What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

deadshy

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do after the construct boss? Can't break crates to continue, and no way to teleport to a previous location.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. You get an axe in the research-ish room.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
3am here so I'm not gonna say much, but I've finished it and it's fantastic. I'm guessing the 'endless' postgame dungeon has some secrets like in the first game, since there's still at least 1 bestiary entry I haven't encountered.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So yeah, as good as this game is it's overly complicated. If you want the gallery, in the main menu just change input to joystick using backspace and then press enter. The gallery will be unlocked. The gallery is viewable from in-game. Go to the pink orb by the save points and go to one of the books, I think blue

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I'm probably at the final area right now, and if anyone knows what I'm mean by this, but I destroyed the weird red thing that was blocking the way forward with vines, along with the two enemies that drop down from them. But I can't seem to get to the next ledge as it appears to be too far up. Did I miss a high jump ability somewhere or is there another thing I need to do in this area?

alex123000

Reputation score
Can someone please tell, after beating squid boss, the tentacles in the cavern lower are supposed to go away, or you need to do something else to get rid of those?

muilqe

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's my save just before the final boss (i think)

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
So I'm probably at the final area right now, and if anyone knows what I'm mean by this, but I destroyed the weird red thing that was blocking the way forward with vines, along with the two enemies that drop down from them. But I can't seem to get to the next ledge as it appears to be too far up. Did I miss a high jump ability somewhere or is there another thing I need to do in this area?
It's a pretty standard jump. Double jump --> air dash --> attack (rose uppercut) will easily get you enough height. Hell, you don't even need the uppercut.
4985728742.png 09245890248.png

Can someone please tell, after beating squid boss, the tentacles in the cavern lower are supposed to go away, or you need to do something else to get rid of those?
At some point after you beat her she'll appear in the bottom right underground area of your home. Pretty sure that talking to her there a few times was what removed the tentacles for me. It's only a side area though with a flower power-up at the end.

Side note - she's also who you talk to if you want to enter the postgame dungeon. Succubus bat girl also sets up home in one of your bedrooms, and you can use her to re-fight bosses.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Side note - she's also who you talk to if you want to enter the postgame dungeon. Succubus bat girl also sets up home in one of your bedrooms, and you can use her to re-fight bosses.
Juts re-fight bosses without game over CG right?

boybuddies

Reputation score
Yea, if you die during the re-fight you'll just spawn inside your bedroom

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I went back to the starting house and found the pirate in the watery basement. Talking to her twice removed the tentacles. But from what i noticed that is only optional to get a new flower power.

Magicm

Reputation score
Where exactly is the crate destroying item supposed to be? Someone earlier mentioned research'ish room, but the few things I could think of in connection to that has not been successful.

Spent well over 30min trying to trace through any part I might have missed, and still keep failing to locate it, send help Q.Q

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Where exactly is the crate destroying item supposed to be? Someone earlier mentioned research'ish room, but the few things I could think of in connection to that has not been successful.

Spent well over 30min trying to trace through any part I might have missed, and still keep failing to locate it, send help Q.Q
After you beat the mech boss, go right to the next screen, up the rocky ledges, then left. It's in this thing:

596874928.png

There're some crates/boxes you can destroy without it (the weaker looking ones), but for most of them you'll need this.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Yea, if you die during the re-fight you'll just spawn inside your bedroom
Oh, okay then, so it's not like flowerfairy when we can re-fight bosses and still get to see game over CG. Even though I still want to see some game over CG again.

Magicm

Reputation score
After you beat the mech boss, go right to the next screen, up the rocky ledges, then left. It's in this thing:

View attachment 24394

There're some crates/boxes you can destroy without it (the weaker looking ones), but for most of them you'll need this.
Thanks, that should probably have been easier than I made it :' )

dedadagain

Reputation score
this final boss is some crazy stuff. no significant healing in between? insanely hard