What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So we talking about story stuff? I got a gripe about something at the end, so I'll spoiler it.
I think I mentioned this in my half page post a bit ago, but what was with Claret at the end? Like she starts using archlich's powers, but it amounts to pretty much nothing, and it never seems to be mentioned again. Like it's obvious at that point she has an obsessive problem with Ricca, but it never gets addressed after the end. And then there's the part where Ricca said she's probably too afraid to be with a male partner and says to Claret's face that she'd be willing to go gay for her and move to a part of the land where that's accepted. But Claret doesn't even hear cause she was fantasizing about messing with Ricca. So yeah, that's my gripe, and I would have loved to see that go somewhere.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
So we talking about story stuff? I got a gripe about something at the end, so I'll spoiler it.
I think I mentioned this in my half page post a bit ago, but what was with Claret at the end? Like she starts using archlich's powers, but it amounts to pretty much nothing, and it never seems to be mentioned again. Like it's obvious at that point she has an obsessive problem with Ricca, but it never gets addressed after the end. And then there's the part where Ricca said she's probably too afraid to be with a male partner and says to Claret's face that she'd be willing to go gay for her and move to a part of the land where that's accepted. But Claret doesn't even hear cause she was fantasizing about messing with Ricca. So yeah, that's my gripe, and I would have loved to see that go somewhere.
Claret was weird as hell. I didn't mind it when she started by serving as a foil and an emotional pillar for Ricca, but her obsession gets really unnecessarily overbearing. It felt like it was supposed to be played off as a recurring gag, but with how much the story had emphasized the mental trauma Ricca goes through as a result of her multiple rapes, you'd think they wouldn't shoot for such low-hanging fruit. It's just super strange that they try to play the whole ecchi comedy routine with her, when we're also supposed to sympathize with Ricca's loss of innocence and belief in chastity as a knight.

In the after-stories, where Claret tries to help Ricca with her supposed residual corruption, she just straight up rapes her in her sleep. Then when Ricca wakes up and notices how wet her face is from all the kissing, she just completely brushes it off in a real "Oh you!" manner. Like, I get that she probably doesn't mind it since they've already fucked, but for a girl who is basically suffering from PTSD due to rape, she sure is calm and composed when getting raped by her friend.

And that's not even getting into what you were talking about, with her gaining the archlich's tentacles. Was all of that seriously just to set up the gag at the end? I really can't tell, especially since the ending otherwise tied up most of the loose ends without feeling like it was rushed.

... Also Claret and Iris need more scenes of their own.

NagasShadow

Reputation score
This might have been answered elsewhere and maybe I'm just bad, but is this game supposed to be this hard? I have fully upgraded my hp and any hit drops me to critical and breaks my armor. I can not take two hits from any enemy in the game, some times an enemy with a long attack will just kill me in a single attack. I've already taken that skill that drops heavy damage to you but it appears to make no difference. This is on normal. Also how do you kill those three bandits in the quarry? Ricca just refuses to attack and I take full damage while guarding so I drop in seconds.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This might have been answered elsewhere and maybe I'm just bad, but is this game supposed to be this hard? I have fully upgraded my hp and any hit drops me to critical and breaks my armor. I can not take two hits from any enemy in the game, some times an enemy with a long attack will just kill me in a single attack. I've already taken that skill that drops heavy damage to you but it appears to make no difference. This is on normal. Also how do you kill those three bandits in the quarry? Ricca just refuses to attack and I take full damage while guarding so I drop in seconds.
Have you synthesized any items yet? There are items that give negative effects like less armor and more damage to and from enemies.
As for the bandits, you just gotta wait it out.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
wait what out
Huh, perhaps I was a bit too vague there. You can't attack them at first cause Ricca doesn't want to kill any humans (or any living thing, for that matter), so you have to wait the first part of the fight out until a cut-scene and then she reluctantly fights back.
On a side note, I actually liked this scene, and how she's literally covered head to toe in blood after killing most of the bandits. There's a few scenes that highlight Ricca's reluctance to kill anything (even a bad end), but I think this part of the game is one of the more impactful parts involving that.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there multiple endings?
Don't want to divulge into the ecchi if it means I get punished. The whole tattoo thing got me concerned.

