What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

Delexicus

Reputation score
Not sorry for the double post..

Does someone know how to inject actionscripts into swf?
I done goofed big time on my sleep deprived state.

The MainTimeline actionscript from Oyajigarisyoujyo.swf decided to fuck off while making a backup of it and now everything I did so far is busted, beyond recovery and use.
I can help with that after my work shift. Unless someone else would like to give it a shot.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Great, much appreciated, I'd hate to start from scratch with the main SWF 😣
Unless there is a way to get that missing AS back into the SWF, or way to mass import and export data ( from from swf to another,
restart is the only choice with my lack of technical know how. :unsure:

Luckily I still have the previous version, but its not even remotely as close to the one I just lost 😔

Edit; Hah, fixed it, that was stupid simple, even from my perspective and level of knowledge. *facepalm*

Edit 2; 1st edition of the partial is ready to go.

It has the same usual amount of content as you've accustomed to see from my partials, with only difference is that I TRIED to make the smut something to fap to in the endings, so you can see just how atrocious my written smut really is, I haven't touched buttons due to placing focus there instead.

Now I am just waiting for the write access rights for the repository so I can upload it there.

Edit 3; Upload has begun.

Edit 4; Upload finished

Last edited:

PhiaCooky

Reputation score
Anyone know why the flash version of Elf Knight and the new one simply won't save no matter what? The air version on the newest one will save, but I don't have an air version for elf knight.

Delexicus

Reputation score
They should save just fine. I'd guess that the swf file name being in Japanese is causing the issue. rename the main SWF file to something else and try again.

PhiaCooky

Reputation score
Thanks, I'll try that, and apologies for posting in this thread. Meant to post in the main one.

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
If you have something that causes your pc to clear out your temp/flash/browser history as you close browers/program, that might also be the reason behind your saves yeeting the eff out.

I am no expert on this subject, but it has happened to me before.

*Cough* Browser search history, visited sites and temp folder cleared instantly if browser is closed.*Cough*

And since flash saves generally are seen by the OS as TEMP files within the user directory, it has no moral issues in casting those unto the void upon "cleanup".

Or so I would assume.

Translation related;

I will now move to heroine's (Yua) main story dialogues, but these will not include her battle lines.

Last edited:

hulmi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I read the Community Guide. Last update was February 2020. On the Magical Girl Buster it has a note that says Japanese needs to be inserted into TEXT Column, its CSV's last update is january 2020 --- is this notice still valid? Since I saw another note telling the translation was done. I want to take a shot at this -- even if im 2 years late :oops:

Delexicus

Reputation score
I read the Community Guide. Last update was February 2020. On the Magical Girl Buster it has a note that says Japanese needs to be inserted into TEXT Column, its CSV's last update is january 2020 --- is this notice still valid? Since I saw another note telling the translation was done. I want to take a shot at this -- even if im 2 years late :oops:
It's a pretty simple procedure when you use tengux's Java parser. I'll try to find the guide I wrote up about it.

EDIT 1:

Here you go.

Specifically under the Merging between game versions section.

EDIT 2:

I should ask, are you interested in making a translation? Or just inserting Japanese into the Google Sheet and CSV file?

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys where can I get the translated data from most JSK games?,and i'm talking about the last games

I have no idea of Japanese and my tools to extract the text and translate it are bad
pls help

Delexicus

Reputation score
guys where can I get the translated data from most JSK games?,and i'm talking about the last games

I have no idea of Japanese and my tools to extract the text and translate it are bad
pls help
I'd start with Tengux's JAVA GUI Text Parser. It's a very easy to use program that let's you extract the games text into CSV files. It can be found in the Downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. I'd also suggest looking over the Translation Tools 101 section in the JSK Guide. Also, here's a for getting started with JSK translations.

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'd start with Tengux's JAVA GUI Text Parser. It's a very easy to use program that let's you extract the games text into CSV files. It can be found in the Downloads section of the JSK Community Guide. I'd also suggest looking over the Translation Tools 101 section in the JSK Guide. Also, here's a for getting started with JSK translations.
ok Thank

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Yua translation related.

I thought out Yua was just a spoiled brat looking for easy money, but she is nasty, not just spoiled. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

hubrockman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm definitely lost, try translated, but it's trying and BOOM, where the fuck am I ???, and can't even get the other 3 game endings, would someone be so kind as to pass me the translation just from the main game?

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
Translation update on Yua.

Her chat command dialogues are now more or less done, the important ones the very least, all the remains is to proof read through each of those during gameplay to swat typos and see if wrote anything over the boundaries, I know that happened in the ending mid sex dialogues on few points.

letronixRULES

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Might as well take into consideration the recent update the game got yesterday, since JSK mentioned on his Ci-en blog that some typos were fixed, but most of that being bugfixes. I don't think it may hinder future updating the translations as much, I think? As always thanks for everything Icevail.