What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
I've been doing some stuff on my files and I've translated all the combat and scene buttons, although some of the scene buttons are out of place, it's all translated, lemme know if you'd like me to update my folder.

If there is any problem with how the folder is tagged, I'll let the moderators/admins decide if it's ok.
Impressive and expedient, many thanks

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
If there is any problem with how the folder is tagged, I'll let the moderators/admins decide if it's ok.
It's less of a problem and more of a courtesy. Because by tagging it as an mtl you'll let people that hate mtls know not to play it. However if you don't tag it as a mtl you'll get people that download it thinking it's a proper translation and when they find out it's not they'll be pissed off.

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
Not exactly, I mean he took the time to clean things up line by line so it's more of a guided estimation.

bunny

Reputation score
let's go to the dlsite and request translation.
if they get enough requests they'll get the game translated.

napotion

Reputation score
I'm not sure the DLSite translations are quality works. From what I've seen its a machine translation. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Would be nice if DLSite was able to churn out some English translations though.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm not sure the DLSite translations are quality works. From what I've seen its a machine translation. Please correct me if I'm mistaken.

Would be nice if DLSite was able to churn out some English translations though.

Demoness Elise strikes back! (魔王イリスの逆襲 by Dieselmine@Steam/DLsite) had pretty rubbish english translation as far I remember, it wasn't done by hand, it was clunky and hard to read, even by my low standards. :cautious:

I had to make my own for the most lewd parts, and fix tons of mapping related transfer bugs to its final version myself before the game was even remotely playable storywise, I mean player literally got stuck in the first village if they went to one of the houses, it did not have exit transfer event on there, steam version threw player in middle of nowhere in the same map, etc. 🤔

For example, original line was this;

孕んでもいいっ、孕みたいっ、種付けしてっ、子種をくださいませぇえ

(Harande mo i~i, haramitai, tanetsukeshite, kodane o kudasaimase~e)

It was written off like this;
And as you can see, it was bit off to see it written off like that.

So in short, DLsite translation can be rather, clunky at best. 🤭

I think Acerola hired/has some top notch translator for their english releases, been happy to buy their stuff.

Last edited:

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Demoness Elise strikes back! (魔王イリスの逆襲 by Dieselmine@Steam/DLsite)
What are you talking about? Neither steam or dlsite has an english translation by that name. Also a lot of the translations on DLsite that are tagged english aren't translated by dlsite and have a disclaimer that says they were translated by the circle themselves. The things that are actually translated by dlsite have the tag DLsite Official Translation.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
What are you talking about? Neither steam or dlsite has an english translation by that name. Also a lot of the translations on DLsite that are tagged english aren't translated by dlsite and have a disclaimer that says they were translated by the circle themselves. The things that are actually translated by dlsite have the tag DLsite Official Translation.
How would they have access to my version of the translation that only exists on my external hard drive? 🤔
Its on steam as Elise the Devil, and on DLsite as counter war of queen Ilyss / 魔王イリスの逆襲, I call it as Demoness Elise strikes back!

The point is,

My general experience as DLsite customer is what I base that on when it comes to their official translations, their doujin manga translation are great, but when it comes to games, the quality drops quite a bit, how did that one infamous russian powerplant worker put it as, not too great, not too bad?

They forget to go through QA, text cuts off where it shouldn't, goes over boundaries, sometimes gets pummeled with random £$@ when it comes to letters from non english origin and sometimes its just clunky to read, monotonish and immersion breaking.

That kinds of stuff. :cautious:

You don't need to agree with me, its my general experience that talks here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

KarasMorrigu

Reputation score
It's kind of hit or miss, I swear DLSite has tiers of translation quality. Like the cheapest option would be MTL, and if circles pay more they get an actual translation. Same as when the circle does it themselves. On recent works though (as in made in the last five years) I've had much more good luck than bad. Then of course you've got Kagura games that snipes stuff from DLSite and then throws it on Steam. They do a great job, but giving a fence-sitting powerhouse like Valve as much influence over the market as they now have really bites.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guys I really appreciate your work but I got no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with a third party software and a google docs file. Not to mention all the links are spread out though 56 pages, I got no idea where I'm supposed to look for.

Y'all could just share your patched versions of the games, no?

