What's new

(Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Fayne

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (Nutaku) Milenium War Aigis (English Version)

Yup, can't remember the source or date though. I think it was before Lapis introduction as a unit though, but I might be wrong. (10622 total votes)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

TP rotation already? damn.

Orion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I wish I could convert that into SCs and Gold....

Also, I randomly found .

alpha10th

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Here's a futile attempt to prevent history from repeating itself.

But alas. Futile indeed.

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yup, can't remember the source or date though. I think it was before Lapis introduction as a unit though, but I might be wrong. (10622 total votes)

But..... Sybilla is best waifu and deserves #1 and all of the gifts.

omega780

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow placing ninja in range of the merry-go-round pegusi on the 12 stam map shreds them.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its almost.. like.. my whole army got turned into a black after the 7sc buff. Just tore apart a bunch of 4* challenges easily. The ones i couldn't beat before.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its almost.. like.. my whole army got turned into a black after the 7sc buff. Just tore apart a bunch of 4* challenges easily. The ones i couldn't beat before.
30% attack is worth, like, what, 60+ levels of atk on most characters? and it's multiplicative to boot.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

30% attack is worth, like, what, 60+ levels of atk on most characters? and it's multiplicative to boot.
Yeah, it was delicious. 60+ SCs being converted into rainbow crystals was terrible though. Wanted Nanaly or Altria. Ah well.

Gacha is such a fucking killjoy. I think i'll just save all my free SCs and not spend them on pulls anymore until Sieglinde comes out. No point anyways otherwise. Never get blacks that I want.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, it was delicious. 60+ SCs being converted into rainbow crystals was terrible though. Wanted Nanaly or Altria. Ah well.

Gacha is such a fucking killjoy. I think i'll just save all my free SCs and not spend them on pulls anymore until Sieglinde comes out. No point anyways otherwise. Never get blacks that I want.
dmm aigis split the gacha pools for this reason.

you may be an old man before we get it though.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i dont get the blacks i want either but blacks are blacks i love all mine no matter there looks just some get more attention is all and the 150 card is the most efficient way to farm them because the tickets exist

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i dont get the blacks i want either but blacks are blacks i love all mine no matter there looks just some get more attention is all and the 150 card is the most efficient way to farm them because the tickets exist
mfw 300sc later on dmm wehen nanaly was in pickup and no black.. I got sybilla tho, last pickup, but i did spend about 150SC on that gatcha too, to get my Sl(ut) ticket after getting the training pack.

On DMM i have DK, Sybilla and Rinne (Ticket).
Nutaku: Nanaly, Sybilla, DK, Mikoto, Despia, Berna, Eterna (MC, 9/10) and Alice.

No saki saki, though. Not enough DC to spare, heh. And yes, Eterna is only 9/10 by choice, screw getting that last 100 souls. What a waste, imo. When the TP becomes like DMM its only 150RC for a 100% Skill up, so heh. Plus, you can farm free rainbow fairys, you cant farm bond spirits. Therefore, I only aim to min-cost IC units. And the start from 50? Lol, please.

Who the hell is #1? Idk her, but.

I have #2 (Syb, on both nutaku and DMM), #3(Rinne, on DMM only), #6 (Nanaly) and #8 (mikoto). I plan on getting Estelle (#12) and Rinne on nutaku, So if i get Rinne before black tickets in the game, Estelle will be mine.

We all have #13 and #18. Chloes my #1 Angel, because no Sophie.

You all probably have Anya (#11) too, i do want her. Next revival, if it happens.

Agreed, We should Riot for RC on non-black, as-is DMM. I actually enjoy spamming DMM because i am getting like, double RC, second set without having to even send the units through a portal the the blender dimension!
Sadly, i spent like 300SC no black on DMM and i kinda want to get more blacks on nutaku so ima roll nutaku so hopefully my luck evens itself out on nutaku rather then DMM and i get blacks on nutaku. I know, gamblers dilemma and what not, i know. but we can dream.

dmm aigis split the gacha pools for this reason.

you may be an old man before we get it though.
Pickup gatcha best gatcha 11/10 IGN

But..... Sybilla is best waifu and deserves #1 and all of the gifts.
+rep, also nanaly, Rinne and one day Estelle, or until i change my preferences. Mans gotta have a harem, you know.

