What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
Did you perhaps get this screen Icevail?

Click More info to bypass the security screen for the launch.bat file.

Tengux

Reputation score
Oh, I am not shooting flames and brimstone at you, I know very well the problem is at my end here, not at the soft you patched up. :ROFLMAO:
Oh no, I wasn't worried about that. I'm just annoyed at that ridiculous memory footprint that JPEXS has so much that I would partially like to just cut it out, but JPEXS works so I work with it.
I wish I had a big shrug emote, like SHRUG! 🙃 I guess upside-down will do...

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, no warnings whatsoever, I get those blue warnings on some hentai games, CM3D 2 for example, or Insult Order (catgirl / bunny girl 3D ero simu)

The software starts, I pick up the file, hit Deconstruct and poof, error pops up.
I press ok, it starts to extract files, and jams at 37% with out of memory error.

Delexicus

Reputation score
So what message exactly do you get when you use the the launch.bat file?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Hmmm... if he's only getting an error when he tries to export it doesn't really matter all that much does it? Can't he save the translation, send it to someone else who'll proofreed and do the exporting?

Let me download this program and see what the issue could be.

Tengux

Reputation score
Probably out of memory error I'm guessing. I'll probably have to actually cut out the whole extract process as an optional thing later down the line. Depends of I can recompile the flash files without all this memory.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
This one pops up when I launch it via bat file.

I'll try to figure it out later, may need to go PFX86 at C to see if there are some remnant 32bit java files looming around.

Attachments

Delexicus

Reputation score
I had a similar issue where it got stuck at 67%. I had to uninstall all my java and then reinstall a newer version of JAVA 64 bit. I'm using this version.

java version "1.8.0_231"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_231-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.231-b11, mixed mode)

You can get it .

@Aesthetic. That may be true, but it's definitely less than ideal to have to rely on someone else before you can see the fruits of your labor.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Does the portable version of the parser give you the same error message?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I also noticed that two JAVA(TM) Platform SE binary processes were running in the task manager when I was having problems. After I deleted and reinstalled Java, I only had one JAVA(TM) Platform SE binary process running and everything worked after that, bat file or no.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
java version "1.8.0_231"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_231-b11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.231-b11, mixed mode)
We have the same version installed, its defo something inside my pc that is showing its electric middle finger at me.
I'll try the portable one now.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
We have the same version installed, its defo something inside my pc that is showing its electric middle finger at me.
Are you using the portable version of the translation app though?

Tengux

Reputation score
This one pops up when I launch it via bat file.

I'll try to figure it out later, may need to go PFX86 at C to see if there are some remnant 32bit java files looming around.
Definitely memory related. I did a quick read Java virtual machine and I'm going to ask a weird question, are you by chance one of those people who never shutdown their PC? :)

Delexicus

Reputation score
Maybe some setting got borked with the JAVA install. Who knows. I'd still suggest an uninstall and reinstall to clear it out.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Definitely memory related. I did a quick read Java virtual machine and I'm going to ask a weird question, are you by chance one of those people who never shutdown their PC? :)
No, I give my PC solid rest of 8 hours per day, sometimes 12 or more, sometimes I let it lie dormant, powerless for a week to a few months.

I mean, its on only when I need to use it, or the ball and chain wants to watch movies or do her own work with it.

Edit; Portable beta gives no errors.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I'd love to stick around till this mystery gets solved, but I have to get some rest before work. Best of luck Icevail. If you are still having problems later, I offer to you an anydesk remote computer repair session to get this all sorted out.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'd love to stick around till this mystery gets solved, but I have to get some rest before work. Best of luck Icevail. If you are still having problems later, I offer to you an anydesk remote computer repair session to get this all sorted out.
Cheers, I'll try to figure it out on my own end, naughty night.

So, what I do with the csv file, what sofware you peeps suggest me to edit its content with, Note++?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Bruh... Seems like the portable version solved the issue.

Tengux

Reputation score
No, I give my PC solid rest of 8 hours per day, sometimes 12 or more, sometimes I let it lie dormant, powerless for a week to a few months.

I mean, its on only when I need to use it, or the ball and chain wants to watch movies or do her own work with it.

Edit; Portable beta gives no errors.
Ah, dead end then.

Oh, does it give you the error when you try to do anything in the application though?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Cheers, I'll try to figure it out on my own end, naughty night.

So, what I do with the csv file, what sofware you peeps suggest me to edit its content with, Note++?
I'd suggest a Google sheet. It's web based so you can even edit it from a phone if you wanted. Plus you could share the workload in real time.