What's new

[Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [Nutaku] Armor Blitz

Strumtiger sucks I"m waiting for the stupid claudia to show up in the factory.
You're crazy if you think that. Sturmtiger is basically a heavy tier artillery.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're crazy if you think that. Sturmtiger is basically a heavy tier artillery.
Very well, are you able to give me 3k blueprints should Claudia happen to show up in research next week? no? Then you know why I pass on Sturmtiger.

Rawr1125

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Very well, are you able to give me 3k blueprints should Claudia happen to show up in research next week? no? Then you know why I pass on Sturmtiger.
I don't see how that's relevant to whether or not Sturmtiger "sucks" as you said.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't see how that's relevant to whether or not Sturmtiger "sucks" as you said.
She sucks because she's not Claudia. You need to stop taking what I say literally XD

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hrm.. I decided to take a look at my team three weeks ago in that old post.

Then today..

Well I can definitely say that I'm making progress. I'm surprised I could manage to strengthen alot of my tanks with mostly 3* emblems. Some of my tanks has 4* emblems while others only has 3* and it really shows.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dropped thirty dollars trying to get Claudia.

Instead I get an tortoise and another jagdpanther. Oh my god.

I'm starting to have PTSD cuz I have same luck in Aigis, it always gives me the girls that I hate, until recently anyways then Aigis decided to be nice to me after over a year. -.-

Inb4 someone gets mad at me for rolling two 5*s for that little amount of cash.

The worst part is I only spent money cuz I saw that king tiger's beer outfit which I really like. -.- Stupid game.

Then i decided to spend other 20 bucks and the game went okay you win. Heres another Jagdpanther!

Then immediately followed up with Maus and the king tiger! I was fucking surprised. I cannot adequately express my joy atm.

Last edited:

xenxaki

Reputation score

Dropped thirty dollars trying to get Claudia.

Instead I get an tortoise and another jagdpanther. Oh my god.

I'm starting to have PTSD cuz I have same luck in Aigis, it always gives me the girls that I hate, until recently anyways then Aigis decided to be nice to me after over a year. -.-

Inb4 someone gets mad at me for rolling two 5*s for that little amount of cash.

The worst part is I only spent money cuz I saw that king tiger's beer outfit which I really like. -.- Stupid game.

Then i decided to spend other 20 bucks and the game went okay you win. Heres another Jagdpanther!

Then immediately followed up with Maus and the king tiger! I was fucking surprised. I cannot adequately express my joy atm.
I heard you like Claudia

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Doesn't matter. I was lucky for once at last.

edit: just remembered I have 100+ loyalty points.
Out came Bartre I mean Jagdpanther. She's like what.. sixth? Im guessing my 30 day login at this point will be another bartre I mean Jagdpanther. I don't know, isn't loyalty points meant to make customers happy? Maybe i get its meaning wrong.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You put in cash and got rewarded. Nice haul of 5*s.
Karma working as intended (for once) really good to see, game needs that, happy buyers.
---
On Loyalty, Random is random, the make happy part is getting the roll in the first place.
Aigis would have said, silver unit, sucks to be you even at the 1th mio roll, try again (with elite Stampcard being the saving grace of course to keep buyers from burning entirely down)

But yeah, it is annoying to get a dupe in AB. The problem is that the game is, well I honestly not sure what to call it, but erm basic?

Usually a dupe would mean skill up or a chance on it, but since AB only has the +xp system and a minimal Awakening (elite) system. The skill up part does not exist and a dupe falls flat for the same reason.

If that Jagdpanther instead was 3/5 now and you knew at 5/5 an Omega Skill with nice graphics, bragging rights and a second super rare scene with her with was waiting for you, It'd suck a whole less with the dupe, heck the player base would likely queue up to express their envy :p

Edit : I guess a very simple way to make dupes more desirable would be to have them advance the tanks story (if not maxed) or give candy (if maxed). Would also allow players to meta an bit on when to add the dupe (now for xp and a small candy advance or later for bigger candy advance).
---
Did a PoC to get the participation reward. About 3800 players. Checking some old notes thats down from 4800 ~3 weeks ago.
Large drop considering its been 3 months now and any shakedown with trials and early leavers leaving should have happened by now.

So either,

- invasion is a success in off loading PoC and people are taking a well deserved vacation from PoC (Yeah, high-five!)
- invasion is a less than a success and part of the player base wanting events, babes and manga style scenes saw 3 weeks go by, got invasion, little art, and got tired and headed out (ouch).