Doesn't it multiply ontop of the buffs from other units, such as the prince, too?
so base*prince+unitsAbility*BOOST = Final Stats?
so 1*1.21*1.3 = Base x 1.573, ignoring abilities you may or may not have

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After reading what you guys said, I was like okay well whatever might as well go or 150 stamp card and bought 70 SCs to finish it up.

Then I pulled Harry Potter then Altia. Cough I mean Farne.

Picked up Lyla, Conrad, and Second Zenobia, Second Jessica, and first Marnie.

Its really nice to be really lucky for once.

I have no opinion whatsoever on summoner class but I plan to level up Altia. XD

Two blacks and few dupe plats plus one good dancer and a couple of new bandits for fifty dollars is pretty good luck. This is the first time I've seen the black glow and not end the day in agony.

Now only if we all will finally have an end to the Liana problem on nutaku server.. then it'll be perfect.

I think I killed the server with those pulls. Server error 400 now.

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Now only if we all will finally have an end to the Liana problem on nutaku server.. then it'll be perfect.

I think I killed the server with those pulls. Server error 400 now.
400'd too. damn. Also:

Pickup gatcha. Solves all yo problems.

Sashas

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wanted Nanaly or Altria. Ah well. Never get blacks that I want.
Complaining always does the trick.
Then I pulled Harry Potter then Altia. Cough I mean Farne.
Picked up Lyla, Conrad, and Second Zenobia, Second Jessica, and first Marnie.
Its really nice to be really lucky for once.
I have no opinion whatsoever on summoner class but I plan to level up Altia. XD
That is very lucky for 70SC, I might turn the second Jessica into RC but if you're using Zenobia as a second soldier then its CR time. Farne is pretty good with her true damage SAW and high stats,her regen is sorta nice too.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed, We should Riot for RC on non-black, as-is DMM. I actually enjoy spamming DMM because i am getting like, double RC, second set without having to even send the units through a portal the the blender dimension!
Cried about this months ago, and got called names for "bitching".
I also see no reason whatsoever for them to implement QOL features, like that Stamina/Charisma overflow on levelup change.
BUT NO WE MUST STICK TO THE DMM SCHEDULE OF ADDING THEM AND THEN STILL END UP YEARS BEHIND.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cried about this months ago, and got called names for "bitching".
I also see no reason whatsoever for them to implement QOL features, like that Stamina/Charisma overflow on levelup change.
BUT NO WE MUST STICK TO THE DMM SCHEDULE OF ADDING THEM AND THEN STILL END UP YEARS BEHIND.
its not that we must stick to it its just more realistic to assume we get things in relative order and if we get them sooner nice if not its not that big a deal

Last edited:

ShinyAfro

Sex Demon
Reputation score

its not that we must stick to it its just more reasonable to assume we get things in relative order and if we get them sooner nice if not its not that big a deal
I think RC is pretty important, as you are loosing out the longer its not implemented, also they are loosing cash due to people not buying SC as they wait for the new system and are saving up.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think RC is pretty important, as you are loosing out the longer its not implemented, also they are loosing cash due to people not buying SC as they wait for the new system and are saving up.
important yes required not in the slightest but yes they likely do have users hoarding and not spending because this feature is not in yet its planning ahead like we know all the units we will get in relative order and we can plan accordingly or 100% drop rate we knew it was coming we knew the impact was huge but we had to wait for a certain event to get it

Last edited:

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

STAHP ISABELLE! DON'T SEND ALL OF THE PEGASUS KNIGHTS BACK TO WHITE EMPIRE! I WANT AT LEAST ONE OF THEM TO STAY WITH ME!! ;_;