What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, downside for switching from mugenarchive to here would be..... No loli policy I guess.
At least for me, that is.

Len, Kira, Ranou, Hamir, Angelica, Lilith and specially.... specially Nayu.
MUGEN got some quite of juicy loli characters bursting with power of "moe" and "sexy".
It would be shame to not have it here if you ask me.

P:S
I'm still unable to find latest Nayu's R-18 edits with updated new sprites until this day.
I only see some one that use old sprites at mugenarchive, wonder if anyone know such thing exists.....
Does this site have a no-loli policy? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen my fair share of loli on here. o_O
And I agree, that would be a massive downside.

Edit: Huh. I must've forgotten about that. Been a while since I read the rules. That sucks. Clearly the solution is that ulmf needs a better server host. :p

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Cool, thanks! But the position I am seeing is different.

Here is what I'm talking about. I don't have that pose in your link. 2598.png

THough I DO see it when I look it up on Fighter Factory. Is there a setting I have to do? Or is my Vega somehow bugged? I'm using the latest one from ryonamugen, was just recently updated.

Last edited:

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does this site have a no-loli policy? Because I'm pretty sure I've seen my fair share of loli on here.
4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances.

Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.

The forum will adhere to the “appearance” guideline. Simply put, if it looks underage, it is underage.
So, a link to your collection that also includes loli/shota characters should be okay.

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances.

Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in an immediate 3 day ban.

The forum will adhere to the “appearance” guideline. Simply put, if it looks underage, it is underage.
So, a link to your collection that also includes loli/shota characters should be okay.
Aah all right. That clears things up. Thank you very much :D That works, then.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
No, I believe it is not. "Do not link game downloads that contain underage content" meaning if your link contains loli/shota content then it is not allowed. But if I remember correctly, PM those stuff is okay. Need clarification though.

Ferris

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, I believe it is not. "Do not link game downloads that contain underage content" meaning if your link contains loli/shota content then it is not allowed. But if I remember correctly, PM those stuff is okay. Need clarification though.
Correct. My understanding of the rules is that if someone says "I have X" and someone PMs them saying "Can I have X?", as long as the person you PM'd doesn't report you for content or spam, it's fine. So basically, make sure the person you PM asking for something is fine with receiving PMs about that.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Aah all right. That clears things up. Thank you very much :D That works, then.
Hoo boy, this just put me in a bit of a pickle. I didn't realize some of your stuff contained loli...

This is kinda toeing the grey line here, but unfortunately, this is incorrect. As I understand it, your collection is a link to a MEGA repository, which are pretty much direct links to downloads.

So the way I see it, there're a couple options here. First would be to remove all the references your downloads in the forum, which I would rather not do if possible.

The second would be to make your loli stuff inaccessible in the repository and find a different way of distributing it separately. I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to just make a second repository for just those characters and then privately linking to that one. Heck, you could probably leave a text file in your main repository with directions on how to get to the loli repository.

A third option would just be to password protect the files to the loli content and privately distribute the password. So long as I can't just bumble into it without having to dig, this doesn't break the rules.

Of course, that's just a thought, and I'm certain not advocating the downloading of loli or shota.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
Cool, thanks! But the position I am seeing is different.

Here is what I'm talking about. I don't have that pose in your link.
THough I DO see it when I look it up on Fighter Factory. Is there a setting I have to do? Or is my Vega somehow bugged? I'm using the latest one from ryonamugen, was just recently updated.
Im pretty sure I know whats going on. Give me a second. I'll edit this post once i've found the solution

EDIT: OK i'm not 100% sure if this is the issue since I don't see vega on the uploader, but I think the anim isn't firing for you because of a slight difference in naming conventions. The name my vega is using "Psycho_Raper_Vega" but an older version i saw is just "Psychorapervega" IIRC. When Anon sent me this update he had added code to fire explicitly when fighting a character with the name of the former, so im GUESSING that's the cause here. You should be able to just go into the def of your vega and change the name to that(Psycho_Raper_Vega), or you can download the one

Last edited:

Shana Fenix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hoo boy, this just put me in a bit of a pickle. I didn't realize some of your stuff contained loli...

