What's new

RPG RPG Maker [PICOPICOSOFT] Rune'sPharmacy ~ティアラ島のお薬屋さん~ / Rune's Pharmacy ~The Druggist of Tiara Isle~ (RE139385, RJ139385)

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Rune's Pharmacy [RJ139385]

IIRC, isn't there an accessory you can earn at the very start of the game by poking around Rune's house? I think I recall it having that kind of name, but I don't have the game atm and I'm waiting on Funi to finish with the game's updates before I go back to it.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, isn't there an accessory you can earn at the very start of the game by poking around Rune's house? I think I recall it having that kind of name, but I don't have the game atm and I'm waiting on Funi to finish with the game's updates before I go back to it.
Yes, that was it... Thank you.

Karrateir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation patch will overwrite what you currently have. In the case of right now, the v1.5 patch will downgrade v1.51 back to v1.5. You can still browse to any new CG, but the game itself will not have it.
ok, thx :)

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone help me? there are 2 quests i cant seem to activate. Cold Medicine and to become strong. Can someone help me out?

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cold medicine is a slum quest. You get the request in the brothel. I was probably maxed in the brothel when it came up.

masakatsu

Lurker
Reputation score

Cold medicine is a slum quest. You get the request in the brothel. I was probably maxed in the brothel when it came up.
I did that but it hasn't come up yet, you're suppose to talk to the brothel girl in the side room right? She just keeps saying good work today.

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score

I did that but it hasn't come up yet, you're suppose to talk to the brothel girl in the side room right? She just keeps saying good work today.
No idea how it's not coming up for you if you've already done all 5 brothel scenes.

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was going all-out for the Slum Goddess ending. Along with the brothel events I had also gone around seducing the guy in front of my house, the sailors in the bar etc. When the cold remedy event popped up it felt like I had made it. When I beat the game a little later I got to see the Prostitute ending for the first time ^_^ The cold remedy event and the Prostitute ending have a nice feeling to them which is a bit different from a lot of the game events.

The brothel girl will have an exclamation point over her head just like everyone else.

Last edited:

Lusien2

Reputation score

100% save for 1.5 version? somebody? ^_^

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are you able to use the Chrono Syrup anywhere outside of that 1 quest?

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

----------Are you able to use the Chrono Syrup anywhere outside of that one quest?

I doubt it. The second syrup scene is repeatable, based on that there is "still a little left." So that first batch never runs out.

I can't think of any other use for it anyway.

I also have a question. I can't find the 3 bosses in Jupiter Yolktol. Where they at?

Last edited:

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oooooooooook, so I managed to beat the impossible fight against the three thugs raping the girl in the slums, only to get the same scripted outcome you get if you lose.
T-thanks.

Also, how do you make lilihalcon for the sword? I feel like I've missed some recipe books but no idea where to get them unless they're in the mansion, which requires you to gain some corruption to access, or the brothel.
I did finish the game on a pure run, I guess it's time to go full slut...

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

lilihalcon recipe is in the mansion, 2nd floor on the top right

I dont think you need any corruption to gain entry or work there tho? I did it with 0 Corruption. Just dont interact with anyone but the head maid, get the job, go upstairs, even if she says not to, grab book, and finish the job. Boom recipe with no corruption

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger the scene at blacksmith 2nd floor with his son?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you trigger the scene at blacksmith 2nd floor with his son?
If i'm not wrong :
Finish the first scene with blacksmith > Don't steal anything > Became aroused > Go to 2nd floor > Scene (Correct me if i'm wrong)

gremmie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The blacksmith's son event didn't come up for me until I had delivered Chrono Syrup to park bench guy. I checked in a couple of times during the game. The potion you need to give to the blacksmith's son is Tonic of the Savage Beast which you can pick up off the floor in the mansion 2nd floor left. If you steal the necklace in the shop the event will not come up at all.

I could be wrong but the Aroused state seems to be a flag so Rune can masturbate next time she tries to rest. The easiest way to become Aroused is to take the free dose in the underground shop.

deepsleep

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If i'm not wrong :
Finish the first scene with blacksmith > Don't steal anything > Became aroused > Go to 2nd floor > Scene (Correct me if i'm wrong)
Thank you. I couldnt figure out myself.