Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Milk Love 2. Parasitic City

B

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C. I have a theory about Lila's milk trapped/absorbing into the bra making it extend down the length of her body.
Blue's help might get that milk out and make Lila more safe from later milkings.
Have Kanami watch for Things from the Shadows for a moment.

Also, I think it's very important to keep any light going in here. Things from the Shadows tend to be able to see way better in the dark than MOIC's & Friends can.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Critchett's theory sounds good enough for me to vote C as well.

OP
R

Ryka

(Oh, no! You chose one of Blue's trap options I talked about! Blue has options like those when aroused. Luckily, Lila won't be caught in such a dim and secret area if her Milk Power does reach zero. ;3 She'd just revive with 5000 HP.)

Blue suddenly traps Kanami in a cage made of tough gel. She then takes Lila by the breasts, licking her lips. "I wonder if this thing lets any milk through..."

Lila yelps as her bust is stimulated harshly by the jellaxian hands. She pants harshly. "Ghhhaahaaaghn!!!! P-please!!! Your hands and this bra....." She whimpers as her ample globes move around. Tingling with the wet motions of her hands.

A.) Lila wiggles her left arm out.

B.) Lila wiggles her right arm out.

C.) Blue is too powerful!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

*facepalm*

B

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You guys didn't see that coming?

B

OP
R

Ryka

Lila tilts her head, simply no match for the powerful Jellaxian. She pants heavily as her cheeks are bright. She does manage to pull her right arm out. "GHNNNN!!!! Blue, p-please.... hhhhaaaAAAAHN!!!!"

Lila seems to be on the verge of orgasm from the enticing touch of Blue's gropes.

A.) Remaining Arm Pull

B.) Gyuu.... T-too powerful....

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Again, it is extremely luring to say B....

B!

Last edited:

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah.

Well.

Erm.... Sound theories often fall into DISASTER in such bizarre and delightful worlds.

A. Fight it! Use orgasmic energy for thrashing if it comes to it!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait! Lila's health is getting pretty low, right? Didn't Lila M-3210 say that if she loses all her health where she is, she'll just get it all back? Maybe we should drain her health so she can get all of it back?

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Imma gonna say B... Maybe blue will go easier on her if she gives up?:D

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

It seems nearly unbeatable given how Lila stated it. But maybe B will be likely to give some nice smex scenes. ;)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

B-gasm

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I hope to have misunderstand the part of the post of Lila M-3210 were the character found a Recover Pickup for Lila (i hope than she haven't use it yet)

OP
R

Ryka

(She didn't, don't worry Also, it'd fill back up to half since they're all 'under the radar' if you will, letting her rest.)

Blue keeps groping Lila, her strength simply too much for her to fight out. She wiggles only in orgasm as she cums, arching back, her thighs quivering with the sensations running down. The suit growing steadily. "KYAAAAAAAHAAAAAGH!!!!"

Milk: 3649

Blue does not stop as she leans Lila back down. She suckles on one breast as she gropes on her other. Her milk feeding and feeding the bra. Suddenly, the bra closes, like a bikini. Blue gets up. "Hmph.... not fun. What good is milk if you can't drink it...."

Lila trembles, then from inside, the bikini grows like an internal dildo. No one can see it, but it is thrusting inside of her deeply. Lila arches her back. "KYAGH!!!! KYAAAGH!!!! THE SUIT.... HNNNN!!!! I-IT'S....!!!!" She pants heavily, her honeyhole gripping on the strange parasite. It seems to thrust for hours as the jellaxian blushes deeply, watching. Suddenly, the giga grope bra cums inside of her small body as soon as Lila has her second ultra maximal orgasm. "TYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!"

Lila is out of Milk Power, her body tingling all over. Her crimson eyes turn empty as she pants. The Giga-Bra then receds and pops out, able to be reused if she isn't captured.

Hours pass, Lila grows tired of milking herself and otherwise being broken without being in captivity, regaining 5000 Milk Power eventually.

She gets up. "Hnn..... I'm.... glad no warriors saw that...." Blue laughs slightly. "Sorry. It's Jellaxian nature to act. Especially experiments." Kanami hugs on Lila carefully. "You alright?" Lila nods. "Yes, I'll be okay.... Lets go.

A.) Pass up the power up.

B.) Use the health powerup as a lighting powerup. By not even touching it.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B I think. Unless Lila now has 5000 without the powerup..