it alsways reminds me of the movie mallrats:

"what are they doing down there, setting up the easter bunny stand?"
"no thats down the other end its been up since 3 days after christmas."

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

Reminds me of angry beavers.

"Wow, they put up the christmas decorations earlier every year; what is it, July?"

"June."

Also...

hate grand final day. And you know what's worse than a grand final day involving the most obnoxious team in the game?

It ending in a draw. The established precedent is not something sensible used in other sports, like overtime. Oh no, not for us.

They replay the entire game, one week later. That's right, I get to do another shift from hell that all catering staff should get doublepay for the very next week.

At least I'll get some nice overtime pay, since I worked longer than the legal limit without getting a half hour break. As did most staff. There was no opportunity for us to be down even one person briefly. Heck, we had some people from management in the bar helping out during halftime. (Alright, so one of them was so slow they really weren't all that much help, but he's getting old and.. well.. might not have even had the responsible service of alcohol permit. Although I doubt he'd be there if he didn't..)

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Too early for Christmas. TOO EARLY.

Halloween, on the other hand...

ANYWAYS.

I hate when my teachers don't respond to my emails.

Yes, it's my fault I missed a day of class, but I sent an email out asking for the homework the very next day. Never got a response. He was never in his office. Didn't answer his phone. Yet, apparently, because I didn't try to contact him, I don't get to make up the work.

So yeah. If you guys hear about a college student murdering a teacher, it just might be me.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Is that Donatello dressed as the merchant?

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes, it's my fault I missed a day of class, but I sent an email out asking for the homework the very next day. Never got a response. He was never in his office. Didn't answer his phone. Yet, apparently, because I didn't try to contact him, I don't get to make up the work.

So yeah. If you guys hear about a college student murdering a teacher, it just might be me.
Try asking some friends in the class. They are always more reliable and easier to get in touch with than profs. And better looking too!

And that Halloween pic reminds me of those creepy people that always asked for a trick before giving away any candy. Daddy says not to do tricks for strangers....but...here's the disappearing candy act. You look the other way then your bag of skittles is gone and so am I.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Too early for Christmas. TOO EARLY.

Halloween, on the other hand...

ANYWAYS.

Aren't they required to be in their office at set times, if not, you can get them in trouble with the department head.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

@ OAMP: He is in his office at set times. It just so happens to be whenever I'm busy in class, it would seem.
I think there's something screwy going on...

@ Ranger Princess: Yeah, I didn't think to get someone's email for that class, for some reason. Did it in all my other classes.
Eh, I don't care if they're good looking. As long as they're reliable.

Only Nunu is fast enough to make off with my candy.

@ Toxic: Dunno. It does look like it, though, don't it? o_O

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate my lack of creativity lately. I want to write and make characters, but they're not talking to me. It's getting annoying. Maybe I need a good rpg day to get me back in the mood.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I hate my lack of creativity lately. I want to write and make characters, but they're not talking to me. It's getting annoying. Maybe I need a good rpg day to get me back in the mood.
I hear you sister. I feel your pain.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I hate it when the most recent post in the everything else board is by an adbot.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know if this is hate or not but...

I was stuck in a long grocery line today and the woman behind me kept complaining to me because the cashier in the other line opened up and let an old lady go in first instead of her. For me, I think it's nice to help old people. I hope someone helps me when I'm old! And anyways...talking my ear off in the grocery line is like giving a survey to prisoners. I can't leave because I have nowhere to go, and I just might want to claw her eyes out!

Ok now I know it's hate :rolleyes:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

You should've told her to shut the fuck up. I would've.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Eh, at the time when things like that are happening, it can be hard to disagree, even if you have numerical superiority, it must be some hard wired psycology thing.

For instance, at a meeting of the scholorship foundation a few weeks ago, a bunch of us were sitting around a table eating the free pizza. Besides me, there were a few people that'd been through a year already, our advisor who is also our physics instructor, and a bunch of new guys. One of them seemed really creepy, ie the "don't mess with them or they might snap" kind of person, and he started making racist remarks about our chemistry teacher (who is from Bangladesh). I don't think one of us, not even the advisor, said anything at the time, though it was pretty obvious we all wanted to tell him to shut up.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when I download and play an MMO I haven't played in YEARS to try it out and try to remember why I quit playing, and even though I have a low/mid -level character, I completely forget where to go for the 'good' mobs.

Also doesn't help that all the character slots are full, and I have to WAIT for a day for the ones I WANT to delete to be deleted.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

On fanfiction.net, when in the review or pm window, typing too much, ie past the bottom of the window so it has to scroll, makes every character typed zoom back to the top of the window...

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

On fanfiction.net, when in the review or pm window, typing too much, ie past the bottom of the window so it has to scroll, makes every character typed zoom back to the top of the window...
I know I hate that too...scrolling windows like that can be really bad for typing. I used to have a thing where I tried to convert wordperfect files to word and all the paragraphs and sentences would get out of alignment. Then I would have to indivdiually put the whole paragraph back together. :confused: Formatting is the worst.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I hate people who necro old threads that are obviously dead.

Seriously, is it so hard to look at the timestamp on a post and realize that the original poster was likly a bot of some kind and won't be responding to your requests for new links?

I move to establish a douchebag spinoff for calling necros. All in favor...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I hate when I think of something funny to say, but then realize that the person probably doesn't know me well enough for the joke to not come off as too creepy.