What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

alancapone

Reputation score
Hey guys, it's been a while. Funny that I return at nearly the same time as Icevail.

Anyways, I've just finished translating the endings for . All of the story bits, positions, etc... you guys get the deal.

In the time that I've been gone, I have learned basic japanese (hiragana, katakana, basic kanji), but I'm still nowhere near fluent. With that being said, I do believe I've a pretty accurate translation -- with the aid of jisho of course (and maybe still a little google translate). There were only a few sentences that I couldn't understand. If by any chance someone here knows that "iu no desu ka" means, then please let me know (the full sentence in the game is "Mada sosogou to...iu no desu ka" or まだ注ごうと...いうのですか).

Also, I've done some grammar/syntax fixes for Miyui. that as well.

It would appear that no one is currently translating Great Demon Lord. If that is the case, then I wouldn't mind dropping Irene in favor of it. Irene is, after all, a much more dated game. But, if someone is still currently translating it, then I'll just finish up Irene (no idea when though).

Oh yeah, last thing -- if you guys decide to check out Irene and notice some errors then do let me know where and what it is (a screenshot would suffice).

I don't normally lurk the thread very frequently, but I'll make an exception for the near future in order to see if anyone is working on Great Demon Lord.

Until next time.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
"Mada sosogou to...iu no desu ka" or まだ注ごうと...いうのですか).
I guess this particular sentence is in climax scene, meaning its one of those "you're still cumming?" type of sentences.

alancapone

Reputation score
That's essentially what I put down. I used the literal verb, which was "pouring", as opposed to "cumming", however.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
That's essentially what I put down. I used the literal verb, which was "pouring", as opposed to "cumming", however.
In that case I'd use this line as the base where to spice it up; "Its pouring.. in me again?"
Results depending highly on which route ; "Love, Lewd, Rape, yandere, etc" scene the sentence plays out at.

Love: "You're pouring it in me again, aren't you?"
Lewd: "Its pouring.. in again <3?"
Rape: "You're pouring.. that filth in me again?"
Yandere, etc: "Its pouring.. in me again?

For example, that's just how'd I write it down, with 'pour' verb.

And T-pals have the partial version of the 'Demonlordette' I provided them with, you can carry from there and improve it as you see fit, not necessary to take fresh start.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It would appear that no one is currently translating Great Demon Lord. If that is the case, then I wouldn't mind dropping Irene in favor of it. Irene is, after all, a much more dated game. But, if someone is still currently translating it, then I'll just finish up Irene (no idea when though).
Personally I'd rather you finish Irene since it's closer to being done.

Donocad

Reputation score
Pretty lively here, huh ?

Icevail, alancapone, it would be useful to pm Darkfire about your progress on translation. For preventing people working on the same game.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty lively here, huh ?

Icevail, alancapone, it would be useful to pm Darkfire about your progress on translation. For preventing people working on the same game.
I would do that if there was anything new to add. 🤔
The pic above is just a tease, that's all there is to it. 🥴
And I am back, if tentatively only. 😣
Kind of piled up with stuff that sort of keeps me off from going at it. 😣

poplarchan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone got 打倒!超魔王様 english translation available to DL, links are dead

Delexicus

Reputation score
anyone got 打倒!超魔王様 english translation available to DL, links are dead
Check the MEGA repository. Look for the downloads section in the JSK Community guide linked in my signature. Or in the first post.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Hey guys, it's been a while. Funny that I return at nearly the same time as Icevail.

Anyways, I've just finished translating the endings for . All of the story bits, positions, etc... you guys get the deal.

In the time that I've been gone, I have learned basic japanese (hiragana, katakana, basic kanji), but I'm still nowhere near fluent. With that being said, I do believe I've a pretty accurate translation -- with the aid of jisho of course (and maybe still a little google translate). There were only a few sentences that I couldn't understand. If by any chance someone here knows that "iu no desu ka" means, then please let me know (the full sentence in the game is "Mada sosogou to...iu no desu ka" or まだ注ごうと...いうのですか).

Also, I've done some grammar/syntax fixes for Miyui. that as well.

Oh yeah, last thing -- if you guys decide to check out Irene and notice some errors then do let me know where and what it is (a screenshot would suffice).

I don't normally lurk the thread very frequently, but I'll make an exception for the near future in order to see if anyone is working on Great Demon Lord.

Until next time.
Please do. And maybe Karen if you can swing it.

D

Deleted member 359551

まだ注ごうと...いうのですか

let's keep flowing... you say?

without the context it's hard to be sure.

