What's new

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Hate Thread

I'll never be able to watch 300 again...:(
Why not? Because you hold a stereotypical view on how homosexual males should act because of the way the common media portrays them in the modern age? Or because you were raised to have a distrust, or hate, or condemnation of homosexuals?

Either way, it's not like 300 was historically accurate.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Spartans often took male lovers, and were put into the same fighting unit together. The reasoning was that the two lovers would fight harder to impress the other, or try and outfight the other.

Homosexuality was seen in many many cultures, and not in a negative light either. It's a relatively new phenomenon to be against it.
Not only that, but the greeks did something similar.

look for the Sacred Band of Thebes. Do it. It's awesome as hell.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Last night, when going to bed, the TV was reflecting out the window just right so it looked like someone was trying to break in our back door. I jumped and tripped over something laying on the floor :\

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Not only that, but the greeks did something similar.

look for the Sacred Band of Thebes. Do it. It's awesome as hell.

Well, uh, yeah... You do know that Spartans were Greeks?

Reputation score

Was meant to be starting at HMV on monday; phoned up today to get more details and get told that I won't be starting till 4th of april ...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Well, uh, yeah... You do know that Spartans were Greeks?
Not all Greeks were Spartans. When talking about ancient Greeks you usually use the words for the region they came from. And these guys took on the Spartans and defeated them. TWICE. So I should have said Residents of Thebes, instead of Greeks, but I was frustrated at not finding the article as easily as I thought, so I shorthanded it.

-pokes the word "Thebes"-

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Why not? Because you hold a stereotypical view on how homosexual males should act because of the way the common media portrays them in the modern age? Or because you were raised to have a distrust, or hate, or condemnation of homosexuals?
It's not about homosexaulity, in my perception of beauty human males are ugly starting from the bone structure, a lot of the females are also ugly, as much as i don't like seeing ugly females in sexual acts(or any kind of fluids exchange), i don't like seeing males in said situations, be it with others males or ugly females.
I don't judge people as long as no one gets hurt(or they only hurt themselves), as long as they do it outside of my range of sight/hearing they can do whatever their heart desires, but i hate seeing things i don't like seeing and the human mind has a particularly sadistic function when it comes to association of ideas, nothing i can't easily deal with, but still enough of a reason to make a little joke about.;)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So you don't hate gay people, you hate ugly gay people.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

So you don't hate gay people, you hate ugly gay people.
I hate watching ugly gay people having intercourses, doesn't mean i hate ugly gay people.

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So you hate ugly straight people having intercourse too?

I agree. Shouldn't there be some kind of movement to rid the world of uggos for the sake of genetics. I'll start the movement with myself, cya later...ish...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

John! Look what you did! You made Toxic leave... ish. And now he has the idea of eugenics on the brain! We're doomed

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I hate watching ugly gay people having intercourses, doesn't mean i hate ugly gay people.
so why can't you watch 300? there not only not having sex (although there is a lot of penetration) but there quite pretty to.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cuz he's trying to save face after the joke didn't work, forever staying the debating genius he is, aside from admitting "Jeez, I was just going for a homophobia joke."

I mean hell, I'm a genius, but as soon as someone calls me out on my overusage of the word "faggots" in a clearly derogatory way recently, I'll stop and say "Yeah, I'm just trying to mock attitudes for humor, sorry."

Lurker
Reputation score

Ugly people is a problem that would take care of itself, except we kind of invented plastic surgery so now it won't.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ugly people is a problem that would take care of itself, except we kind of invented plastic surgery so now it won't.
It's the year 2011... so we've been around two thousand and eleven years without including everything B.C.E.

So, when was this "problem" going to take care of itself, because a few millenia of generations that lived to like 40 max didn't take care of it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Lot the appeal. Now i have to pay everything back to the Ga. Dept. of Labor.

Hi life, you suck ass. I'm going to stay here from now on.

Edit: I hate life?

Last edited:

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Jesus was often said to kiss guys on the lips...

But this topic is a good segue for my personal hatred... I hate the US government. A US man went to war to fight for Democracy. This man was gay. He got killed. His dad had a funeral for him. At his funeral, a bunch of Christians started protesting the funeral, saying that God killed him.
"Thank God for dead soldiers!"
"Thank God for 9/11!"
"You should be ashamed of yourself for raising your son gay!"
The father went to the Supreme Court, due to emotional distress. 8 out of 9 Justices ALLOWED the Christians to do it. Freedom of speech. Yeah, fine, whatever. BUT YOU DO NOT NEED TO TORMENT A MAN WHO JUST LOST HIS SON AT HIS FUNERAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was gonna add more to dis but I see that chibs and almost everyone else beat me to it. So ya, what they said ^^; Though I agree that free speach can seem stupid at times, I can see how the reverse can also be a very, very bad idea.