What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [第六花壇] 少年勇者ケン ~幽霊屋敷を調査せよ!の巻き~ (RJ275792)

Azazel-san

Reputation score
The game is really good ...... The ending is very weak ..... I thought there would be more Action when they finished with the mansion. That there will be more corruption of the 3 heroines when the Old Man corrupted them. That it would be necessary to spy on them more in the village. Since there are still places hidden in the Village

etnom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It needs more scenes. Was looking forward to this
Yeah, having 2 good h-rpg games in 1 day is amazing.
Which other hrpg game are you talking about?

Also, this one needs more scenes. Was looking forward to this, not much added since demo feels like.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The game is really good ...... The ending is very weak ..... I thought there would be more Action when they finished with the mansion. That there will be more corruption of the 3 heroines when the Old Man corrupted them. That it would be necessary to spy on them more in the village. Since there are still places hidden in the Village
I get the game bugged in a dark room, i cant even move or begin, and the kid character is replaced by the old man and get bugged, god know i fucking tried to end the game, but is so bugged, can you please share a save?¿

TY in advance, and as ever sorry for my shit english

ioridizzy

Lurker
Reputation score
For anybody confused on how to get endings A and B: The endings are tied to which secret passage you take when you go to find Millie. There's one in the dark room with the closet (1-A), and the other one in the living quarters with the bath (1-B). Last ending is just staying in the present.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I have been playing with the bugged characters (in fact they follow me always, but i still see them in the house) and im stuck at some point in the "church" in some kind of pentagram if the priest and the nun

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Behold my saves! Gaze upon them in all their splendor and glory! You may praise me and shower me with tokens of your affections.
Is there 1 after Ken returns to the mansion? I mean when he brings Ojisan and girls to the village? i want to check if there are more scenes but am too lazy to do the whole mansion again =S

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Behold my saves! Gaze upon them in all their splendor and glory! You may praise me and shower me with tokens of your affections.
I PRAISE YOUR GOLD TITTIES MY LORDDDD

PD: can you share the common.rpgsave and the config.rpgsave please? without them cant see the gallery scenes TY

Last edited:

Lingfing

Reputation score
thanks a lot
How do you access the gallery to see all the scenes?