What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

I would make a comment here but i don't want to start WW3, LOL.
theres nothing to say males are largely useless in game they make every female unit look amazing in comparison to most males
otherwise doesnt matter this is not the place for that nonsense

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

theres nothing to say males are largely useless in game they make every female unit look amazing in comparison to most males
otherwise doesnt matter this is not the place for that nonsense
Nah that was not the point. Jerome, seems pretty useful imho, and before i got mehlis, i used barbastroff to the max. I did think i recall some people saying DK was good, Prince is you so you don't need to give yourself beer, not that you wouldn't, but it has no effect. Strays good too for sweeping with his SAW i'd think, Theres Gellus, Dorania is a male before you turn him into Anya, apparently. On the DMM theres the white emperor, so what. That's

Jerome
DK
Stray
Gellus
White Emperor

So 4 for us, 5 or more for DMM. Can't be bothered looking up DMM guys, anyway - For me thats easy enough, to provide booze to 5 guys.

But no, what i originally meant, when quoting "Chicks before dicks" Would be, Where does neil stand in that statement. I Figure since i'm not not in the mood for starting said argument again and thatsaltyguythatgotbanned is not here anymore because he got banned i'm just gonna say it instead of being cryptic.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

niel has the stats of a female unit not a male unit thats all there is to say

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

not really all male units suffer from inferior stats either base and or aff bonus stats all females dont niel is on the female side of stats

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

not really all male units suffer from inferior stats either base and or aff bonus stats all females dont niel is on the female side of stats
Hrm? I thought male units just had 50% of their "trust bonus" pre-added to stats?

Like i said, there's only 4 ones i would consider good, atleast that i have noticed, personally.

Jeromes a better katie, in a sense - i mean he has a SAW.
Gellius apparently must have good stats to be known as a good tank
Stray is a case of sik SAW again
DK is black

White emperor / Prince buff female units anyway so they are good just for that alone imho.

But yes, anyway. Neil mechanically is a female, which i interpreted "Chicks before dicks" Due to the context to be mainly for units that can be given Gifts, but neil has a dick too, so neil is both, in that argument. Therefore it loops around endlessly, Obviously, If you take this to neils actual lore-wise gender, Herm - it would not be a paradox at all, but that's less fun.

But anyway, Any other useful male units anyone know of? I only know of the above list.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hrm? I thought male units just had 50% of their "trust bonus" pre-added to stats?

Jeromes a better katie, in a sense - i mean he has a SAW.
Gellius apparently must have good stats to be known as a good tank
Stray is a case of sik SAW again
DK is black

But anyway, Any other useful male units anyone know of? I only know of the above list.
Males tend to have higher health and defence than attack, some units like Conrad can make up for this by being attack focused so when placed he's 7 less attack than the plat Lolonee, there is the elf Marius who has 15 more range and 3 more attack than the plat Patra making him one of the best bishops. There's also Hien the ninja skill with 40 less attack than Nagi, thats 17 less attack with Sherry buffing 5% all for 10 more seconds than Nagis skill lasts.
A lot of event units are not attack based and it hurts them just as much as it does men.

As for those that are generally useful,
Marius, see above
Ralph, plat gacha monster slayer, great dps with aoe, great skill uptime too
Kojuro, till we get Hibari in a year he's our best defensive samurai with 1000 defense and a 600 attack cleave and then with SAW he can tank a mythril golems 5200 attack unbuffed. This guy almost never leaves my main team he's so good.

And yeah, Strays SAW was really good in that last subjagation, without it he's bad though. I feel Vincent will be in the same position, he often makes it into my team when I put Elizabeth in as he's not bad like stray is without SAW, giving him SAW will help.
Also SAW Julian is best gold subjagation soldier, great with SAW Jerome.

Trollwut

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does Eterna event have 100% drop?

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everybody should already have an AW Noel permanently on the roster spot (unless using AW Mia instead).
not everybody's been here from the start, bud.

