What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Nerion] Fountain of Mana

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fountain of Mana - English H-Game ver. Ap15 OUT!

i encounter another problem, after the masturbation scene with the guy she, when she return to her room with the jar she was just standing there. can open the menu. it as stuck.

Last edited:

TheByQ

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't want to be a dick, but looks like you know how to edit posts, so why not put everything you want to say in one post instead of writing three new posts?

As for the dog, when you enter the forest stay on the northern path. You can't miss it.

Reactions: Kat

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

btw where to find the dog, i was finish slaying the bear but when i return to the forest the dog was no where to be find.
The dog in in the northern part of the forest before the village, not the forest after the village where the bear was. You may also need talk to someone who mentions howling at night (not sure on that).

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As for the dog it has to be day 4+ so if you're looking for him right after bear quest he isn't there yet.

markyansuki
If you are stuck in Ravy room use older version without quick dress up "clothes stand". It is blocking your path. Here's the link:

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Seem to have borked the Ela questline by trying to take her swimming while Thomlin was beatin it (thomlin scene plays Ela appears in my room with me and then disappears from the sleeping). Can't seem to proc noticing that she isn't home or at the tower.

Played through a save from just beating the bear, pretty sure the problem was caused by using the fast travel from Ravy's room rather than just walking.

Last edited:

markyansuki

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

As for the dog it has to be day 4+ so if you're looking for him right after bear quest he isn't there yet.

markyansuki
If you are stuck in Ravy room use older version without quick dress up "clothes stand". It is blocking your path. Here's the link:
thanks. so far i like it. looking forward for more development in the future. specially the bestiality part:D

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i look foward to something with the blond guy, the dudes at the bar and the guy at the office

Wynin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know any news about this game?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know any news about this game?
He released this a couple days ago:

"Big quest finished!

Hi! Few days ago I finally finished big quest with 2 cg, which one you already seen. There are two possible outcomes, which can greatly change Ravy's interactions with other people. In other words depending on player choices she can finally go all out. I don't want to spoil anything so this is it for now about this quest.
Now I'm wondering.... Should I focus on Thomlin/Forest village quest, or maybe this is time for a Dog quest?"

EggsBenedict

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Definitely looking forward to more from this game.

Anyone know who/what the update involves specifically? Maybe spoiler tag it for others.

M-77

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello Nerion, if you read this, how about an Upload of the new Version so we can test it for Bugs etc.? Don´t know how far this is, you could add a (Secret?) Beach to the Game too (here we can need other Swimsuits, later even whitout).
M-77

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He released this a couple days ago:

"Big quest finished!

Hi! Few days ago I finally finished big quest with 2 cg, which one you already seen. There are two possible outcomes, which can greatly change Ravy's interactions with other people. In other words depending on player choices she can finally go all out. I don't want to spoil anything so this is it for now about this quest.
Now I'm wondering.... Should I focus on Thomlin/Forest village quest, or maybe this is time for a Dog quest?"
Oh sweet!

i think i could finally go try to finish the current version before he finishes this update to have a save file ready !

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi.
I'm working on the game, finishing quests, making new cgs and stuff. In next update there will be continuation of exiting quests (like Thomlin, Aldis, Dog etc.) And there will be few new things to do. As I said on my patreon page there will new maid costume for Ravy plus scenes with it. Also I'm working on new outfit for her so it's a lot of work. And finally in this version there will be option to finally do 'things'.
This is one of the pictures I was working on some while ago:

So yeah, don't worry I'll tell you when it'll be ready.

M-77
I'll do that when all quests for current version will be ready. As for beach... Well, there is a forest river for now, but maybe someday...

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Keep up keeping up! Looking forward to the update!

TheGraySpy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So yeah, don't worry I'll tell you when it'll be ready.
Awesome! And doubly so, for not putting a hard deadline out- lots of devs seem to struggle with this... looking forward to whatever you produce :)

dragon54

Reputation score

Is there a button to skip the h-scene?
Because i don't know what i have done but now every h-scene include masturbate at night and filling the mana auto skip when i choose to play them :'(

dragong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorry nerion if i am being pushy, u have any new about new vers realease date :)??

OP
Nerion2

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dragon54
Ne there isn't. I have no idea what happened...

dragong
I've just told you in my previous post.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How's progress looking Nerion? Should we be excited for new content any time soon? :D