I know there is a link to patched games on the original JSK thread's first post but they date back to like 2014

Delexicus

Reputation score
Guys I really appreciate your work but I got no idea what the hell I'm supposed to do with a third party software and a google docs file. Not to mention all the links are spread out though 56 pages, I got no idea where I'm supposed to look for.

Y'all could just share your patched versions of the games, no?

I know there is a link to patched games on the original JSK thread's first post but they date back to like 2014
Check the downloads section of the JSK Community guide. That's where the current patched games are stored.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
On page 4? The download link lead to the only scripts, right? And the other link leads to either the ENG translated games from 2014 or the untranslated games so I don't know what you want me to look for, here. Are there links to recent patched JSK games?? Because I can see that they've been translated or at least partially.

Delexicus

Reputation score
On page 4? The download link lead to the only scripts, right? And the other link leads to either the ENG translated games from 2014 or the untranslated games so I don't know what you want me to look for, here. Are there links to recent patched JSK games?? Because I can see that they've been translated or at least partially.
It's not on this forum. It's a Google Doc linked in my signature as well as the first page of the JSK H-Games thread. The first link in the downloads section.

darkwhite1602

Reputation score
I know. I'm there. The downloads section on your google doc, it leads to either just scripts that you need to patch the game yourself and untranslated games, right?? No recent patched games?

EDIT: Alright it's another link in the doc. I'm dumb. Thanks.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I know. I'm there. The downloads section on your google doc, it leads to either just scripts that you need to patch the game yourself and untranslated games, right?? No recent patched games?
You went too far. Go to the table of contents and click on the download links entry.

It should look like this.

Download links
Games, Saves, Mods, and Music - Delexicus - main repository

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT: Alright it's another link in the doc. I'm dumb. Thanks.
No. But I can understand your confusion. Each folder for a game contains a few things in general. Folders for Icons and Sub, and an Ini and Swf files. You need to download all four of those and put them on the same folder before opening the SWF file.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I've begun to make partial translation to the latest JSK game, and continue after I take a dirt nap for several hours, no eta for first version just yet, maybe on friday, maybe not. :unsure:

I will cover the main menu (Gallery), skill window, player choices and combat phase.

I won't do the heroine's dialogue just yet, I'll do the minor parts first, then focus on the forementioned.

Edit; and endings too, how could I forget to mention that.

Edit;

Ending types / Explanations

1. Rape End - Our PSI Salaryman makes Yua his sex toy and films their sex acts, threatening to release those on internet if she rats to the police or other about his powers or his rapey deeds on her.
2. Lewd/Slut End - Yua becomes a sex addict and hangs around protag's house after school for erotic expenditures, she wants the D.
3. Compensated Dating End - (shortened to Paid End, subject to change as partial progresses, taking suggestions on that) Yua and protag team up, Yua gets the cash she wants, Protag sex.
4. Love End - Protag puts Yua in her place, she falls in love with him due to his stern but loving care for her, Yua quits harassing men with her antics,

As far the combat goes, this is the first game from JSK where we get pepper sprayed and kicked in the nuts, Yua fights dirty as hell, Karate my ass. :ROFLMAO:

And endings are locked behind chat feature, you can't just cheese it through with superior firepower, well aside for the rape end, that is kind of a no brainer.
There are 2 choices for each ending (excluding rape) between each fight that decide which ending you're going towards at, I know which choices lead to what ending, but not going to spoil that one for you players, since I kind of cheated my way through by reading the game code itself. :unsure:

According to game data, there are 5 paths to take with the given chat choices based on your actions during combat;
Rape, Lewd, Enko (Compensated Dating), Love and Rape Pregnancy.

But before you get your hopes up, no, there is no actual preggers end, despite the game files indicating there is one, I went through the resources and came to conclusion there isn't one, since the lack of presence from preggers image files within the game resources, I assume that ending is the one that was cut off during the total scenes from 18 to 17 drop post.

Edit 2; previews of partial

Attachments

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sorry for the double post..

Does someone know how to inject actionscripts into swf?
I done goofed big time on my sleep deprived state.

The MainTimeline actionscript from Oyajigarisyoujyo.swf decided to fuck off while making a backup of it and now everything I did so far is busted, beyond recovery and use.