What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
It has nothing to do with my handiwork, I haven't touched sub folder content, aside from endings. 😖

Delexicus

Reputation score
I noticed this too on my first play through. Seems to be an issue with the X-ray shapes.
It was me. I accidentally deleted AS file モザイク処理_カレン正常2_120 from sub file H-B-3.SWF. It happened when I was uncensoring and I hit the wrong button I guess. Only this game version was affected - 06-27-2020 update Icevail launch translation imported (uncensored).

File is fixed and uploaded. Just re-download H-B-3.SWF.

Last edited:

GoodLuckBuddha

Reputation score
I swear I checked for a new game like last week, but I never catch them in time. By the time I know they exist Icevail has a basic translation out and usually Delexicus has a decensor mod; IDK if you guys even sleep. Tks for the hard work as always, and thanks as always to JSK.

Tellukoz

Reputation score
Huh, her skirt dissapears when you put her underwear in half state, but only in this pose, the other one works fine, is that a bug too?
Is the file that you changed, but it was the same thing with the old file plus the white bug, just I didn't notice it until now
Huh.png

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I swear I checked for a new game like last week, but I never catch them in time. By the time I know they exist Icevail has a basic translation out and usually Delexicus has a decensor mod; IDK if you guys even sleep. Tks for the hard work as always, and thanks as always to JSK.
I know the frustration of having games, but not knowing how to progress those due to language barrier, all too well.

I hope the little I can provide, helps to break through that barrier. :unsure:

Yes, the sleep thing, I do it all the time. I sleep at least 10 times an hour.

KewlKidsKlan

Reputation score
I've been trying to translate "Caring for a Moody Niece", but I cant seem to find the location of the japanese texts for the "talk" options and the girl's dialogues in the scripts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been trying to translate "Caring for a Moody Niece", but I cant seem to find the location of the japanese texts for the "talk" options and the girl's dialogues in the scripts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Moody Niece chat AS script names

ゲーム_メイン1_123
ゲーム_メイン2_278
ゲーム_メイン3_316
ゲーム_メイン4_377
女子_身体統合_騎乗_378

Christian Troy

Reputation score
Hello everyone, I've almost fully translated Moody Niece's dialogues, "look" and now working on the "touch" dialogue. It's not the best quality but I feel like it's enough to make sense. Should I upload it here when I'm done? I've never done anything like this and considering I used Icevail's version, I'm scared of overstepping any boundaries.

Edit : I forgot to note I used translators, I have no knowledge of Japanese. But I used 4 different ones so I could make some sense of what's being said.

Last edited:

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello everyone, I've almost fully translated Moody Niece's dialogues, "look" and now working on the "touch" dialogue. It's not the best quality but I feel like it's enough to make sense. Should I upload it here when I'm done? I've never done anything like this and considering I used Icevail's version, I'm scared of overstepping any boundaries.

Edit : I forgot to note I used translators, I have no knowledge of Japanese. But I used 4 different ones so I could make some sense of what's being said.
You're more than welcome to add anything you can to the partials I've released, and if you can / want to improve something I've already translated, don't let me stop you, give it a go. (y)
PM; @Delexicus or @disco if you have questions about stuff, they are far more proficient with with the tech stuff.

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@Christian Troy What a coincidence that two other people are currently working on translations for moody niece. I've been working on it too, mostly the H scene dialogues though so it's good to see someone working on the "look" and "talk" options.

For anyone that has little or no knowledge of Japanese I would recommend you use the DeepL translator alongside the Jisho dictionary.

thatguyinthecorner

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Remember to mark something as a mtl if you machine translate it so someone can properly translate it later.

Kaptain Korn

Reputation score
For those of you who are having troubles playing "Miyui: My Neighbor Swordsman", note that it is probably due to a Microsoft Windows pathname length limitation. For example, if you shorten the folder name "Alancapone's translation plus refined uncensor (most complete translation so far)" to just "Alancapone's translation", then that usually is enough to get the game working properly again.

TehGodofDoooom

Reputation score
Hey, thanks to everyone who has worked to translate these games to english.
Just wondering if there is a working link for Miyui, because when I was looking through Alancapones post from when he completed the TL.... The file link isn't working. Don't know what is the latest/correct file download link.

Delexicus

Reputation score
Hey, thanks to everyone who has worked to translate these games to english.
Just wondering if there is a working link for Miyui, because when I was looking through Alancapones post from when he completed the TL.... The file link isn't working. Don't know what is the latest/correct file download link.
Check the downloads section in the JSK Community Guide. You can find a link to the guide in the first post, as well as in my signature.

Overkill

Reputation score
Not to nag or anything, but is there a fuller translation of the elven knight game somewhere else I can't find? It's marked as translated in the community guide, and I'm seeing a huge amount of untranslated text, particularly in game modes 2 and 3.