What's new

Member Announcements Thread

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: Member Announcements Thread

I got accepted to go back and do honours as well (finaly), expect to see me on here more or less the same amount.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, congratulations on the lot of you that are happy to be going back to school. Good luck. Have fun. Pop in from time to time to remind us who you are.

Wonder, that's awesome. Hope you two kids have a lot of fun. And I'll have to try that zinc bit. Someone told me to use Vaseline, actually (and I find it amusing that my spellchecker knows the proper spelling of 'Vaseline.') so I may have to check the active ingredient and see if it's zinc (which would validate your info.) Or, well, if you can't get zinc, get Vaseline, I guess, heh.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

Vaseline works in a different way, in that vaseline is petroleum jelly, and protects through expulsion of water and air, and coats the surface in oil. The zinc acts as a sacrificial anode, and sacrifices it's own electrons instead of the iron/ steel.

I think I'll try the wave thing btw. Nunu, so watch out Zoto... :D Nah, I have my own apartment and a lock.

Zoto

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure I could appreciate the wave thing if it ever happened. Later I would have seen the humor, but not right then.:p

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Okay... I'm probably going to be on here a lot less in the next while. How long exactly, I'm not sure. I'm going through some pretty intense times right now, personally and emotionally. It's good though. Kind of feeling like a butterfly emerging from a cocoon. Though, a bit more painful at times.

I'm going to still check in every so often, and I'm still going to get the Minecraft server running again and keep that up, but everywhere else, I'm going to be cutting back on. Not that I was ever really regular before, but now... more.

Just one more thing: Thank you, everyone. You've all played a part in bringing me to this point. I hope my next post here will be as soon as possible.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Nunu is now licensed to pilot an automotive death machine!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Unless it has a bulldozer on the front, a flamethrower, or those little spiky things that come out of your hubcaps, it's not an automotive death machine!

On a side note, though, congratulations.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I think they built one of those on top gear called the dominator.

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

So hi...

I read what was posted a while back and all I can say is that I'm not dead. I wasn't in a car wreck. Taylor and myself got into several fights leading up to that night. Most of them centered around my use (or rather, overuse) of the Internet. I stormed out after the latest argument and apparently she thought it'd be cute to post that as well as a similar post on my DA account. She then destroyed my laptop. Anyway, long story short, I just got a new one and saw what she posted last Friday. I'm sorry for any hardships that post might have caused.

To quote Mark Twain; "The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm not very good at sentimental comments, but I am glad you are alive.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Is great to see you alive.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

To quote Mark Twain; "The reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated."
I do believe that is all that requires to be said.

...besides hopes that you dumped that bitch out a third story window.
Great to see ya back Gator, and hope things improve either way :3

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

...besides hopes that you dumped that bitch out a third story window.
Great to see ya back Gator, and hope things improve either way :3
Had I been able to after I realized the extent of what she did, I would have chucked her happily.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ohmygod! I'm so glad you're not dead! *hugs*!

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

First:
GATOR IS ALIVE! YAAAAAAAAAAY!

Good to hear you're alive.

Second: Find your ex-friend, and, for all of us, give her a size 14 pointed, metal-toed boot up the ass, would ya? That shit ain't funny, and I seriously LOATHE people that do that shit. So much so that words and pictures cannot convey the depth of my loathing. And I'm serious about the boot thing.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

HOLY FUCKING HELL! You're alive!!! OMG! Welcome back!

And yeah, that was the shittiest thing I think I've heard anyone do for a loooooong time!

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I may not talk to you at all or anything, but hearing that it was some bitch being a bitch instead of something far worse made my day.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Happy Chinese New Year.