What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Judging from the latest post from JSK, yandere / dark route is making a comeback, based on the diamond / heart system in the next game.

If I recall, the original game had only love, slave / dominated and rape ends, if it was the blonde twintail imouto one.

Attachments

• 1574135303325.png
    1574135303325.png
    60.6 KB · Views: 125

I haven't tried this out yet, but if the swf is converted to an exe you miiiiight be able to run it through google translate. Fan translations or official translations would be preferable to giberish though.

Thanks man. It'd have nothing on a true translation, but even single words that add a bit of context add a special something to the interrogation games.

It seems JSK is about to finish the game, 90% done according to the most recent post, if this keeps up, we're going to have a "white christmas" after all.
And once I am done with the Chevalier ending translation on december, I'll sink my teeth in the JSK game, and make the partial for it, the first version should be be ready within few days after its release on english side of DLsite, I'll keep improving it as december goes forward, I'll cover the buttons, UI, and story bits first and foremost, as I usually have, but I won't touch the H-parts until later, given how much time I will be able to throw in, as there is a quite a bit of stuff I've got to catch up.

Addentum, done with the le dernier chevalier's endings.

Last edited:
Where be my translations u lazy bambams, clap some translations for me t-pals!

jokes aside, I'm legit hyped for the new upcoming game, not even sure why, it's kinda the same thing but every new release from papa JSK holds a special place in my eroge heart.

btw, how you pals been all this time?

EDIT'

Also was anyone able to make any sense from the old MGB Ruso->English translations I made? Was it ever released?

Also was anyone able to make any sense from the old MGB Ruso->English translations I made? Was it ever released?
Nope I think it's been around like 99% finished for a couple months now because all the translators are busy. 😭

Sorry if i am asking this, i am sure afew guys have asked this before...

Is there a way to machine translate the new game? If there is could anyone lead me to the steps for it?

Sorry if i am asking this, i am sure afew guys have asked this before...

Is there a way to machine translate the new game? If there is could anyone lead me to the steps for it?

I am making a partial for it, covers buttons, player choices, her responses and UI, for the most part.

Be little patient, I'll work quickly.

as for the translation bit, I need a help with a term, its sex without vaginal / ass penetration 'スマタ', that massage between female's thighs kind of 'Intercrural sex', but any other terms for it, as that one is way too long for the UI, for the time being I leave it as 'Tease'.

Last edited:
I am making a partial for it, covers buttons, player choices, her responses and UI, for the most part.

Be little patient, I'll work quickly.

as for the translation bit, I need a help with a term, its sex without vaginal / ass penetration 'スマタ', that massage between female's thighs kind of 'Intercrural sex', but any other terms for it, as that one is way too long for the UI, for the time being I leave it as 'Tease'.

'スマタ' romanized becomes "sumata"... smut is the only word that comes to mind. Like smut (non explicit erotic) manga.

I need a help with a term, its sex without vaginal / ass penetration 'スマタ', that massage between female's thighs kind of 'Intercrural sex', but any other terms for it, as that one is way too long for the UI, for the time being I leave it as 'Tease'.
"Thighjob"

'スマタ' romanized becomes "sumata"... smut is the only word that comes to mind. Like smut (non explicit erotic) manga.

I have to play the game first to see where its used, right now I haven't even started it yet, working on the UI before anything else.

"Thighjob"

I have to unlock the scene first to see what happens in it, for now I leave it as tease.

And by looks of it, the UI has 3 top to bottom texts, the obedience, lust and progression types etc, with limited 3 letter space before going over the other stuff, I leave those as they are atm, I see no way to turn those into english ones without overwriting the bars, images and borders, I will add translation to the guide texts instead.

Edit, basic UI for 'interrogation' phase is done.
Starting with player choices now.

Last edited:
I have to play the game first to see where its used, right now I haven't even started it yet, working on the UI before anything else.

I have to unlock the scene first to see what happens in it, for now I leave it as tease.

And by looks of it, the UI has 3 top to bottom texts, the obedience, lust and progression types etc, with limited 3 letter space before going over the other stuff, I leave those as they are atm, I see no way to turn those into english ones without overwriting the bars, images and borders, I will add translation to the guide texts instead.

Edit, basic UI for 'interrogation' phase is done.
Starting with player choices now.

It's been scarcely a few hours after release and you're so stuck into it.

I've concluded that you're a god among mortals Icevail.

Is it bad that I read it as スマット for some reason because it sounds way more natural to me. If I heard スマタ for the first time I would legit be completely lost on what English word got katakana'd.

Simulated sex without penetration is called sumata, although the doujins I've read rarely use the term during the act (unless it's a cool-headed maid explaining things as she goes). I think you might be right on the money with "teased" or "rubbed" between the thighs, Ice. Sumata has it's own tag on Nhentai if you want to research possibilities and compare. Also for those interested it's not just the thighs, you rub against the clit and labia and the very upper portion of the thighs close the circle. Feels pretty damn good for both parties and is very useful for pregnancies. just have some handcloths on hand if you ever try it with someone.

I've always related Sumata to thighjobs, I use the tag on exhentai and it's specifically for the thighs.

BY THE GODS, there is shit ton of text all over the place..

I've been staring my screen for hours to hours, reading, typing, checking the text in game..

My eyes bleed moonrunes at this point..

Reminds me of the time I was translating MGB from Russian to English for an entire week without stopping, I would blast hardbass and work .txt file by .txt file until I wanted to start puking vodka.

Fun times.

Anyway!

Ganbaru Icevail-san!

Sounds about right for translating, I'll share the pain by slowly translating the partial for How To Discipline a Shoplifting Girl.
Thankfully, I have no pressure to finish soon :p

Where be my translations u lazy bambams, clap some translations for me t-pals!

jokes aside, I'm legit hyped for the new upcoming game, not even sure why, it's kinda the same thing but every new release from papa JSK holds a special place in my eroge heart.

btw, how you pals been all this time?

EDIT'

any updates on magical girl buster?
About Mia's translation, it just lacks a bit of polish for being ready. Are remaining some untranslated sfx, and some buttons of the UI.
If someone would be willing to give a bit of time, contact Delexicus.

Back