Second week rewards seem good though. Tried a few and got a 4* and 4 cores, no complaints from me. That's generous.
---
PoC 1%. Well as it turns out the drop off in player numbers is higher than that in the top. So more fighting over less in the top.
Rawr #91. Waiting to rush them or your 1% days on hold?
---
Enough spam. Still wacking Skavens with my Lizardmen. The great plan demands it.
Good luck to all, may Halloween bring events, event cycles, 2 babes a week, better stories and Gustav's shell misfire in her barrel. :)

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So here i am playing MWA on DMM and Nutaku and i see tanks n shit n im like ok tanks but girls wtf so basically i blacked out and i am here now

Wespe is like 10% lmao
i like German tanks. I'm the sorta guy that would be a Nazi if they didn't fucking do detestable shit like kill certain ethnicity and treat civilians like shit. Though generally Nazi is another word for racist and has nothing to do with german military power anymore so that would be pretty mis-Representative of me. I just liked their WW2 line-up of tanks and play them in any game that has em sadly i had to make do and choose Russia because the artillery tho.

Anyway, new to game - what do? captured that town for the heal and moved upwards but apart from that idk what im doing should i scrap 2 stars?

Last edited:

xenxaki

Reputation score

focus on clearing all the tiles, especially nodes with oil, gold, and metal. eventually you'll hit a hard roadblock, by then you should start grinding a little bit to raise your tanks level. of course if you have anything stronger than 2* tanks put it on your army. do remember as your general get stronger and start seeing invasion tiles, it will scale to your general's level so be careful to not make your army underlevel or else youre going to get rekt hard.

PAAL

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not at all surprised that they are steadily losing players. Ultimately it's just a giant grind fest for people to kill time. Based on Discord discussions that I casually browse it's still got a good following. But no way do I want to spend hours on this thing or reading the giant walls on Discord. All I do is check in a few times a day to do some runs whenever I have a few minutes to kill, there is really no incentive to grind away like a mindless slave at a full time job on a simplistic game like this.

As far as starting out, just keep building and weeding out low tier tanks from main army. Eventually there should only be 4 or 5-star tanks on the main roster. I still have a lot of 4 star tanks sitting at lvl 1 because there is not enough training spots on the main roster. Save all the money until all 5 scouting positions are unlocked. Unlocking factory slots is also good. However, some people seem to think that 3 1/2 gacha rolls are better than spending 2700 cores on 5th factory. So to each their own on that one.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't done POC in weeks the moment I reached 3k blueprints although i should start doign POC again but its not really worth the effort cuz i get so very little candy for reaching 22nd stage something.

Edit: tomorrow is day 30 login, Inb4 I get another jagdpanther from it for 2nd time in a row like I did from loyalty points.

Last edited:

nissebrygger

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not at all surprised that they are steadily losing players. Ultimately it's just a giant grind fest for people to kill time.
Well. Agreed. Lacks some things. Important things too, in order to move up the food chain.

Invasion is ok, but they need events to solve the critical here and now problem of providing all player groups and power levels something new to do and strive for each week or every second week.

- weekly or bi-weekly event cycle of various events being switched in and out
- Maps with scaling difficulty to give beginners a taste and those long since done with normal content something to fight in and for
- event presentation to tempt players, show off babes and explain event rules

Mini-Aigis really.

- and to produce way (waaay) more artwork and of better quality (Tiger II, the beer lady scene, sorry but that is an arm, game is into fisting? : If artist can't draw dicks, why not consider doing JP pixelation or set up scenes so he/she does not have to do so)

I did some simple calculations some time ago (posted here too) and at current pace, it will take years and years for them to catch up, opinions can differ, but I doubt that is a sustainable approach for an adult game.

Anyways, time to feed the carnosaur :)

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well. Agreed. Lacks some things. Important things too, in order to move up the food chain.

Invasion is ok, but they need events to solve the critical here and now problem of providing all player groups and power levels something new to do and strive for each week or every second week.

- weekly or bi-weekly event cycle of various events being switched in and out
- Maps with scaling difficulty to give beginners a taste and those long since done with normal content something to fight in and for
- event presentation to tempt players, show off babes and explain event rules

Mini-Aigis really.

- and to produce way (waaay) more artwork and of better quality (Tiger II, the beer lady scene, sorry but that is an arm, game is into fisting? : If artist can't draw dicks, why not consider doing JP pixelation or set up scenes so he/she does not have to do so)

I did some simple calculations some time ago (posted here too) and at current pace, it will take years and years for them to catch up, opinions can differ, but I doubt that is a sustainable approach for an adult game.

Anyways, time to feed the carnosaur :)
I agree, the art style is kinda lacking in.. skill..
Not saying i can do better myself, atleast on paper - hell, maybe i could with enough time, on photoshop if i tried to learn it? but no, not as i am right now.
But damn, aigis shits all over it, except that black thief as of recent i think looks like its body is a sack of potatos.

Also wuts dis?
ik 1h = 1 star, 2h = 2 star, 8h = 3 star
is this 4 star? if so what is 5 star time?

Last edited: