What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Bit of an update, H system is fully implemented and being bug tested. Nana's also implemented the zombie x harpy H animation, the enemy x enemy animations will be hidden in levels. The latest ci-en posting showcases it for 500+ yen supporters. The original schedule was to start on vore content this month, but it looks like the schedule's been derailed a little. I'll discuss it with Nana when I can.

Updating again, Nana is implementing the idea of a giant stage where Youki has been shrunken. By hiding in grass or crouching low with a new ducking animation, Youki can avoid being seen by the giant enemies. Right now it's still being worked on and only goblins are implemented, but Nana wants to add the lizard and slime girls and expand on the gameplay mechanics. I asked about vore for the latter two, it's something he's thinking about but he still needs to polish this first.

Oh boy, stealth sections! My favorite!
Jokes aside, it's pretty neat that they're putting in more than just H-moves. Like a whole new content update rather than just an update where the enemies now do H-moves. Also Youki being tiny makes sense for that huge item box in the video for their ci-en post. Makes me wonder if this will be something that happened before the end of the game, or if it's some kind of "cleaning up" that Youki has to do.
And as much as I poked fun at it earlier, I'd take a stealth section over a mandatory timed section any day.

Although it's a stealth section, as a Time Attack player I'm stuck thinking the fastest way to do it is just blow everything up with the bow or smash everything with rocks. Time Attack play always makes stealth look like a loose suggestion.

Although it's a stealth section, as a Time Attack player I'm stuck thinking the fastest way to do it is just blow everything up with the bow or smash everything with rocks. Time Attack play always makes stealth look like a loose suggestion.

Stealth is always a loose suggestion.

*Going out of lurk mode*
Hell, I was wishing if the dev would add more vore, and hearing about a section in which she's shrunken... yessss.
Actually, lmao, I was thinking of, like "What if he added a sorta miniboss that's a mini oni/goblin girl giantess that as one of her grab attacks maybe she grabs Youki and stuffs her in her panties or something of the sort, leading to either unbirth or anal vore..."
Really hoping more stuff of the sort is added, it would just make the game only better, ahah.

Don't think there were enemies with stockings or shoes, but, would love if one of the giant gals would just stuff Youki into their stockings/shoes and keep her under their foot, stepping on her and whatnot...
Ya, am the weird guy with all the weird kinks >_>

Nana is surrounded by people that like vore (Camel/D-gate, Aran, and myself), and while Nana doesn't have a vore fetish himself, he does have plans for additional vore content. Since I've been asked to be confidential about it, I can't really give examples...and the schedule has gone quite a bit differently since I first started discussing vore ideas with him, so it's possible that some vore content that was discussed won't be added, or it'll be used in a different way. For what it's worth, I think I can say that of all the things you mentioned, Nana discussed with me an idea for unbirth vore that he wanted to implement, but I won't say more than that.

If there's no witness left, your stealth is successful.

Is there a way to support with a western DLsite account? I can't find a way to back on ci-en

Is there a way to support with a western DLsite account? I can't find a way to back on ci-en
You can buy points to support them instead of cash. Though I buy from the Jap DLsite. Don't know if you can do the same with Eng Dlsite.

grabs Youki and stuffs her in her panties

Looks to be exactly the case with the goblin, as of the latest update. Whether it's just H or unbirth remains to be seen. The lizard girl is confirmed vore, but hasn't been completed yet. I was able to talk to Nanakusado today and discuss various things pertaining to the shrunken stage, as I thought it was Camel/D-gate's idea. He's drawn a few pieces of art involving this type of situation with Youki.

Looks to be exactly the case with the goblin, as of the latest update. Whether it's just H or unbirth remains to be seen. The lizard girl is confirmed vore, but hasn't been completed yet. I was able to talk to Nanakusado today and discuss various things pertaining to the shrunken stage, as I thought it was Camel/D-gate's idea. He's drawn a few pieces of art involving this type of situation with Youki.
Oh noice, lol, hope there's some nice bulges/struggling of Youki in the goblin's panties, ahah.
If he/she also would add something foot-related much how I said in a previous post... oh boy... @_@
That'd be fantastic, ahah.

As for those art pieces, are they postes anywhere? Is it possible to see them, or not yet?

As for those art pieces, are they postes anywhere? Is it possible to see them, or not yet?

If you look at his latest ci-en post, you can take a look at them. You have to be a follower though.

I'm really surprised at how much additional content he is adding to the h-version, now an entire new stage even. I just hope all of that was planned in with his set release time, don't want him to overwork himself to keep the deadline.

Nana puts in over 40 hours of work a week and always downplays it as just doing what he likes, suggesting he doesn't see what he's doing as real work. This is probably heightened by all the support he receives from ci-en. Still, from the conversations I've had with him, he isn't overdoing it.

I figure it's okay to talk about this, but when I first discussed R-18's vore content, Nana said there were plans to add vore scenes for regular enemies. When I asked for details, he said he was considering adding a frog or snake girl if possible. The new stage seems to fulfill this idea while reducing the amount of work needed. The lizard girl is very cute, so I'm glad she'll get a vore scene. I like how this is shaping up more than new enemies, though of course both would be nice. But that probably won't happen.

I'm not going into details, but Nana still has plenty to do after this, including even more vore content. I discussed my request with him a lot yesterday and today, it may get featured soonish. For now, Nana has to work out the stage design. He hasn't even decided on the stage #.

About D-gate/Camel's art, he posts it on his blog. He has a number of other shrinking related drawings there, including a succubus-type girl that eats Youki with her tail. Whether such an enemy will appear remains to be seen, but the stage is his idea. I don't really like the idea of another stage without a boss.

A vore scene with a regular enemy would be great. Though if the only ones we get with regular enemies are the shrunken Youki situations, I won't complain. And it's cool seeing more of D-gate's involvement here. If there's any inspiration you need for vore content, D-gate's is a good source to choose from. Can't wait to see what their next post will include.

Don't wanna be that guy but does he actually have a planned release date for the H version? I'd be pretty surprised if he does.

Hope he doesn't include too much vore. A stage and a boss is fine, but anymore than that is a bit much.

Back