What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

In that case, I'll keep an eye out for an updated version with the other endings translated in there. Thanks in advance!

Your gratitude is much appreciated. The T-Pals is how Icevail refers to a translation group by the name of Translators Corner. We've been operating for about a year now and have done quite a bit of unreleased translation work for JSK's games. Our volunteer staffing fluctuates significantly from month to month as people run out of free time, get burned out from overworking themselves, or simply losing interest. Currently we have one active translator and no active proofreaders. Because of this, most of our translation projects are on hold. I personally plan on helping proofread in the future once I finish repair work on a house I plan on renting out.

I know this answer may be disappointing to hear, but it is best to be clear about the state of our staffing to temper expectations.

Thank you Delixicus, I am not disappointed at all! Like I've said before, I'm just grateful that you guys exist. Life happens and all, so I understand translators leaving. What I am happy to see is that the few of you guys who have been here a long time seem somewhat close and support each other in these projects. I've seen projects die out because it's a one man team, or there is a few team members but they don't communicate anything else to each other besides "here it's done, now you do your part", it becomes just as lonely as doing it solo, it puts some pressure because it's now "your turn" and someone else is waiting on you for their turn. It becomes dehumanizing and turns what was supposed to be a fun project with a mission to a thankless job. I love seeing regular interactions between you guys, joking around, talking about your life, using emojis to make sure the tone gets across, haha. Keep being awesome folks!

Thank you Delixicus, I am not disappointed at all! Like I've said before, I'm just grateful that you guys exist. Life happens and all, so I understand translators leaving. What I am happy to see is that the few of you guys who have been here a long time seem somewhat close and support each other in these projects. I've seen projects die out because it's a one man team, or there is a few team members but they don't communicate anything else to each other besides "here it's done, now you do your part", it becomes just as lonely as doing it solo, it puts some pressure because it's now "your turn" and someone else is waiting on you for their turn. It becomes dehumanizing and turns what was supposed to be a fun project with a mission to a thankless job. I love seeing regular interactions between you guys, joking around, talking about your life, using emojis to make sure the tone gets across, haha. Keep being awesome folks!
I've been guilty of some of these bad behaviors from time to time I must admit (Sorry Evercrow). It's pretty humbling to realize that I could be part of the problem. It definitely reinforced my desire to work on communicating better. If anyone sees me slip into one of these bad behaviors, I encourage them to let me know.

Last edited:
Cornered by Cheeky Devil related;

Well, this is nasty surprise, I started to see strange dialogue on places where it shouldn't be at, so I went ahead and checked the original file for the reason, it seems i made slight mistake on the bath towel scene in Nano's SM3, there are some dialogue parts that are unique to it, and were overwritten by a mistake on my end, by dialogues from SM1, I will fix those asap. :eek:

I assumed those lines would be exactly the same since the dialogues repeated over and over, but there are few spots that do not follow the suit and are unique for the SM3, I need to point those ones out, sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
There has been a second patch release for Nano. It has been uploaded to The JSK Repository. This patch tried to fix the SM 3 dialogue choice problem by applying Icevail's dialogue translation over top of thebomb's uncensor. It also uses what we call the skeleton files (.sk) from thebomb's release. That little bit is what should correct the SM 3 dialogue choice discrepancy. If anyone would like to test out and report if this patch worked, please leave a message here or as a comment in the Community Guide.

EDIT 1: I decided to give the new patch a try and it still doesn't fix the SM 3 dialogue discrepancy. I think this may require a more direct approach. Perhaps a file comparison between Icevail's version and the original will shed some clues.

Last edited:
I am one man team, well for the most part :D
I hope to change that soon, I hope to make some more user friendly software for you guys so it doesn't require this high level of dedication to translate and move translations from one version of a game to another.
I do have work of course, but i do this stuff for a living, so it shouldn't take me long to put a solid application together for everyone.

Cheeky Devil related;

Added more translations to Story mode 3 interrogation part. <--- Play testing it right now to find out.. Bugs.

Added most of SM 2 mid sex protag lines on missionary position, doggy style has the same exact lines, haven't added those yet,
did not bother with the sfx, its just "Ahn.. An~ Aah~ <3 <3 <3" etc etc anyway.

Last edited:
hi there!! i cant download file in mega link beacause of descrypted file. how can i solve this problem??

hi there!! i cant download file in mega link beacause of descrypted file. how can i solve this problem??
They are in zip files. You can use a program like 7zip or bandizip to extract the files.

Edit 1: I had a quick look at the problem. I'll post the extracted files later tonight. I have a family Christmas party to endure first...

I've uploaded Icevail's latest translation of Nano (v1.2) to The JSK Repository. And guess what, it fixed the SM3 dialogue bug!

V1.2 adds SM2 and SM3 partial translations of dialogue. Let's all give Icevail a big fat thank you for this early Christmas gift.

Yeah, the original version had one careless copy paste on it that messed it up, I replaced that bit with the original code, then did it properly, I figured I pasted wrong lines at wrong file, when the dialogue that wasn't supposed to be there showed up while I played SM3 myself for the first time. :unsure:

Lack of sleep does cause some minor fuck ups on my part. 😂

Cheeky Devil related;

Added more translations to Story mode 3 interrogation part. <--- Play testing it right now to find out.. Bugs.

Added most of SM 2 mid sex protag lines on missionary position, doggy style has the same exact lines, haven't added those yet,
did not bother with the sfx, its just "Ahn.. An~ Aah~ <3 <3 <3" etc etc anyway.

Hey, just wondering, I downloaded the 1.2 translation and I'm not sure what all is supposed to be translated, but incase it is a bug, after looking at her panties/crotch for the first time, all look dialogue went to moonrunes, before that I was looking at her face and it was translated. I haven't done extensive testing with this, because I'm not even sure it is a bug, but I seem to recall you saying all the non lewd dialogue was done, so I wanted to bring this up so you knew to look out for it before it causes any setback. Again, I have no idea what is supposed to be done, or how to translate JSK games, so if it doesn't matter, feel free to ignore, I'm in no way complaining about it being a partial.

Yeah, the original version had one careless copy paste on it that messed it up, I replaced that bit with the original code, then did it properly, I figured I pasted wrong lines at wrong file, when the dialogue that wasn't supposed to be there showed up while I played SM3 myself for the first time. :unsure:

Lack of sleep does cause some minor fuck ups on my part. 😂
I've had my fair share of sleep deprived mistakes of my own. I once lost my Bitcoin wallet because I formatted the wrong hard drive. That one stung a bit.

Hey, just wondering, I downloaded the 1.2 translation and I'm not sure what all is supposed to be translated, but incase it is a bug, after looking at her panties/crotch for the first time, all look dialogue went to moonrunes, before that I was looking at her face and it was translated. I haven't done extensive testing with this, because I'm not even sure it is a bug, but I seem to recall you saying all the non lewd dialogue was done, so I wanted to bring this up so you knew to look out for it before it causes any setback. Again, I have no idea what is supposed to be done, or how to translate JSK games, so if it doesn't matter, feel free to ignore, I'm in no way complaining about it being a partial.

If its still in moonrunes, it means I haven't seen it as priority to turn into english for the sake of story progression, I do those first, then if time allows, do the minor bits such as dialogues related to looking or groping.

But if you're interested what the dialogues are generally on either;

Look -> "Where are you looking at", "Is there something on my face", "Why are you staring at me like that", "Stop that, you're creeping me out", "Do you like what you're seeing", "Look as much as you want to".
Grope -> "Stop touching me", "Why are you touching my breasts / thighs", "Stop that, it feels weird", "You can do more than that, if you want to", "Do you like touching my body".

Those are the lines that generally rotate when you do either of the fore mentioned acts, based on how Nano feels about the protag.

Last edited:
Just to confirm, is the latest partial translation done by Icevail compatible with the uncensor patch?

If its still in moonrunes, it means I haven't seen it as priority to turn into english for the sake of story progression, I do those first, then if time allows, do the minor bits such as dialogues related to looking or groping.

But if you're interested what the dialogues are generally on either;

Look -> "Where are you looking at", "Is there something on my face", "Why are you staring at me like that", "Stop that, you're creeping me out", "Do you like what you're seeing", "Look as much as you want to".
Grope -> "Stop touching me", "Why are you touching my breasts / thighs", "Stop that, it feels weird", "You can do more than that, if you want to", "Do you like touching my body".

Those are the lines that generally rotate when you do either of the fore mentioned acts, based on how Nano feels about the protag.
Lol, good stuff. On another note, anyone else find it weird that she "gets upset" if you look at her face? I mean, I know she doesn't get mad, but it lowers her mood and doesn't do anything good... I don't even think it prompts dialogue... like she just wants you to check out her body, screw liking her as a person. And I get that that isn't weird given this is an H game, but I'm almost certain that is a first for a JSK game. Usually it is the other way around, no?

Edit: whoops, sorry, this should be in the JSK games discussion thread, not the translation thread!

Just to confirm, is the latest partial translation done by Icevail compatible with the uncensor patch?
If not we will make it so!
If you're asking if it is already uncensored? No. Whether or not is will work with the uncensor, it should, since it is the same version of the game, but you'll have to wait for someone to do that, or merge the 2 yourself, using voodoo magic and dark sorcery as I understand it...

Let me get my pitchfork and torch, there is witchcraft on the air.

Back