What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Misinkoujou] Flower Witch (RJ256081)

dante9696

Reputation score
First of all, thanks so much for the table. Makes a huge difference. But values of 8 and 10, wow, no wonder I could't get it to work. I've always been advised that you never need to go above 7 for the Max Level. Guess now I know.

As for the table, I did take a bit of time to try it, and it does work., with all three listed values. @Dante6969, is it possible you're using a different version of the game?
using ver 2.4 and hp value still ?????? ... maybe u done some extra changes?

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Finally got around to playing this, I'm stuck now. I defeated a boss and think I had to go to the Elf village, gone as far up as I can, following the sign outside Wind Shrine, but can't find where to go from there. The furtherst east I can go is Stone Bridge Station, and it's blocked off by boxes.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally got around to playing this, I'm stuck now. I defeated a boss and think I had to go to the Elf village, gone as far up as I can, following the sign outside Wind Shrine, but can't find where to go from there. The furtherst east I can go is Stone Bridge Station, and it's blocked off by boxes.
Which boss did you beat? Judging from old thread posts, the usual sticking points around Elf Village are either:

Not spotting this door near the warp point (leads to Elf Village proper and Grub Wind Road).

230958208924.png

Missing this small gap in Grub Wind Road (fall down to reach the plant boss with the captured Marie).

53906839875.png

After that it's following the Upper Old Canopy route to the spider boss and Snow Mountain.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Which boss did you beat? Judging from old thread posts, the usual sticking points around Elf Village are either:

Not spotting this door near the warp point (leads to Elf Village proper and Grub Wind Road).

View attachment 34754

Missing this small gap in Grub Wind Road (fall down to reach the plant boss with the captured Marie).

View attachment 34755

After that it's following the Upper Old Canopy route to the spider boss and Snow Mountain.
IIRC you need to beat spider boss in the trees then succubus boss in the ice area before the area that 's locked off by boxes? Should also be a tree boss that's abusing your 'friend'. (IDK if she is, played in moon so the plot's complete mystery.)

Last edited:

TobitakaKamui

Reputation score
So, I've been trying to play this game for some time now, and whenever I do start the 2.4 version, the screen flashes white and the game window opens and remains white as well...
The weird thing is, that I played the demo without any problems... Do you guys have any idea of what could be the problem?

IronJovi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I managed to make cheat engine pointer scan to work. Apparently the pointers are a level 6 pointer where the scanner preset is on 3.

To change the level, you only need to change these two values, i put max offset as 8 and max level as 10 (keep in mind that the scan time increases exponentially with increase in values).
View attachment 34699

That being said, here's my cheat trainer. (2.4)
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANK YOU

Shea

Lurker
Reputation score
A mad lad actually drew a .

Paths marked in yellow, and items surrounded by a yellow box, require the axe.

Paths marked in red seem like they’re probably locked until a condition is met, such as defeating a boss.

攻 - Attack up
防 - Defense up
抵 - Resistance up
魔 - Magic up
花 - Flower
宝 - Treasure chest
杖 - Staff
斧 - Axe
S - Save
B - Boss

Beats9821

Reputation score
It took me 10,000 hours in MS Paint, but I have successfully created a version of the above map slightly less likely to create immediate, permanent retina damage. Perhaps some day my good works will be improved upon.
We owe you many butt gropings for this. Let's get started.

El Fuerte

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It took me 10,000 hours in MS Paint, but I have successfully created a version of the above map slightly less likely to create immediate, permanent retina damage. Perhaps some day my good works will be improved upon.
HOLY HELL! Is that a Map of the ENTIRE Game?!? You´re amazing!!!

z3r0nx

Lurker
Reputation score
Using your map, replaced locations, save points, and bosses with English names and characters for items with English letters.
Also, added the missing name for the boss in Grub Wind Road.

EDIT: Added correction in Slippery Ridge thanks to Player1.
EDIT 2: Added missing path from Snow Mountain to Old Ice Cavern.
EDIT 3: Added missing treasure in Lower Fairy Land

Attachments

Last edited:

Player 1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Using your map, replaced locations, save points, and bosses with English names and characters for items with English letters.
Also, added the missing name for the boss in Grub Wind Road.
The "resistance up" in the Slippery Ridge is actually a collectable staff.

Something to note if you're trying to collect all items: when you have them all your character will have 10 in each stat (plus whatever bonuses from your staff).

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The "resistance up" in the Slippery Ridge is actually a collectable staff.

Something to note if you're trying to collect all items: when you have them all your character will have 10 in each stat (plus whatever bonuses from your staff).
I've always wondered exactly how many there were supposed to be for each, thanks!

gagagagaga123

Reputation score
Quick question, I just beat the game and got all flowers, are there any more than 5 enemies you can rape?
theres the pregnant elf, dark elf, rock rabbit, kurosane and the postgame boss, are there any more?

Reputation score
Okay so this may be an extremely specific question, but is there any way to see the succubus with Anise again? I thought that it may have been in the NPC gallery but it wasn't. I couldn't see it if I replayed her boss fight either. Now that I think about it I could've sworn there were more NPC H scenes. Guess it was just a bunch of them being reused. If anyone could answer it would be munch appreciated.
Edit: Also if there is a way to just view Siamia with the plant without doing the boss fight?

Last edited: