What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the crack on the wall needs u to use a bomb to get through. i got a few from the duel back on the 2nd floor. there's also a chest with 3 bombs in it on that floor with the cracked walls it's behind a firepit and acid trap though.
What's the weird panel looking thing that you get from the chest that's behind the cracked wall?

EDIT: Oh nevermind, it's another way to cross the water.

Tiasmoon

Reputation score
Nevermind the H-content, the demo isnt even really playable. It crashes constantly and its hard to just find a path that doesnt prevent you from continueing. The 102 patch didnt seem to help any. This will be a pass untill they make it playable.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've done tons of partials before, but only ever for RPG Maker games because I understand the tools for them fine. I'm certain I can partial this game, just don't expect a full from me.

I just have no fucking idea what the tools for this type of engine are or how to use them. Or what engine this game actually runs on in the first place. After looking at the game files, I think it's Kirikiri?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I've done tons of partials before, but only ever for RPG Maker games because I understand the tools for them fine. I'm certain I can partial this game, just don't expect a full from me.

I just have no fucking idea what the tools for this type of engine are or how to use them. Or what engine this game actually runs on in the first place. After looking at the game files, I think it's Kirikiri?
Guys like: @kR1pt0n1t3 @habisain @Cleanfeel have much experience.
I suspect this demo will be changed frequently.

hilih

Reputation score

Kirikiri.
You can unpack with AE VN Tools or KikiriExtract. Or download the demo from the link at the first post, it's already unpacked.
Content is a lot of text files (data and scripts), the main problem is references by name, so change names (like items, classes, status, etc) in the data file is not enough, you need to find all references to it in other files and rename all of them.

zitrozabs

Reputation score
I liked the game very difficult. Is someone translating the game demo to work? or full game?

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Game don't start. Someone have a some problem? When i start, see this, and then the game turns off. 3000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I liked the game very difficult. Is someone translating the game demo to work? or full game?
It helps if you start the game by creating an extra party member. Characters you create have a huge starting HP bonus and a smaller HP growth than other characters.

On the topic of a partial translation. If someone does decide to do one, I'd prioritize skills, then menus, character creation and classes, and items last. Personally, my only question about items is which consumables can heal stuff like poison, but you can generally just learn that from trial and error. Also do staves or maces give a bonus to magic damage and healing? Was wondering if there's a reason not to use a bow or spear on the priest?

My general impression so far is that it's buggy, lol. I'm pleasantly surprised there's combat rape though, even if they don't seem to finish the act in the demo. Some things to avoid doing to prevent crashes...

-Some class skills cause the game to crash.
-The alchemy spell tab causes the game to crash, in and out of combat.
-Going back to where you fight the enemy party will cause the game to crash.
-Sometimes you can't resurrect the MC if he dies, so just reload if that happens, and don't save after it happens.

I doubt the developer would ever read this, but if you do, please fix the repair menu so that I don't have to remove items to repair them. Also I don't really like the gas traps that destroy your equipment, kind of wish there was a way to deal with traps, like search for them, or have a specific class disable them, etc. I like how the chest traps work.

I definitely get the feeling of an old school dungeon crawler from this, the last of which I played was Wizardry 8. I'm looking forward to a more complete and less buggy version. Particularly some H content.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@FrogFrozen As someone who has been tagged as having relevant experience, I probably wouldn't bother with translating this right now. Kirikiri isn't too hard to translate, but there's very limited tooling support for it, and no support for porting translations across versions of the game. As the game is likely to receive updates, it seems that maintaining a partial translation will be very labour intensive.

As for how to do it precisely: unpack files with any of the multiple tools that support xp3 files, open files in the script/scenario directories with a text editor, and translate. Then pack your modified files into a patch.xp3 file (or more likely, a patch2.xp3 file, as I think the devs have already released patch.xp3), and hand that out.

EDIT: It looks like the patch.xp3 approach might not work on this game - I'm not really sure, but @Cobra couldn't get it to work with Leane2, so it's unlikely to work here either as the Dev may be modifying the default behaviour of Kirikiri. Following Cobra's suggestion of using a merged data folder and no xp3 files seems like a good idea for patch development though.

Last edited:

hilih

Reputation score
Game don't start. Someone have a some problem? When i start, see this, and then the game turns off.
Yes, same problem. It's somehow related to Tahoma font.
Fix (for the unpacked version): replace data/script/guild.tjs with a script from the attached archive.
The fixed script uses MS ゴシック font instead of Tahoma.

Attachments

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, same problem. It's somehow related to Tahoma font.
Fix (for the unpacked version): replace data/script/guild.tjs with a script from the attached archive.
The fixed script uses MS ゴシック font instead of Tahoma.
Thank you very much

Turnabout

Reputation score
I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I suspect that the containing folder is called "�_���W�������u���C�h�f����" and the options file is "�G���W���ݒ�" are the reasons why, I need help.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've no idea what I'm doing wrong, but I suspect that the containing folder is called "�_���W�������u���C�h�f����" and the options file is "�G���W���ݒ�" are the reasons why, I need help.
I think you get those if your computer isn't set to use Japanese unicode in the region settings. You might be able to just rename them to something english to get it working though, idk.

FrogFrozen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@FrogFrozen As someone who has been tagged as having relevant experience, I probably wouldn't bother with translating this right now. Kirikiri isn't too hard to translate, but there's very limited tooling support for it, and no support for porting translations across versions of the game. As the game is likely to receive updates, it seems that maintaining a partial translation will be very labour intensive.

As for how to do it precisely: unpack files with any of the multiple tools that support xp3 files, open files in the script/scenario directories with a text editor, and translate. Then pack your modified files into a patch.xp3 file (or more likely, a patch2.xp3 file, as I think the devs have already released patch.xp3), and hand that out.
Yeah, I was thinking of waiting a week or so since the game seems particularly buggy and crash-prone right now. Thanks for the explanation on how to do it.

Javelly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So many bugs. Did the developer play his game at all? :(

Turnabout

Reputation score
I think you get those if your computer isn't set to use Japanese unicode in the region settings. You might be able to just rename them to something english to get it working though, idk.
Thank you, the renaming suggestion worked

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@FrogFrozenThen pack your modified files into a patch.xp3 file (or more likely, a patch2.xp3 file, as I think the devs have already released patch.xp3), and hand that out.
Well. This one is tricky.
Look at my Demo 1.02 repack. It contains unpacked and merged xp3. There are no xp3 files at all! It is much easier for me to maintain. Always up to date "data" folder, merged with latest patches.

I had one problem tho. Patches seem not to retain directory tree. For such small project like DnB, this is not a problem. But in Leane2 I had a lot of time lost because of finding where to put files from patches.
Now I have Leane2 with one data folder. Only optional files, like your mod are in xp3 for easy adding/removing.

If you know any method to easy import unpacked patch files to correct places in "data", I would be very grateful.