Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Hounds of the Blade

ah ok that makes sense and corruption would be awesome

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is anyone else have trouble seeing some of the gameover animations. sence i got the updated game i cant see the ogres, pigs, flyhunters, and the goblins

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don´t like corruption :(
(but if it is Optional like I can get her raped without gettin Corrupt than it´s okay I guess . . . But IF then it shall be optional! Like with choices I choose or something like that)

And yeah, the Game´s a Blast ^.^
Ah, well like you said then, to make it optional. That would make players happy who love or hate it. Because at least then you have that choice. :).
Multi choice in a lot more scenarios. I do like the sound of that :p

We must go ask for this stuff to be added! lol.

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is anyone else have trouble seeing some of the gameover animations. sence i got the updated game i cant see the ogres, pigs, flyhunters, and the goblins
Yeah sometimes the script fails to load correctly (at least I think that is what the error message is.)

Ignoring it can sometimes work after pressing it loads. if not then restart game. this is just what I do normally.
sometimes it doesn't pop up for the same cutscenes.

I am not great with stuff like this but hope it helps.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you referring to being unable to fight these enemies, or unable to view the animations featuring these enemies after losing to them?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not using a translation pack
Are you on the latest version? 30th July 2016 is what I've got and I can view the goblin game-over animation without any problems.

Edit: Orcs, goblins and boars have functioning game-over animations in my version. Even the parasite extraction scene is working. W7, no translation patch.

Last edited:

Glyce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Regarding the 20160903 side story, it seems to be a re-rendering of the scene released back in 20121110. In the old version, the camera had a wide shot of a bunch of roaches, and a close shot that wasn't exactly centered on anything. The new version got rid of the zoom levels and centered the camera on the action, moving some roaches closer in.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Besides, inui explained in his own little forum that he reworked the breast animation and some other details. He also wrote that the next update might take a little longer and that he considers the update on the side-story a "breather" (google translation).

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

yup i have the newest version, im not using the translation pack, and im on win10

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Besides, inui explained in his own little forum that he reworked the breast animation and some other details. He also wrote that the next update might take a little longer and that he considers the update on the side-story a "breather" (google translation).
Nooooo......Why update side story first?

chaoticshadow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ok got everything to work but the third option for the flyhunters does this optin work for anyone?

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Afaik the third option is text only and hasn't any animation. The screen should turn red for a moment do indicate that they outright killed Aya.

Hozzy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Afaik the third option is text only and hasn't any animation. The screen should turn red for a moment do indicate that they outright killed Aya.
actually, you're wrong, there is an animation. the execution scene is basically where aya is bound with one arm up while one of the fly guys below here is fucking her with a maggot. Basically what they do is continue to fuck her... with the maggots until her womb is at bursting point with fly eggs. then the eggs hatch and then you get a sort of bursting noise as the screen turns red (indicating her womb just burst) and then dead end.

Kaaos

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I stay corrected then. Was the "regular" breeding option without an indication of death?

Subin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

actually, you're wrong, there is an animation. the execution scene is basically where aya is bound with one arm up while one of the fly guys below here is fucking her with a maggot. Basically what they do is continue to fuck her... with the maggots until her womb is at bursting point with fly eggs. then the eggs hatch and then you get a sort of bursting noise as the screen turns red (indicating her womb just burst) and then dead end.
How do I get to this scene?

Reaper875

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get to this scene?
If I remember correctly. It is the last option after you have lost to the hunters in the fly level.
They spawn in sometimes so kill a lot of flies and that will help you spawn the hunters instead (I think anyways. normally works for me personally).

I don't know who mentioned it first in thread but it reminded me of it. :)