What's new

[WIP - Full] [栗pick] 涙声のギニヨル / I am your Guignol (RJ170185)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jitobu

Reputation score
Any idea why the game thread was deleted anyway? Can't they just bring it back if someone requests it? It was legitimate game thread and once the translation is out I am sure more people will want to talk about it and this obviously isn't the thread for that.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Any idea why the game thread was deleted anyway? Can't they just bring it back if someone requests it? It was legitimate game thread and once the translation is out I am sure more people will want to talk about it and this obviously isn't the thread for that.
because the new rules, every thread now must respect a new standard format, or it will be deleted, no matter how many post are into it.
the old thread doesn't had the requirement to be moved in the main hentai section, and since the old OP doesn't has edited his post the thread was cancelled.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so :p any news on this? :3
Good news: the deadlines for publications and abstracts I'm dealing with right now are at the end of April, so I should be a lot less busy after I finally submit all of that stuff. And if everything goes well I'll be attending a congress in Barcelona to present our research. Definitely worth the effort. ^^
Bad news: I didn't have time to even touch the TL since the last post. >_< But I'll resume working on it soon™. :p

Cleanfeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Good news: the deadlines for publications and abstracts I'm dealing with right now are at the end of April, so I should be a lot less busy after I finally submit all of that stuff. And if everything goes well I'll be attending a congress in Barcelona to present our research. Definitely worth the effort. ^^
Bad news: I didn't have time to even touch the TL since the last post. >_< But I'll resume working on it soon™. :p
Glad to hear you're doing well professionally. =) I wish there was someone I could pay to translate games on here. I've done quite well for myself in the past year. If anyone does commission (serious), please PM me.

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, is this being worked on? Can we expect a last effort till the end, so we can see this one shine to the world? :p:LOL: I really hope so... I'm looking forward to play this one.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So, is this being worked on? Can we expect a last effort till the end, so we can see this one shine to the world? :p:LOL: I really hope so... I'm looking forward to play this one.
I thik he already has more than half fully done, problem is that RL keeps getting in the way and he has a job he actually likes so....shit xD

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^ What he said. :p
I've wrapped up the most time-consuming RL stuff that was keeping me busy for the last few months and now I'm chilling out, since we have a long weekend. I should be back to my slow but steady TL progress form now on. ^^

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
^ What he said. :p
I've wrapped up the most time-consuming RL stuff that was keeping me busy for the last few months and now I'm chilling out, since we have a long weekend. I should be back to my slow but steady TL progress form now on. ^^
Oh that's good to hear, I've been excited for this for a while now! After looking at the screenshots there on DLsite again got me excited all over again for it. xD
You're awesome for taking the time to translate this for us.!

iWriter88

Reputation score
Would be cool if you release this the same time the dev releases his new work. Think he's due to release in the summer as well

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any news on this game?
Well, it took me some time to get back to my usual (slow) pace, but at least I'm making more or less steady progress now. I have only 33 scripts left to do, though a few of those are a bit long~ish.
After the TL is done, there still will be editing and playtesting to deal with, but summer release seems doable (as long as I don't get any RL surprises).

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi, how's the translation going? I hope everything is okay.

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
We have a really fine weather here lately...

So I'm in a super-lazy mode right now. XD I did get a few scripts done though - only 21 are left (but those are some of the longest ones). ^^

rdantas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Talking about numbers, 21 don't seem to be a lot, but I know there's must be some hundreds of lines involved. I guess we won't see this to be released in this summer?

OP
PabloC

PabloC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nah, summer = vacation time. ^^ I'll have a lot of extra free time in July and August, so I should pick up my TL pace.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I feel your pain, is been like 3 nights i have to sleep in something like that..........
37*C here today (outside). and i work with 4 big oven around me so... yeah.

Nah, summer = vacation time. ^^ I'll have a lot of extra free time in July and August, so I should pick up my TL pace.
yay! that's a good news! :D
enjoy the holidays btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.