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't want to divulge into the ecchi if it means I get punished. The whole tattoo thing got me concerned.
There only seems to be one ending, and then a "bonus true ending" over the "extra" stages once Ricca conquers her dreams (aka: boss-rush mode).

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure that they are teasing some kind of corruption arc with the scenes you mentioned.

I think one can say for sure that Claret's "love" for Ricca gets corrupted by Archlichs dark magic especially when she dives into Ricca's dreams to drive out Archlichs corruption. Claret did mention that she felt something "dark and twisted" while doing so. Guessing from the rather expansive corruption themes in this game we can assume that maybe Caret will be the next corruption victim in the next game?

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The only scenes are either required story ones, or game over rape scenes that don't count towards the canonical ending.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The whole "Seal" thing was very misleading-- thought there'd be some sort of corruption system in play.

NagasShadow

Reputation score
How do so many of you people keep buying Skulls without reading?
I guess this is the problem, but the description reads like it is a use item that destroys armor. This is a common thing in erouges so you can kill yourself at will to watch bad ends.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maybe I'm missing something, but I feel like the red skull is such a bad concept.
You have to start each mission destroying the item or you instantly die, which begs me to ask why they added that instead of just adding an item that's basically a 1HP hotkey.
Not to mention that you can't just use an item to bring you to that on certain grapple enemies as well, so you either have to lug the skull all the way to the grapple enemy, or sit there and take damage like a ragdoll.
Thank god for speedhacks.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I don't understand your problem. The skulls are for extra challenge. There is another consumable that you can unlock later that destroys your armor or kills your hp at will.

Why don't you just unlock the scene from main menu if you are having so much trouble dying to grapple enemies?

Again, you guys can't read. The Skull is NOT a consumable item. You can consume it only to remove its effect, you just keep them in your inventory for its effect to apply, as it is stated in the description.

1642063525764.png
1642063550280.png
Please understand Carrying vs Using

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
As said, the only point of these items are to create challenge. Short version ; if you create them, you're in Nightmare mode where you're OS. It's a kind of extreme way to froce you to get better at dodging, parying and learning how to strike at the right timing...

Also, new version of the game's out :
v1.06 changelog :
○2022/01/13 v1.0.6
・「精霊のボディスーツ」で色変更できる部位が多い不具合を修正(不正な「体装備の色2」が選べる)
・ステージ14でR15モード時に表示されるCGに不適切な描写が含まれていた不具合を修正
・ステージ19のステージクリア条件達成を満たしてもステージクリアできなくなる問題に対策
・ステージ21の中盤にショートカットを追加(利用には「翼の輝石」が必要)
・R15モード時、トラップや捕縛攻撃を受けたときなどに一部の衣装で性器が露出する不具合を修正
・奥に飛ぶデビルシルルスに攻撃が当たりやすいように調整
・槍&鎌系武器の斬り攻撃時の刃先以外の部分の威力を調整
・槍系武器の地上上強攻撃のモーションを調整
・羽系の背中衣装にジャンプモーションを変更してジャンプ力を僅かに上げる能力を追加
・ダッシュ攻撃のチャージ完了時にエフェクトを発生させるようにした
・クリスタル変換画面にアイテムの使い方を説明するテキストを追加
・一部のアイテムの最大所持数と価格を変更
・胸のサイズを変更するとつま先の形状が変化する不具合を修正
 (この不具合によってつま先の肌がパンストを貫通することがあった)
・3D Hシーンでプリセットボタン「2」「3」を連続して押したとき、攻め側固定視点を切り替える処理を追加
 (攻め側のキャラクターが複数存在するなどの場合に視点が切り替わる)
・3D Hシーンの視点位置を切り替えるボタンに「主観視点」「主観視点(視線追尾)」を追加
・ステージ選択画面でクリア済みステージの途中から開始する仕組みを試験的に実装
 (config.txtのstageSceneSelectDialogEnabledをtrueにすると有効、英語版は未翻訳)
・アイテム「翼の輝石」を追加(ステージ22クリア後に購入可能)
・アクションゲーム画面のリッカの胸の揺れにパラメーターが正常に反映されない不具合を修正
・アクションゲーム画面の画面右上ポーズボタンの機能をフリーカメラモードからポーズ画面表示へ変更
 (ポーズ画面のキー/ボタン入力が分からなくてもポーズ画面を開けるように)
・衣装変更画面で装備できる背中衣装を1つ追加(ステージ23クリア後に購入可能)
・設定画面で難易度を変更してステージ選択画面に戻った際に習得済みスキルレベルの変化を知らせるダイアログを表示する仕様を追加
・スキル強化画面の画面左下テキストから「(オン/オフ可能)」という表記を削除
・起動時のファイルパスの長さチェックに用いる文字数を変更
・セーブデータのバックアップの保存間隔を変更
 (復旧時に上書きしやすかったのでセーブ毎からセーブ10回ごとに保存するように変更)
・クラッシュ回避のためセーブデータの保存形式を変更(効果がなかったら戻すかも)
・04_Troubleshooting.txtにロゴ画面や警告画面からタイトル画面へ移動しない問題の対策方法を追加
・(英語版)スキル「バックステップ」の説明文内の入力操作の誤表記を修正
・その他、軽微な不具合修正や調整
QUOTE]

