What's new

Milk Love 2. Parasitic City

OP
R

Ryka

Re: Milk Love 2. Parasitic City

(She does. Time healed her, as otherwise, warriors would snatch her up and never give her a chance to recover. Forever. Powerup's still there.)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No need for Tenchi. Or power-ups, so A

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B. Erm.... Light is good, usually, in places you can't see.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Swapping Vote to A then.

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not understanding, I guess? If we use the health powerup as a lightsource by not touching it.. it stays there until we do touch it and use it for health, no?
By "passing up the powerup", does that mean just leave it behind while we wander off into the dark?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I think Critchett's interpretation is correct, which means I'm gonna vote B.

Stratiros

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think it'd be more useful to have now, since we can't move it without touching it likely.

A

OP
R

Ryka

(I suck. I worded it completely wrong. But I'll give you that. It was supposed to be pick up the power up.)

Lila, Kanami, and Blue move through the tunnel as Lila puts back on her giga bra. Various experiments run away from the light. Which is a good thing. Kanami crosses her arms, looking around. "Quite a strange tunnel... I wonder why the Warriors never came for us when Blue defeated you, Lila...."

Suddenly a Giga Grope appears ahead. It seems blinded by the powerup's light. It cannot see a thing!

A.) Rush past it as quietly as you can

B.) Shoot it!

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Aw, no you don't suck at all, Lila! It's easy to get criss-crossed in words. You're running a really neat thread that I look forward to checking back on, like, many times a day. *lubs*

B. Shoot it! It's BLINDED! It'll recover quickly and chase us if we leave it be.

(Hmm, what would a Giga Grope do to Lila if it gets a hold of her while she has that bra on? Curiousity is overwhelming... maybe she should be offered up to it. You know, for study. Hehee)

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. We do have guns, right? And maybe the Giga Grope and Giga Grope bra will cancel out? That would be extremely good choices in armor...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

B

I shot the sheriff, but I didn't shoot the deputy

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B.

Lets skin the giga groper and equip a giga groper panties! Giga Groper Arm bands! Maybe even make a Giga groper vest! Shirt! Pants!

OP
R

Ryka

Lila decides to take out her gun and shoot the powerful creature. The Gigagrope stumbles back and roars. It then rushes forward in the direction of the team. Lila moves to one side, then Blue moves to the other side. The Gigagrope then captures Kanami. The effects are immediate as it squishes her breasts together, using its powers to make milk dangerously splash out of her tan breasts.

"KHHHHAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHN!!!!!!!!" Her breasts tingle as her body twitches, her mind easily broken as the Gigagrope keeps mushing her breasts around. Lila looks to the monster as Blue smiles softly. Lila then tries to think quickly. Gunshots don't exactly kill this one very easily.

A.) Shoot it again!

B.) Leave Kanami to be the Gigagrope's mate, but stay safe in the process.

C.) Climb up onto it while it's busy to pull out an Anti-Milker syringe out of Kanami's labcoat.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

I want to say B but...

My vote if for "C"

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmm... I like C better. I bet the Giga-Bra will be quite enough to keep Lila safe from the Giga Grope.

OP
R

Ryka

The creature cups Kanami's breasts, staring the draining process as her eyes are empty with pleasure. Lila then moves up to climb on the thing's back. It tries to thrash Lila off, unable to see all that much in its peripheral vision. Lila then moves into Kanami's labcoat, then pulls out a syringe. She injects it on the gigagrope. It then begins to melt, falling down as Kanami takes deep breaths, her tummy and breasts completely tensed up. She slowly reaches for her recovery pill and eats it. She takes one last breath and life comes back to her eyes. "Thank you, Lila.... It seemed to.... want me." She blushes a bit. "Things wouldn't turn well for me if you missed a single beat."

Lila nods. "No problem. We need to get out of this cave...." Ahead of them is another Lila Recover orb and a large boulder that marks "Master Control Room". It seems to have something to do with the lab. Lila eagerly looks to the recovery orb. There is no real reason not to get it, but the option is there.

A.) Get ahead of yourself and go through without the orb.

B.) Get the orb, then go ahead. It'll be useful just in case a big threat comes along.

C.) Blue cuddles up against Lila's back, caressing along her form for a little bit. Nothing TOO much..... Then go ahead.

c1.) With orb

c2) Without orb

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C1. Blue cuddles Kanami

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score