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, a couple tries later I have come to the conclussion that i reach about 550 kills with my team.

Anyone got an idea how to get to 600 with those units?
black:
gold:

Platin:

I still got quite a few rainbow faires and 3 tin cans left that i could use to get any important unit a bit higher.
I also have a lot of event unit dupes in the barracks since i did not use them due to only having few plat spirits.

If someone could help me to find a solution to get to 600 kills with those units it would be very appriciated.

Last edited:

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Okay, a couple tries later I have come to the conclussion that i reach about 550 kills with my team.

Anyone got an idea how to get to 600 with those units?
black:
gold:

Platin:

I still got quite a few rainbow faires and 3 tin cans left that i could use to get any important unit a bit higher.
I also have a lot of event unit dupes in the barracks since i did not use them due to only having few plat spirits.

If someone could help me to find a solution to get to 600 kills with those units it would be very appriciated.
Have you tried this strategy?

I used this one and it worked for me. I checked through your units and you have all the characters you need, or at least replacements if you don't have the exact character. The only problems might be if your Olivie isn't high enough level and I don't think your Sera will do either. But you might not need the extra healing with Bernice tanking in her place.

Last edited:

Eab1990

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fucking hell, this rotation has trolled me to hell and back. But it's not even bad trolling. I've only used like 30-40 SCs, but I've pulled three blacks already, even though I'm aiming for plats instead.

The third black this morning was a Clissa dupe. Right after that, I pulled a plat... and it's still not Lupine, but a shiny new Anelia instead.

Desire sensor is real.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

But yes, anyway. Neil mechanically is a female, which i interpreted "Chicks before dicks" Due to the context to be mainly for units that can be given Gifts, but neil has a dick too, so neil is both, in that argument. Therefore it loops around endlessly, Obviously, If you take this to neils actual lore-wise gender, Herm - it would not be a paradox at all, but that's less fun.
Oh god I didn't want to start the whole Neil argument again. I just meant units who are given female gifts over units who are given male gifts. :eek:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Oh god I didn't want to start the whole Neil argument again. I just meant units who are given female gifts over units who are given male gifts. :eek:
I don't regret it tho because we banned a certain troll intentionally or not huehue

willaberhaben

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you tried this strategy?

I used this one and it worked for me. I checked through your units and you have all the characters you need, or at least replacements if you don't have the exact character. The only problems might be if your Olivie isn't high enough level and I don't think your Sera will do either. But you might not need the extra healing with Bernice tanking in her place.
Bernice, Fedora, Zola worked well as substitudes.
Rita instead of Claire worked better while not needing burst and barely sufficent during those phases

But what really failed me was Olivie. Even with Claudia added in as extra backup she just was not up to the task. And without her soaking that damage up there in front my team wipped :(

AE1992

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bernice, Fedora, Zola worked well as substitudes.
Rita instead of Claire worked better while not needing burst and barely sufficent during those phases

But what really failed me was Olivie. Even with Claudia added in as extra backup she just was not up to the task. And without her soaking that damage up there in front my team wipped :(
Thought she might. What part does she die on? The video doesn't use her skill so if you are dying to physical damage you could use that to survive longer.

Looking at the video, Sera doesn't go into combat when Gellius shows up, so your Bernice shouldn't go into combat either. You could try taking out Claudia and placing Charlotte in, then remove Bernice when Gellius shows up and place down Charlotte for extra damage. Or even just place your own Sera there once you know she wont start fighting and die.

Or, you could place in Mai. Have Mai in where Iris is in the video and then when Gellius shows up, remove Bernice and place your own Iris in the slot next to Mai. I used Mai rather than Iris in my run and I'm pretty positive your Mai can handle Iris' position. Then you will have 3 healers for that stage to hopefully keep Olivie alive. The only problem I see with this is if Rion comes along and instantly kills Iris.