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Finally finished the game. It was awesome and well worth the hype, only real problems I have are
>unbalanced difficulty
>outfit selection was kinda disappointing

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, in terms of outfits that you'd probably see in an H-game, it fits the bill, but yeah there were some that felt like filler for stats. Though I did hear that the dev wanted to put more in but didn't have time before the game came out, so maybe down the line we'll get a sort of costume update. I'd love to see a belly dancer outfit because I may or may not actually attempt an in depth costume session if so.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
"Finished" The game up to pretty much the boss run thing.
The goods?
--Perfect voice acting. Every rape scene made me feel uncomfortable, which was great for the purpose of the player realizing whether or not they pretty much let her get boogey'd. The Succubus scenes were just pure, cold evil. I like how it makes everyone unanimously realize how bad things were getting.
--Good level art. Reminds me if someone too Kirby Crystal Shards and beefed up the graphics.
--Good story. Everything was great, minus fighting the big baddie/the whole character plot twist at the end. Felt really forced at the end.
Main gripes?
--I'm completely biased with action platformers that spawn enemies in dick-move places that make you reset progress-- specifically when they respawn once you're too far away, meaning if you're dogshit at platformers, pitfalls are just cringeworthy.
--Why would you add a hidden crystal/ability system in a map area that takes 10+ minutes to beat, let alone locate them-- without adding some sort of teleportation system? This gets very frustrating when it's a map like the Quarry/Cart Ride maps where the crystal is behind an area that is completely unaccessible should you do the one thing the game wants you to do, but for those-- it punishes you for not doing the exact thing it wants you to do, with little to no reaction time. Quarry map hides the crystal behind the Red one, meaning once you do the thing you naturally do, you have to start all over. Cart Ride does the usual "Jump at X point in time" that most cart games go for-- but this only happens once on the entire map, then never reappears on the other ones.
--Piggybacking off that last point, any level where you deliberately go out of your way to check each individual corner for an item that you need to get, but have no way of knowing if you're traveling down something just to get useless items are a big oof. Some of the crystals were hidden in such terrible, unwarranted places that I refuse to go back to get them, or each and every ability, since it would take too much irl time to get them. My favorite example is the stage where you have to help Claret in front of her house-- the crystal in the tree. You have to force Claret to move right to even see the tree, then somehow keep her there long enough to beat the tree for a minute to get the crystal.
--I often felt like I was forced to wait for the game to let me continue through the map on a few levels. Very slow platform movement for a game that wants you to explore. Most adults don't have that much time to try to get the game's final stages.
--Why would you add a pitfall to a bossrun game mode that takes the one life it gives you, you absolute donkey.
Agony.
Game loses points just for the unneeded rage.

1642113612064.png

Despite the long list of gripes, I still give it a 9/10. It's worth the playthrough, and the developer is a phenomenal storywriter-- just never repeating the story due to the amount of time it would take.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Does the pitfall save ability not work in the gauntlet stage? I'm not trying to tout my gaming prowess or anything but I never fell in, so i haven't really seen if it worked there.