What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Cracker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Most likely.
On stage 3-2 are chars you can sit in to recharge your energy. However from the third or forth time you sit on these chairs they instead hypnotize you. Iirc it forces her to masturbate on her own.
Doesn't work for me. There's only two chairs and they each have one text pop-up interaction. After the initial interaction with both chairs they just simply recharge my energy.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Since world 3 is apparently the last world in the game,I've been wondering how is Hasumi gonna fight the Sisters.

Is it gonna be a 1v2,or are they gonna fight separately?...in any case,it will be nice seeing even more girl on girl action~.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Since world 3 is apparently the last world in the game,I've been wondering how is Hasumi gonna fight the Sisters.

Is it gonna be a 1v2,or are they gonna fight separately?...in any case,it will be nice seeing even more girl on girl action~.
I'm hoping it'll be first 1 v 1, then 1 v 2, so kinda like 3 boss fight, each with their own grab move (with the 1 v 2 basically being combined move)

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Potential threesome if it's two-on-one.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wonder how long will the game be then if world 3 is the last world? Seems like there isn't much that could be added if the demo ends at 3-2

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Every world so far has been 4 stages, so that probably means it'll end on 3-4.

Oskar1899

Reputation score
I hope the demo on dlsite isn't like that, it would be a shame if over half the game is given away.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's asking a little much, but I hope they use that extra time to add areas 4 and 5. It only going for three areas feels short, since most areas share pretty much everything and the latter levels haven't had as much map variety as area 1. It's been tight corridors for a while, whereas 1 was an open forest that had branching platforms, deathpits, flat open areas, etc.
Though I bet the dlsite demo will be 1-1 and 1-2 no matter what, to get a few enemies and a bossfight in there.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I do feel like there will be more than just world 3 otherwise the game is barely over an hour long if you're playing through it properly, we still have like what 3 months till the actual release so who knows, going by their previous game i have high hopes

And yeah like noble said i think the DLsite demo hasn't been updated since 2019 so while cien members might have access to world 3, everyone else would've only had like access to 2 maps

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I do feel like there will be more than just world 3 otherwise the game is barely over an hour long if you're playing through it properly, we still have like what 3 months till the actual release so who knows, going by their previous game i have high hopes

And yeah like noble said i think the DLsite demo hasn't been updated since 2019 so while cien members might have access to world 3, everyone else would've only had like access to 2 maps
As a counterpoint, unless they've been holding back on us, Mizuku has been pretty consistent in what they're able to accomplish in terms of gamedev in the space of a month: either one stage, or one bossfight. I'm guessing they'll finish off the 3-2 boss in may, maybe 3-3 stage as well since they have spare time from this month, then spend june on the final boss, with july being mostly QA/QC runs and bugfixing to get the game up to release standard.

So yeah, I'm expecting the game to be very short if you just run through it while playing to win, especially since a lot of the key features of this game and the development time they spent on it have been on features that you only run into when you stop to enjoy the sex (remember that they spent a month working on that hypnosis gameover minigame? A regular clear run would completely miss that).

grantemp07

Reputation score
This game is absolutely top tier, can't wait to see what the devs cook up next

dummy123

Reputation score
As a counterpoint, unless they've been holding back on us, Mizuku has been pretty consistent in what they're able to accomplish in terms of gamedev in the space of a month: either one stage, or one bossfight. I'm guessing they'll finish off the 3-2 boss in may, maybe 3-3 stage as well since they have spare time from this month, then spend june on the final boss, with july being mostly QA/QC runs and bugfixing to get the game up to release standard.

So yeah, I'm expecting the game to be very short if you just run through it while playing to win, especially since a lot of the key features of this game and the development time they spent on it have been on features that you only run into when you stop to enjoy the sex (remember that they spent a month working on that hypnosis gameover minigame? A regular clear run would completely miss that).
It is possible that equipment 4-9 & 11 may have already been implemented, just locked off for demos. Since it would take some time to implement and I don't see where it would fit in the timeline unless july?
+ agree odds are there will only be 3 worlds.