What's new

Re: Hate Thread

I've always hated Internet Explorer.

I hate people who require me to post in the Hate Topic for them to realize they've always hated Internet Explorer.

I hate this smily: :confused: It being somewhat vague in its meaning (for me anyway) confuses me...:confused:

:confused: I'm afraid I don't know what you mean...

I hate you guys and..
(See the love thread for the rest of this post :p)

I hate my own stupidity and short sightedness some days.

I hate immature people.

This, I kinda agree and disagree with at the same time. I can be serious about things most others can't, and I've always had that skill since I was a kid, so I find immature people annoying at times. But at the same time, if you're serious all the time, it's kinda fucking boring. I like people who can loosen up and still know when to shut the fuck up and be serious.

But this isn't about what I like, so I'll put some well-deserved hate in this post as well.

I really really hate people who obsessively talk about their personal life on the internet. Like, for example, DO I REALLY FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ATE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING!? I seriously read some dude's Twitter that was literally just what he did every day. I don't fucking care! I'm sure no one else fucking cares! Ugh!

I really really hate people who obsessively talk about their personal life on the internet. Like, for example, DO I REALLY FUCKING CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU ATE FOR BREAKFAST THIS MORNING!? I seriously read some dude's Twitter that was literally just what he did every day. I don't fucking care! I'm sure no one else fucking cares! Ugh!

Fucking THIS.

I really fucking hate this kind of shit as well. It's okay to talk about your life, but some people are obiously to fucking stupid, and think people actually care about every little thing in their pathetic little lives. If I was a complete loser I wouldn't tell everyone in the world about it, but I guess that's just me.

I hate that you run out of SP so quickly in Persona 4.

I hate getting up early after a late night to do some work only the find the person you need to call is still asleep and have to leave a message.

My plan was to go back to bed asap. This makes that not possible until after I get the call.

I hate answering machines. Especially if they're set to pick up after the FIRST RING.

Back