Donocad

Reputation score
まだ注ごうと...いうのですか

let's keep flowing... you say?

without the context it's hard to be sure.
Romaji : "Mada sosogo to … iu no desu ka"
-> Mada(again/once more) + sosogu(to pour/fill) + u(indicates will/ "want to") + to(often indicates a pause in the sentence) … iu(to say/to do) + no desu ka ("you should/you could")

-> If you want to come once more,… just do it.

D

Deleted member 359551

Romaji : "Mada sosogo to … iu no desu ka"
-> Mada(again/once more) + sosogu(to pour/fill) + u(indicates will/ "want to") + to(often indicates a pause in the sentence) … iu(to say/to do) + no desu ka ("you should/you could")

-> If you want to come once more,… just do it.
It seems you mistook ("Mata" = again/once more, ex. mata itteiru = cumming again) and (Mada = still/yet, ex. mada itteiru = still cumming)

"Sosogu" is used when a liguid moves from one place to another. When it happens through a free path, a waterfall or coffee from the bottle to a cup, it means "to pour". When it flows through a set path, like a river, it means "to flow".

The -ou sufix, when used in affirmative means "let's", ex. sosogou (let's flow/pour). When used in interrogative means "shall we"/"want to" ex. sosogou ka = shall we flow/pour want to flow/pour.

"to" is a grammar particle that ties the preceding sentence to the following one. In this case the "to iu" means the preceding sentence is what someone says.

The "no" is another particle that simply subtantivates the entire preceding sentence so it can attach to another verb, desu (to be) in this case.

And the final "-ka" is an interrogative sufix.

Donocad

Reputation score
It seems you mistook ("Mata" = again/once more, ex. mata itteiru = cumming again) and (Mada = still/yet, ex. mada itteiru = still cumming)

"Sosogu" is used when a liguid moves from one place to another. When it happens through a free path, a waterfall or coffee from the bottle to a cup, it means "to pour". When it flows through a set path, like a river, it means "to flow".

The -ou sufix, when used in affirmative means "let's", ex. sosogou (let's flow/pour). When used in interrogative means "shall we"/"want to" ex. sosogou ka = shall we flow/pour want to flow/pour.

"to" is a grammar particle that ties the preceding sentence to the following one. In this case the "to iu" means the preceding sentence is what someone says.

The "no" is another particle that simply subtantivates the entire preceding sentence so it can attach to another verb, desu (to be) in this case.

And the final "-ka" is an interrogative sufix.
Point taken, it's true that I didn't taken enough time to read correctly.

According what you just said, doesn't it make sense if she's describing something, since "iu" also means "to do", and "to" can also being used at the end of a sentence as a "?"

So, -> "I can sense that it's still gushing/flowing…?"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 359551

Let me think...

まだ注ごうと...いうのですか
mada - sosogou to ... iu no - desu ka

Apologizing. "-ou" is not a sufix.
"sosogou" is the -ou form of sosogu.

In Japanese, you talk acording to the difference, status wise, between you and who you talk to.
Normally, Kana tables list 10 columns and five rows listing letters and sylabes in the following order.

あ - い - う - え - お = a - i - u - e - o

The 'u' row is taken as the base or, for verbs, infinitive form.
Speaking in the 'u' (infinitive) form means everyone is the same, status wise.
The higher you go ('a' and 'i') more polite/formal/distant you treat who you speak to. On the other hand, the lower you go ('e' and 'o') more impolite/informal/closer you see your conterpart.

For exemple: the verb "hanasu" (to speak)

'a' form: hanasaremasu = to be spoken (passive) / hanasasemasu = I'll make/have/[allow] you [to] speak (imposition/[permissive])
'i' form: hanashimasu ex. watashi wa(ha) anata to hanashimasu. = I'll speak with you. (polite, better known as "-masu" form)
'u' form: hanasu = to speak (infinitive) ex. watashi wa(ha) hanasu. = I speak.
'e' form: hanase = speak (imperative, also the base for the "-te" form which is like a "polite" imperative)
'o' form: hanasou = let's speak. (social/colloquial)

That's why Irene interrogation is a pain to translate. It's packed with 'a' (formal) Japanese. Formal Japanese is hard even for natives, I heard.

end of apoligy.

AFIK, the "to" particle can also be used as ',' and 'and' ex1. "A to B to C to no desu" = it is A, B, and C. - ex2. "A to B to tsukau" = to use A and B.