This is kinda toeing the grey line here, but unfortunately, this is incorrect. As I understand it, your collection is a link to a MEGA repository, which are pretty much direct links to downloads.

So the way I see it, there're a couple options here. First would be to remove all the references your downloads in the forum, which I would rather not do if possible.

The second would be to make your loli stuff inaccessible in the repository and find a different way of distributing it separately. I'd imagine it'd be pretty easy to just make a second repository for just those characters and then privately linking to that one. Heck, you could probably leave a text file in your main repository with directions on how to get to the loli repository.

A third option would just be to password protect the files to the loli content and privately distribute the password. So long as I can't just bumble into it without having to dig, this doesn't break the rules.

Of course, that's just a thought, and I'm certain not advocating the downloading of loli or shota.
All right, thank you for clarifications, much appreciated~ Already updated my stuff for the more important part. Still pondering the most elegant solution but that's that and this is this.

bloodedge21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anthimus finally received an ultimatum from mugenarchive admins, for your ~~collection~~ information

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It's awesome that mugen is being talked about here. From what I've seen in my fair share of experience with Adult mugen is that they got some content that aren't allowed here or some that people really want to stay away from like loli, shota, Scat (rarely), bestiality and vore.
Mugen archive uploaders sometimes never tells us what they contain and when it does it can be sad since they may or not have any sprites to show. I've made a acc there and i got banned for no reason. Don't know how or why and because of that i hate it. So i'm kinda glad this was made.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
anthimus finally received an ultimatum from mugenarchive admins, for your ~~collection~~ information
LOOOOL i tried to search the forums for this and apparently I typed into the profile update box instead of the search box so now my profile update is just "anthimus" and I don't know how to delete it >_<

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Im pretty sure I know whats going on. Give me a second. I'll edit this post once i've found the solution

EDIT: OK i'm not 100% sure if this is the issue since I don't see vega on the uploader, but I think the anim isn't firing for you because of a slight difference in naming conventions. The name my vega is using "Psycho_Raper_Vega" but an older version i saw is just "Psychorapervega" IIRC. When Anon sent me this update he had added code to fire explicitly when fighting a character with the name of the former, so im GUESSING that's the cause here. You should be able to just go into the def of your vega and change the name to that(Psycho_Raper_Vega), or you can download the one
I appreciate your help, but I dont think thats it either. I just downloaded your mugen pack, your Kyko, and your link there, tried both defs and neither of them did that specific animation. Weird.

gettagmk2

Lurker
Reputation score
I appreciate your help, but I dont think thats it either. I just downloaded your mugen pack, your Kyko, and your link there, tried both defs and neither of them did that specific animation. Weird.
That was the fix for the people who had issues on twitter. I'll have to see what exactly you're using to be sure.
upload the kyko you are using + the vega somewhere and send me the link if you are able pls

Senoj8

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New Gettag Vids in HD

And a vid by Geebit

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
looking at the first post it's gonna be impossible to view those links that is related to tumblr since tumblr just fucking shot, nuked and killed all 18+ related stuff.
I just tried to go ahead and access them and it told me it contains sensitive stuff and i can't go on them anymore unless you already followed the and be lucky that tumblr doesn't cockblock you with safemode.
If you do follow them on tumblr you noticed that tumblr are really serious with the ban and CENSORED there avatars/profile pics. I follow gettag and his profile pic is cencored. There are many mugen adult makers and i followed them and they are also cencored.
I did noticed two accounts who's didn't get purged somehow and there names are and luckily i follow them both and i was able to find a post on maxgooddogs's archive of someone who made a list of a lot of mugen artists and makers and so i thought i should go ahead give you guys the link to that post.
The link to that post is right if you want to go check it out.
That tumblr link to gettag at the first post has gotta go since they aren't gonna get anywhere with that link

serge_wasabi

Reputation score
Well I have a ton of characters and a build here, the DL will take a while though, since its 1.27 GB

DarkG

Lurker
Reputation score
To be sad for what just happen , some users cannot stay longer on tumblr :(
Is there too much report about Sensitive contents getting too far ? Maybe staff getting too much report about sensitive content from users.