What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
I had a few play throughs of your translation Icevail. I have to say, your smut has significantly improved! Using touches of dirty talk without going overboard really adds some spice to the experience. Don't sell yourself short. You are getting better with each game you translate.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I wanted to to get my feet wet with translating some of the partially finished games, however I've run into a bit of an issue. I'm unable to use the JSK parser.

I keep getting an error about low system specs for JPEXS and the deconstruction fails halfway through every time. I have the correct JRE installed. I even uninstalled all instances of java and reinstalled to no avail. Anyone got any ideas? My pc specs all fall within hardware releaseed in the past 2 years and I'm using windows 10 64 bit... I'm stumped.

I'd really like to be able to contribute.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, if you have notepad++ and JPEXS FFdec, you can copy paste AS script content from JPEXS to notepad++. Both are free to use, no logins, registrations, surveyss, etc.

For example, lets say you want to translate doggy 1, doggy 2, missionary 1, missionary 2 mid sex dialogues. (JSK sex scenes always share same lines across those positions, same applies to endings in general, varies by the title in question.)

Open 4 tabs in Notepad++, then open each fore mentioned files 1 by 1 in JPEXS, find the dialogue scripts from the list, copy paste those to their own tabs within Notepad++.
Once you've got all 4 scenes set in notepad++ in their own tabs, then just pick the tab you want to work with. (Remember to set the code language to 'Actionscript' from the top bar, makes it easier to navigate)

Then you go line by line, paint the dialogue you want to translate CTRL+ C, CTRL + H, write the translation to the text on the empty field, and press replace/rewrite all.
And just like that, all identical lines to your chosen dialogue within the 4 tabs have been translated.

Then you just keep repeating that process until you reach the bottom of the tab.

Then reverse copy paste from the notepad++ to JPEXS editor and hit save from the bottom middle 1st, then from the top left.

Tedious, yes.
Time consuming, yes.
Worth it, yes.
Ruins sleep cycle, absofuckinglutely.
And most importantly, it gets the job done, eventually.
:ROFLMAO:

Image assets and the other UI related edits require more playing around inside the JPEXS FFdec instead.

As for the smut, I don't think its that special, I did few practice runs on dieselmine (arle, elise, cumblade reina, after rain and curiosity), acerola (yukino, kanade), and some other minor circle's (ninjinpasta and oneone1) games in between devielf and manhunter

Might as well take into consideration the recent update the game got yesterday, since JSK mentioned on his Ci-en blog that some typos were fixed, but most of that being bugfixes. I don't think it may hinder future updating the translations as much, I think? As always thanks for everything Icevail.
Those bug fixes were for the subfolder content (such as paizuri scene freezing after climaxing etc).
The main swf itself received few typo fixes, that I already had taken care off on my end before the update, the endings also had few on the mid sex scenes, nothing special to be concerned about,
basically you can just throw my translated files (main swf and the endings) on top the updated content it will work as intended, as I haven't touched sub folder content, excluding the endings, which have no game breaking errors on those.

But before you go and do that, I suggest to make back up, better safe than sorry, no? :unsure:

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did.jsk rush on making.these?
i don't want to notice it but its not.to...

The girl's.... skirt is small... i can see her body out the skirt...
can that b fix?

Delexicus

Reputation score
I wanted to to get my feet wet with translating some of the partially finished games, however I've run into a bit of an issue. I'm unable to use the JSK parser.

I keep getting an error about low system specs for JPEXS and the deconstruction fails halfway through every time. I have the correct JRE installed. I even uninstalled all instances of java and reinstalled to no avail. Anyone got any ideas? My pc specs all fall within hardware releaseed in the past 2 years and I'm using windows 10 64 bit... I'm stumped.

I'd really like to be able to contribute.
This is an error that pops up when you have 32 bit java instead of 64bit. The version of the java JRE isn't as important as it being 64 bit.

This is the version of java that I currently have and Tengux's parser worked for me just last night.

java version "1.8.0_251"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.251-b08, mixed mode)

To check what version of java you have installed, just open a command prompt and enter the following.

Java -version

EDIT 1:

Here's the link to Java's 64 bit Java JRE download.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is an error that pops up when you have 32 bit java instead of 64bit. The version of the java JRE isn't as important as it being 64 bit.

This is the version of java that I currently have and Tengux's parser worked for me just last night.

java version "1.8.0_251"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_251-b08)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.251-b08, mixed mode)

To check what version of java you have installed, just open a command prompt and enter the following.

Java -version
I have the exact same Java versions as you do. Thank you for the info though.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I have the exact same Java versions as you do. Thank you for the info though.
Would you mind sharing a screen grab of the error in question please? I'd like to help you fix your problem if possible.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would you mind sharing a screen grab of the error in question please? I'd like to help you fix your problem if possible.
I appreciate you wanting to help, however it seems I have fixed the issue. I apparently had the 32bit version installed alongside the 64bit. Uninstalling the 32bit fixed the issue.

Delexicus

Reputation score
I appreciate you wanting to help, however it seems I have fixed the issue. I apparently had the 32bit version installed alongside the 64bit. Uninstalling the 32bit fixed the issue.
Yeah, that does cause issues. Here's a link to . It lays out the program's functions quite nicely.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, that does cause issues. Here's a link to . It lays out the program's functions quite nicely.
Thanks, I had previously familiarised myself with that document. Certainly makes the whole process more streamlined.

The main thing I was hoping to translate for most of the partially finished games is the H act dialogues outside of endings e.g. handjob/footjob/blowjob/boobjob etc... scenes. What the girl is saying during these kinds of scenes and how it evolves based on lewd level/cum level really adds to the eroticism of the scenarios. Having her reactions to these situations in English also helps to build character.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, then you're in luck, if anyone hasn't touched the partials I've made, you can practically pick any of those and let yourself loose.

Delexicus

Reputation score
That's great to hear. Anything to help get these games in a more translated state is ace in my book.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I find it really jarring when I'm playing a JSK game and a decent English translation lulls me into a false sense of security right before the moon runes make a surprise appearance on the first erotic event you encounter. Ruins the mood haha! I'm personally more partial to the scenes that happen mid fight/mid scenario when it comes to the erotic content rather than the endings and sods law would dictate that those are the ones that usually don't get translated. So I figured I'd do a solid for anyone out there who has similar tastes and have a go at getting these translated.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Updated the main swf of manhunter Yua in repository.

It now contains Yua's chat dialogues (the important ones) and some minor fixes to protag's compensated dating lines.

If you mean the partials I've made, yeah, I know, sorry. :rolleyes:

smut is difficult for me to make it appealing for western eyes, it sound so.. Off when turned into english.

Last edited:

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated the main swf of manhunter Yua in repository.

It now contains Yua's chat dialogues (the important ones) and some minor fixes to protag's compensated dating lines.

If you mean the partials I've made, yeah, I know, sorry. :rolleyes:

smut is difficult for me to make it appealing for western eyes, it sound so.. Off when turned into english.
Well I'm pretty confident in my ability of smut interpretation. feel free to send anything my way you want assistance with.

Also no worries, your translations are great and help people like myself to get interested in all this to begin with.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I have nothing over to send for checking 🤔

manhunter yua is the first time I actually provide ero content with the partial

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Happy accident, I guess? 🤔

And I need new invitation to the chat thing, the previous one logged me in as unregistered user