What's new

JSK工房 Hgames Translation Thread

This thread is for translation discussion only.
hello, i have a question about Caring for a moody Niece the lacivious ending i can't get it what to do exactly, i do what it says in the guide which says "She wakes up" but it doesn't do it hahaah

Is translating these games still impossible because of the Unity version? Someone mentioned that JSK had switched to a new version of Unity, and the tools people use are incompatible.

Hey all, I'm on a quest for the latest game translations and Xinchi's recolours, and my journey has led me here. As I understand I can find what I'm looking for on the translator's corner discord. Is this publicly available or can anyone point me towards what I'm looking for?

Hey! I've been mostly lurking in the jsk community for a few years now, and it looks like y'all are moving to discord. Would it be possible to get an invite to that?

Would like an invite to that as well. Lurker that would like to see what's going on, if this is an open server.

The only Discord I'm aware of is the Translators Corner Discord, but as its name suggests, it's mostly for people who work or worked on translating/modding JSK games and some other stuff, your best bet would be speaking with @Delexicus

hey there does anybody still has Magical girl buster english please?🙃

hey there does anybody still has Magical girl buster english please?🙃
You're looking for just the translation patch? Or are you looking for the whole game?

Does anyone know the current release of the JSK game for Android? Now I have No.29 but I can't find the No.30 1717670089874.png

Back