What's new

ACT Vore Loli Ryona [nanakusado] もんすたぁ☆さぷらいずど幽鬼ち / Monster surprised Yuki-chan (RJ275826 / RJ309773)

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I'll be honest, this is the first game i've really enjoyed that is ..currently just somewhat ecchi/fetished. If the H version is really good, or even has a bonus level, i'd give more to see more games of this quality. Only wish the enemies were a bit more varied. Also the last boss is really fun but too easy

CMRcc

Reputation score
I wonder if there's anyway to bypass the DRM.
Probably need to wait for someone to crack the game.
I actually wanted to buy it from DLsite, but since right now I only have a potato laptop with linux I couldn't play it even if I wanted to because DLsite DRM does not work on linux+wine which is a bumme. I've also tried a VM with other similar games, but they run painfully slow and i can;t afford the 40~50GB just for this .
Let's hope for the steam release, but I am not sure about getting a version that might be censored.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
One of the reasons the game developer is releasing two separate versions of the game is because their financial situation was critical and the additional money was vital. From what I've read on Twitter they have a wife and kid to support too. I have no right to ask this of anyone, but please purchase the game instead of pirating it, should the DRM be bypassed.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Haven't they been posting about quitting to work full time on the game though? Autotranslated that, mind you.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Update on the H version, they're gonna make it so that two enemy H scenes will be a thing. But now they're saying the H version will take at least 3 months to make.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Saw the Ci-En post too.
GANGBANGS ARE A HUGE PLUS
buuut
Sure it'll only take 3 months to do? Gangbang scenes are ALOT to do given the number of enemy combinations... It's quite ambitious. I'm skeptical if he'll be able to do it in 3 months but more power to him. I know I'm very likely to buy the H version the moment it comes out.

OP
A

Alaktan

Reputation score
it's good to have the confirmation that the H version will be made. I'm a big fan of the ambitiousness of the dev, they could just easily drop the existing animation in the game and call it a new version for full price as scummy as that would be but instead they spend a lot of extra time and resources to make sure it's something they can be proud of making.
Here's hoping that means all the giant boss fight versions of the enemies also get their own animations.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Saw the Ci-En post too.
GANGBANGS ARE A HUGE PLUS
buuut
Sure it'll only take 3 months to do? Gangbang scenes are ALOT to do given the number of enemy combinations... It's quite ambitious. I'm skeptical if he'll be able to do it in 3 months but more power to him. I know I'm very likely to buy the H version the moment it comes out.
Well, he did say "at least" 3 months...but he's already completed the zombie + goblin set on the first day. The pace he's going for is to complete one combination every day, which involves 3 animation patterns for each group. As an example posted on Twitter, if the zombie girl initiates the H attack, then the compatible enemies will be another zombie girl, goblin girl, harpy, wild child (the enemy based on his OC), akaname girl (tongue girl), and slime girl, 7 6 combinations (I can't count). Assuming all of these enemies are compatible with each other and these are the only enemies that can group together, that's 21 different combinations in total. If he keeps up his intended pace, then that's 3 weeks.

it's good to have the confirmation that the H version will be made. I'm a big fan of the ambitiousness of the dev, they could just easily drop the existing animation in the game and call it a new version for full price as scummy as that would be but instead they spend a lot of extra time and resources to make sure it's something they can be proud of making.
Here's hoping that means all the giant boss fight versions of the enemies also get their own animations.
I got into contact with the dev directly in regards to a request for an H-scene for the boss gargoyle. They don't normally take R-18 requests because there are too many, but they made a special exception. At the very least, I'm pretty confident that boss gargoyle will get one. I don't know about the others.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Pretty sure I saw an H-scene for the last boss, so unless they scrap that one, then there's now at least 2 boss H-scenes. I'm kind of hoping that the scenes lead somewhere, kind of like how the previews of the regular gargoyle girl were, how it gradually petrified her as it raped her.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Minotaurus, Charlotte, and first phase Dran have H-scenes, but those are the only bosses that do so far. Part of my request for the boss gargoyle was having Youki's clothing melted by her saliva and eventually digesting her inside the stomach. I don't know how much of it the developer will actually go for though.

JustAQuinn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How does one decrypt a cocos2d-x 3.17 + Pixel Game Maker MV game like this?

Last edited:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Those of you who haven't followed his Ci-En and are curious about his works.
He finished(?) Goblin + zombie girl.
He's working on Harpy + Zombie.
Least that's what the pictures show. I can't read moonrunes.

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
He completed zombie + harpy and is 1/3rd done with zombie + wild child. They're updating on Twitter too.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Fucking hell. I was a little pissed at the whole non-h version stuff, but some of these threesome scenes are top notch.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New animation: Birb poosy. Animation admittedly looks a bit choppy.

I really should stop looking at these animations I don't know if I could handle waiting 3 months the excitement is too much to bear.