finds "I'm so loyal to you that I lost all bladder control and the ability to speak" attractive, but I'd like to tell them to stop.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ehhh.

It's a fun game, but the endings leave a lot to be desired.

I, for one, was hoping for an ending with her curse still on that wasn't FemDom BDSM or basically beastiality.

I dunno who it is that finds "I'm so loyal to you that I lost all bladder control and the ability to speak" attractive, but I'd like to tell them to stop.
Agreed
Sadisticroute feels overly sadistic for taking a girl's humanity away just to make her a pet.
The true ending seems to be at hearts 4 (Where she's too stundere/cute?) but it seems so boring.
Was expecting hearts 5 to be something more (Tsun and begging to be punished.) [Where she keeps her bladder control smh.]

eurekachan26

Reputation score
How do you unlock the third ending? I mean, I get the 4 hearts purple, but I can't make she drop that crown at all. Or maybe the 1.0 version is bugged somehow?