What's new

Hentai Finder (The thread!)

ltsnipes

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Hentai Finder (The thread!)

I AM LOOKING FOR VOREVILLE THINGS ESPICALLY THE DVD!!!!, yes i am back sorry for being gone for so long >.<

voreville is a website dedicated to vote but you have to pay >.< so anyone got voreville videos or pics lying around?

thanks

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Any1 know where from?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I AM LOOKING FOR VOREVILLE THINGS ESPICALLY THE DVD!!!!, yes i am back sorry for being gone for so long >.<

voreville is a website dedicated to vote but you have to pay >.< so anyone got voreville videos or pics lying around?

thanks
Damn it... You reminded me that the Voreville folder I found a year or two ago was corrupted. I'm looking for the same thing.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any1 know where from?
Cambrian Ep 1, a personal favorite.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Any1 have a link to MU or something? The one in the movies section needs programs that I don't have and can't get.

Hentai Finder

Lurker
Reputation score

Any1 have a link to MU or something? The one in the movies section needs programs that I don't have and can't get.
I use Realplayer for the ones we have in the movie section. Try installing that.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

The one in the movies section needs programs that I don't have and can't get.
I am not the administrator of this computer. The C drive has restirctions as to what type of exe files can run and install. If anyone have a link to a version they think might work, or a way to bypass these filters I'd be really glad. I have a few folders on C which I can use, but realplayer wants to be installed in ProgramFiles.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to explain this...
A hentai anime or doujin(translated) that has a dominant bitchy female torturing(not guro, but something like humiliation, lactation, bondage, injections accepted) an innocent girl/woman for no apparent reason.

I don't know if theres a term for it, but yeah it's basically a bitchy lady torturing a girl/woman that makes you want her to be killed or something. Something with emotion. :O

I'd like something with dialouge translated, so I can figure out what they're saying.

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got several metric craptons of stuff to find, so I’m not going to bother much with descriptions. There should be no viruses or redirects, at least I haven’t got any yet…

I have the sneaking suspicion that this is overfiend, or something overfiend-y.

The third episode of 'Temptation'. I've got the first two, but I’ve only seen part of the third in a short clip on some random site. Get the first two so the rest of the forum can see them for bonus points, but if you can’t find an already existing download link I’ll just upload them myself. Short synopsis, a teacher is conned into having sex with a student and is then blackmailed by some woman. His mission is to have sex with certain students and take pictures of them during the act. Contains a shrine maiden, a girl who usually wears catgirl paraphernalia, an idol-wannabe and some girl that the teacher actually cares about, and who cares about him in return.

I'll be adding my own hentai later, assuming that I have somthing that isn't already here.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to explain this...
A hentai anime or doujin(translated) that has a dominant bitchy female torturing(not guro, but something like humiliation, lactation, bondage, injections accepted) an innocent girl/woman for no apparent reason.

I don't know if theres a term for it, but yeah it's basically a bitchy lady torturing a girl/woman that makes you want her to be killed or something. Something with emotion. :O

I'd like something with dialouge translated, so I can figure out what they're saying.
What you just described is basically 50% of the entire yuri genre.

ninjakiwi

Lurker
Reputation score

I've got several metric craptons of stuff to find, so I’m not going to bother much with descriptions. There should be no viruses or redirects, at least I haven’t got any yet…

I have the sneaking suspicion that this is overfiend, or something overfiend-y.

The third episode of 'Temptation'. I've got the first two, but I’ve only seen part of the third in a short clip on some random site. Get the first two so the rest of the forum can see them for bonus points, but if you can’t find an already existing download link I’ll just upload them myself. Short synopsis, a teacher is conned into having sex with a student and is then blackmailed by some woman. His mission is to have sex with certain students and take pictures of them during the act. Contains a shrine maiden, a girl who usually wears catgirl paraphernalia, an idol-wannabe and some girl that the teacher actually cares about, and who cares about him in return.

I'll be adding my own hentai later, assuming that I have somthing that isn't already here.
Hmm, I can tell you that the first url there is nightmare campus, which episode i don't know. a decent series, but I believe that it's currently incomplete and discontinued.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I'm not looking for any pics or anything, I just want a word. What is it called when the girls eyes roll back a little? (Or alot.) Like in some of the monzetsu stuff, and taimanin asagi, and princess 69, and...

Get the picture?:rolleyes:

^
See what I did there? With the smiley.

WerWulf

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, I'm not looking for any pics or anything, I just want a word. What is it called when the girls eyes roll back a little? (Or alot.) Like in some of the monzetsu stuff, and taimanin asagi, and princess 69, and...

Get the picture?:rolleyes:

^
See what I did there? With the smiley.

the term i beleive is called fucked silly.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice job person. You finished what I was gonna start.
But anyways this is also called 'Broken' so if anyone has images like this sent it up and I will luv you forever(not really).
And now...
for my request I would want some movies like Dark Love (Whole series plz) etc. Which also features Fucked Silly/Broken rape parts which I love to stare at so if you guys have any of the said things please post and share cause I am too damn lazy to get online and search. (Yes I am Lazy)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I have a request. Is there any person willing to upload slave worm 1 and 2?

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Looking for a torrent download!

Where may I finds it? ^,^;

John74

Lurker
Reputation score