What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

LuffyOwnsU

Reputation score
That's a simple question with a complex answer. Where to begin... I'll write up an overview after my work shift.

EDIT 1) I should clarify, are you asking about how to apply an existing translation? Or how to make your own?
Well to be completely honest I'm lost on that too. Based on what I read it seemed like I was able to somehow download the translation files and applying them to the game. I may be completely wrong on that, I'm not sure myself.

Basically I'd like to know if there's a way to translate the games myself or if I should wait for you to release the game fully translated.

Thanks for replying btw!

Delexicus

Reputation score
Well to be completely honest I'm lost on that too. Based on what I read it seemed like I was able to somehow download the translation files and applying them to the game. I may be completely wrong on that, I'm not sure myself.

Basically I'd like to know if there's a way to translate the games myself or if I should wait for you to release the game fully translated.

Thanks for replying btw!
The games in the MEGA repository have already been translated, at least partially. The GUI parser is more a tool for Japanese to English translators and proofreaders. I haven't checked lately, but I don't think that there are active translations going on in the public Google sheets. Most translators that I have spoken to prefer to keep their translation sheets private until they have made a good chunk of progress.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I forgot to link the JAVA GUI Parser usage guide into the Community Guide. Fixed that. Here's the for your convenience.

EDIT 1) Junkev made a stellar logo for Cornered by a Cheeky Devil. Same goes for A Fighter Mistook me for her Rival. I'm merging them into the current translations.

cheekydevil-v3.png

Satsuki logo.png

Last edited:

LuffyOwnsU

Reputation score
I forgot to link the JAVA GUI Parser usage guide into the Community Guide. Fixed that. Here's the for your convenience.

EDIT 1) Junkev made a stellar logo for Cornered by a Cheeky Devil. Same goes for A Fighter Mistook me for her Rival. I'm merging them into the current translations.

View attachment 30049

View attachment 30050
I see, thank you very much! Guess I'll be patient and wait for the translations to be done then, again thanks a lot!

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
Hi everyone, new member here. I've managed to translate the end, counter, service, doggy and missionary texts, but have yet to be able to find the main story dialogue options texts, can someone tell me where they are? Much thanks. This is for Karen btw.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hi everyone, new member here. I've managed to translate the end, counter, service, doggy and missionary texts, but have yet to be able to find the main story dialogue options texts, can someone tell me where they are? Much thanks. This is for Karen btw.
Are you taking about the game mode buttons? They are SVG shapes instead of text. They can be found by using FFDEC and looking in the shapes tree on the left. We have some common shapes translated and stored in the Translation Tools MEGA Repository. This repository is linked in the JSK Community Guide. You will be able to find the shapes you need there.

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
Are you taking about the game mode buttons? They are SVG shapes instead of text. They can be found by using FFDEC and looking in the shapes tree on the left. We have some common shapes translated and stored in the Translation Tools MEGA Repository. This repository is linked in the JSK Community Guide. You will be able to find the shapes you need there.
No, what I am referring to is the dialogue options at the beginning of the game, as well as after each matches. I cannot seem to find the japanese text for those options despite looking extensively through all the files.

This is what I am referring to:
Screenshot (9).png

Delexicus

Reputation score
No, what I am referring to is the dialogue options at the beginning of the game, as well as after each matches. I cannot seem to find the japanese text for those options despite looking extensively through all the files.

View attachment 30053
I see. Are you using the GUI Parser? Or directly with FFDEC?

Delexicus

Reputation score
Most likely a Java issue. I'd be happy to help trouble shoot it with you.

EDIT 1) Kayin had similar issues. It took awhile, but we figured it out. He had to uninstall all copies of Java on his machine, then install only the latest 64-bit version of Java.

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
Most likely a Java issue. I'd be happy to help trouble shoot it with you.
I guess Im fine with using FFDEC, sure it takes more time but the search and replace function helps tremendously.

Anyway, do you know where I could find the aforementioned dialogue texts?

I remember Icevail translating those texts but I couldn't find them in the files.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Icevail would know where to look specifically. They can hide in all sorts of places in those .AS files. Question, are you using the latest Japanese version of Karen as your base? Icevail used the launch version of Karen and therefore has some bugs.

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
Icevail would know where to look specifically. They can hide in all sorts of places in those .AS files. Question, are you using the latest Japanese version of Karen as your base? Icevail used the launch version of Karen and therefore has some bugs.
I use the japanese for backup and reference purposes, I translate the untranslated texts from Icevail's partial version.

Donocad

Reputation score

View attachment 30053
Found in Karen.swf, under scripts/格闘令嬢カレン_fla/メイン_プロローグ_70.as, line 172.
Very likely, the rest of this dialogue is in the same folder : MainTimeline.as and メイン_ゲーム_128.as
Search the lines which starts with "Object(root).kotoba = [[" , "Object(root).kotoba1 = [[" and "Object(root).kotoba2 = [[".

Attachments

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
Found in Karen.swf, under scripts/格闘令嬢カレン_fla/メイン_プロローグ_70.as, line 172.
Very likely, the rest of this dialogue is in the same folder : MainTimeline.as and メイン_ゲーム_128.as
Search the lines which starts with "Object(root).kotoba = [[" , "Object(root).kotoba1 = [[" and "Object(root).kotoba2 = [[".
Thank you, very much appreciated!

marckoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excuse me, can you post this link on the first page of this thread with a short description? I am sure that your tool can encourage people to translate games.

BirdmanGA

Reputation score
Long time lurker joining to download stuff... do you guys have links to the partially translated works? I'm kinda interested in what you've got so far.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Long time lurker joining to download stuff... do you guys have links to the partially translated works? I'm kinda interested in what you've got so far.
Check out the downloads section in the JSK Community Guide. It's linked on the first post as well as in my signature.