What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

test101

Lurker
Reputation score
This tool is great, I hated the translation delay in tools like VNR. I've subscribed on patreon. Just wondering is DeepL going to be supported again? When I checked previous update I saw DeepL mentioned but I can only see google translate.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@test101
What is vnr? Isn't it a visual novel translator? Don't tell me this works already on visual novels too?!?!?!
And wtf is deepl?

test101

Lurker
Reputation score
@test101
What is vnr? Isn't it a visual novel translator? Don't tell me this works already on visual novels too?!?!?!
And wtf is deepl?
Visual Novel reader. It can be used for games other than visual novels. No I don't believe this tool supports visual novels yet. DeepL is a translation tool that in my experience provides better translations than google translate.

Oir

Reputation score
This tool is great, I hated the translation delay in tools like VNR. I've subscribed on patreon. Just wondering is DeepL going to be supported again? When I checked previous update I saw DeepL mentioned but I can only see google translate.
Yeah, DeepL is really world's ahead of Google Translate in terms of catching the feeling of phrases and making them sound natural.
Unfortunately, I think DeepL's API (the way you sync it with the program) does cost money as opposed to Google's which is free. Probably a factor.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
@zths , don't ask for DL links on the board/forum.
I'm going to let it slide this time because it's pretty clear you aren't just being selfish, but next time, please do not ask for downloads of games.
OK, no more.
thanks.

Yeah, DeepL is really world's ahead of Google Translate in terms of catching the feeling of phrases and making them sound natural.
Unfortunately, I think DeepL's API (the way you sync it with the program) does cost money as opposed to Google's which is free. Probably a factor.
DeepL is cost more and i have no payment method for them now, DeepL only accept local credit card..

Someonewhocan

Reputation score
What game? give me a copy.

Everyone give up translating this game since i have your program i thought i can play it in english but looks like im wrong
For the game copy wait darkfire give the decision i already ask him

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score

Everyone give up translating this game since i have your program i thought i can play it in english but looks like im wrong
For the game copy wait darkfire give the decision i already ask him
1608198928866.png
No issue with trial version, you can try close your security sooftware or restart your computer..

https://ulmf.org/threads/shimobashi...gical-girl-celesphonia-rj297120.13691/page-15

so im trying this game with this tool even though i put it in english the Mtool the game says something about pressing ESC but its still in JP so im not really sure what i need to do to activate it
i can't understand what you mean

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I think what he's trying to say is that he wants me to give permission to post a download link, which he does not need to.

This rule only applies to ASKING for links. The only rule for POSTING links is to avoid not already banned content and the developer hasn’t explicitly asked not for links to be distributed.

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you put in Bing translate? It is a far better translation tool than Google, google translate is pretty bad. Get a lot of random text that makes zero sense most of the time, but Bing really does the sounds well.

Also looking forward to translating visual novel games as well

Last edited:

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For wolfrpg games, the text keeps getting cut off with partial words. I have tried Fix missing font words but it does not do anything.

tmttm

Reputation score
It not work I press ` but dont have anything change
Me to.
When i try to change Supporter`s key programm write to me:
"The supporter key entered is not in the correct format, please re-enter it..."
I tried to change to numbers, eng/jap symbols, Nothing helped
Win 10, rus locale.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
It not work I press ` but dont have anything change
go update the tool, it has a Solution for u.
Me to.
When i try to change Supporter`s key programm write to me:
"The supporter key entered is not in the correct format, please re-enter it..."
I tried to change to numbers, eng/jap symbols, Nothing helped
Win 10, rus locale.
if you don‘t have a "Supporter`s key" you dose not to enter it.
View attachment 36552this what happened in my game if i use the tool
i don't know, but i haven't test on win7