What's new

D

Deleted member 359551

Based on my own experience, setting internet connection as "limited" in Windows 10 greatly reduces that OS annoying stealth updates.
Note: I wrote "greatly" for safety, I myself never noticed Win10 auto/stealth update itself after "limit"ing my internet.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally abit of progress.
Swimsuits for endings.
Nagisa is wearing a green version of Kashima's swimsuit.

Sadly that different POV / pose changes will not be in this.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He also admits he does a lot of swimsuit costumes because he just likes swimsuits.
Here's the ci-en link if you need it:

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

another ending is done. When you press the cum button you will cum inside whoever you are... currently inside lmao.

Anyway there's one scene left, but JSK says there are a lot of bugs when playing the whole thing so he's gonna do some bug hunting before he works on the final ending.

OmegaArk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Blog update, love ending in schedule. Looks like i am wrong, JSK said at the pace without any hiccups the game be released at the end of this month.

Also, i am unsure what does the last sentence of his post mean.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite game registration maybe by July 2021. I don't think he'll get there since that assumes he maintains his current work pace and this maiden project in Unity has been a steep learning curve.

Last part is easy enough to understand (bar the machine translator devotees who need a better tool): Having two girls rather than one has forced him to deviate significantly from his usual formula. The usual love end is impossible with two lesbian lovers, so he's had to do something different this time round (what exactly is going to be a surprise). Going forward, he's going to revert to type for the next game as far as this aspect is concerned.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 359551

Seems to me this may end as another one-of-a-kind game. I mean, Maou Yumisu was JSK only game featuring anal, most likely because he isn't into the genre.
Based on the above post, I think this will be the only 2 girls x 1 guy JSK game as well.
Whatever happens, here is hoping one of JSK future games brings some sort of loli to mature and/or vice-versa transformation mechanic. Given how he has fine tuned his bro x sis to uncle x niece to close acquaintances incest as well as his loli characters to look more like pettanko (cheeky devil Nano) seem to imply he's playing safe so no eyebrows from those capable of more than just telling him off get risen.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's the ci-en post link if you need it.
Anyway, as said above, the "love end" isn't the traditional "love end" because not only is the main character some dude with superpowers, it makes no sense to have a lesbian couple fall for him without having superpower sex with either of them.

Slime Alter

Reputation score
Seems to me this may end as another one-of-a-kind game. I mean, Maou Yumisu was JSK only game featuring anal, most likely because he isn't into the genre.
Actually Shogun Princess Cristiane also has anal. It's on the rape end.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Actually Shogun Princess Cristiane also has anal. It's on the rape end.
yeah, but it's mostly implied. you can't really see it from the angle. SPC was his only game that offered no pov scenes.

I hope JSK decides to remake his Vampire Hunter N game. It's the only theme that hasn't gotten a rework yet.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Wait, was there a Shogun Princess Cristiane rework? What was it called?
Not really per say, but the recent Elf heroine is strongly reminiscent of Christianne. The setting takes place in his demon lord series though.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

all scenes are complete and now it's time to sweep up some bugs.
Depicted is the rental dick end where the mc uses his superpowers to let them have some futanari fun.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
A July 2021 sales release looks feasible, provided he doesn't discover a horde of game-breaking bugs on his first Unity product. Toss of a coin how likely his guess of a DLsite store page by next week is.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Hope he doesn't use some external plugin for managing text.
A bunch of them exist which makes creating colored text in games a lot easier, and are generally useful for prettying up game typefaces.

Downside is that those games become untranslatable with the current dominant tools in the industry.

This is why Dieselmine's Unity games aren't getting translated.