In ex1. the 'no' between 'to' and 'desu' is because 'to' and 'de' are both grammar particles. In fact 'desu' is short for 'DE arimaSU' (particle + verb)
'Arimasu' is the '-masu' form of 'aru' = to be / to exist (used for non self movable beings. things, trees, etc. 'iru' is the same but used for beings capable of movement people, animals, etc)

The "to iu" in present tense is normally used to define something:
ex. "hon de manabu no wa(ha) benkyou to iu imi desu." = to learn from books means to study.
The "to iu imi desu" can be shortened as "to iu no desu." ie. "~~benkyou to iu no desu." (the 'no' implies 'imi' = meaning)

In past tense, "to iu" is used to say what someone said earlier.
ex. "A-san wa ie ni modoru to iimashita." = A-san said he'd go back home.
"iimashita" is the -masu form of iu. "itta" is the -te form in past tense.

Given all that...
End of thinking.

My best guess is:
まだ注ごうと...いうのですか = "You mean... you're still cumming?"

D

Deleted member 359551

One final thing.
Each of the 5 forms can be "coverted" to other ones. Example:

"hanaseru" is the infinitive ('u') form of "hanase" ('e' imperative form) and it means "to can speak" (...awful) to be capable of speaking is a way better translation.
Another way to say that is: "hanashi dekiru" which is the noum part of hanasu + dekiru, a verb that means "to be capable of"
Therefore:
Oyogeru = Oyogi dekiru = I can swim / I'm capable of swimming.
nihogo ga yomeru = nihogo ga yomi dekiru = nihongo dekiru (implied "ga yomi")= I can read Japanese (... that is not entirely true).

alancapone

Reputation score
In Japanese, you talk acording to the difference, status wise, between you and who you talk to.
Normally, Kana tables list 10 columns and five rows listing letters and sylabes in the following order.

あ - い - う - え - お = a - i - u - e - o

The 'u' row is taken as the base or, for verbs, infinitive form.
Speaking in the 'u' (infinitive) form means everyone is the same, status wise.
The higher you go ('a' and 'i') more polite/formal/distant you treat who you speak to. On the other hand, the lower you go ('e' and 'o') more impolite/informal/closer you see your conterpart.

For exemple: the verb "hanasu" (to speak)

'a' form: hanasaremasu = to be spoken (passive) / hanasasemasu = I'll make/have/[allow] you [to] speak (imposition/[permissive])
'i' form: hanashimasu ex. watashi wa(ha) anata to hanashimasu. = I'll speak with you. (polite, better known as "-masu" form)
'u' form: hanasu = to speak (infinitive) ex. watashi wa(ha) hanasu. = I speak.
'e' form: hanase = speak (imperative, also the base for the "-te" form which is like a "polite" imperative)
'o' form: hanasou = let's speak. (social/colloquial)
Interesting. I haven't come across anything like that online or in the textbook that I'm currently using to learn. Maybe I'll come across it later.

Is there an English equivalent to this? I'm by no means a grammar expert. When I see words like "infinitive" form and "clauses" in grammar books it really makes my head hurt.

That's why Irene interrogation is a pain to translate. It's packed with 'a' (formal) Japanese. Formal Japanese is hard even for natives, I heard.
That's slightly concerning, but I'll still try my best. The end goal is to just get the text to a state to where it's understandable. Some may not like it, but there's no one else doing it. So, ya get what ya get (and it's not like you'd have to use this translation anyways).

Personally I'd rather you finish Irene since it's closer to being done.
That's not a bad reason. As of now I'd say Irene is about 50% done with mine and Icevail's combined work. If I were to commit every hour of my life working on it starting now it'd probably be done in like 4-5 days. A more reasonable (and healthy) work schedule would probably make it 2-3 weeks. But I'm still not sure how many people even care about Irene aside from myself and maybe a handful of people.

Please do. And maybe Karen if you can swing it.
Is the MGB translation still going?
I'm not sure about MGB, but I'm assuming that if there haven't been updates in this thread about them then they aren't being worked on. With that being said, I personally don't have much of an interest to translate them. I don't really fancy the girls in either of those games. It's why I chose to do Irene over them.

D

Deleted member 359551

Is there an English equivalent to this?
There is. Think about how you'd talk with your boss at work / teacher at school and a child.
I believe all language feature "manners" when speaking but Japanese enforces it on a whole other level.

When I still studied Japanese, several years ago, that stuff didn't show up in our textbooks (minna no nigongo = Everyone's Japanese) either.
Maybe it was luck but, one day the Japanese school owner (a fully fledged "Japanese to strangers" teacher) herself had to cover our absent teacher and she taught us that.

Regarding Irene, formal Japanese is hard not due to grammar but to heavy Kanji use which matches historic/ancient/old Japanese. Since you're working on Irene, I bet you noticed how heavy Kanji wise that game is. On the other hand, the latest Maki Niece is quite "tame" in that regard.