What's new

Discussion Sex MUGEN 2.0 General Discussion Thread

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone knows where I can find this version of kuromaru_Plus with the futa doggirl attack at 2:50?

I have a kuromaru version with that animation, but not the mechanics.

Last edited:

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone knows where I can find this version of kuromaru_Plus with the futa doggirl attack at 2:50?

I have seen a few kuros where they use that doggy pose instead of the regular kneeling doggy pose, and I also have one where it starts in kneeling and goes to that hiked up one near climax, but all those helper animations look personally tweaked. I've never seen one that has the overlays exactly like that and the extended humping & climax like on the futa. And there are so many edits of kuro plus floating around, it will be probably impossible to find that exact one. Might be better off just trying to make an edit like that yourself or maybe asking someone on one of the discords. I've always wanted to actually learn FF programming so I could make my own custom animations and climaxes for my own kinks.. at some point I would like to make a kuro focused on helpers with unique sequences.

Oofer645

Reputation score
I have seen a few kuros where they use that doggy pose instead of the regular kneeling doggy pose, and I also have one where it starts in kneeling and goes to that hiked up one near climax, but all those helper animations look personally tweaked. I've never seen one that has the overlays exactly like that and the extended humping & climax like on the futa. And there are so many edits of kuro plus floating around, it will be probably impossible to find that exact one. Might be better off just trying to make an edit like that yourself or maybe asking someone on one of the discords. I've always wanted to actually learn FF programming so I could make my own custom animations and climaxes for my own kinks.. at some point I would like to make a kuro focused on helpers with unique sequences.
You're not the only one who wants to learn how to code :c , i would like to see tutorial or a guide

barnaclebill

Reputation score
I found I had Gettag Litchi while looking through my folders, enjoy guys:

Oofer645

Reputation score
I found I had Gettag Litchi while looking through my folders, enjoy guys:

Thanks a lot dude :y
Edit: they blocked it y;, please reupload it (in mega if you can, to prevent they erase it again)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thanks a lot dude :y
Edit: they blocked it y;, please reupload it (in mega if you can, to prevent they erase it again)
It is not blocked; Mediafire just does not allow redirects from our forum. Copy and paste the link, instead of clicking on it.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have some surprising good news for you. I looked around and the kuro posted in the video that i was sure was a custom edit.... its actually the kuroplus on HCM, lol

The futa dog girl thing uses the kneeling doggy rather than the hunched over doggy in that video though, but the sprites are there so its an easy swap. LMK if you dont know how to do that, I'll do it and reupload.

edit oh wait im wrong again, it has both animations but it seems to change depending on what bottom you use. still trying to figure it out, but it seems to have weird compatibilities.

Last edited:

Tigris

Lurker
Reputation score
[...] its actually the kuroplus on HCM, lol

[...]
it has both animations but it seems to change depending on what bottom you use. still trying to figure it out, but it seems to have weird compatibilities.
I've only examined this Kuromaru briefly*, but it looks like this animation code may be what you're looking for. It will most likely need to be adjusted on a per-victim basis, but should at least provide a starting point.
*At least I think it's this one; I'm all but certain I already have it so I didn't download it fresh.

Last edited:

captinspike

Reputation score
Hey, first post here, been aware of h mugen stuff for a long time but never had interest beyond watching vids till recently. After spending some time assembling a library, I had some questions about kuromaru's dog/futa helpers. First, I was wondering how to make him target his ally like ive seen before, but mine doesn't and idk what value to change. I was also wondering how to stop kuro from entering his win animation so the helpers can keep going for a while after 0 hp; whether its a code thing or just a move I dont know how to do. Last, a general question about dog type aggressors(like the dog in tobf or zombie dogs) what can I edit to make them hold on to victims instead of dropping em?(also going off of vids ive see before lol) thanks for putting up with probably noob stuff lol

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Regarding the question of keeping the round ongoing, press CTRL+D multiple times until it displays Kuro's stats in the lower left.
Note down which statedef are its winning poses, and look at its cns files for said statedef.
Add an RoundNotOver to those statedef.

If you want an attack to hit your own team mates you have to change the accordingly.
Code:
affectteam = team_type (string)
    team_type specifies which team's players can be hit by this HitDef. Use B for both teams (all players), E for enemy team (opponents), or F for friendly team (your own team). The default is E.

captinspike

Reputation score
Regarding the question of keeping the round ongoing, press CTRL+D multiple times until it displays Kuro's stats in the lower left.
Note down which statedef are its winning poses, and look at its cns files for said statedef.
Add an RoundNotOver to those statedef.

If you want an attack to hit your own team mates you have to change the accordingly.
Code:
affectteam = team_type (string)
    team_type specifies which team's players can be hit by this HitDef. Use B for both teams (all players), E for enemy team (opponents), or F for friendly team (your own team). The default is E.
Thanks for giving me a start, I had some issues that I havent been able to sit down to try and fix for a few days. Ive figured out where I think I need to make the modifications but I'm not sure exactly how to construct the AssertSpecial or alter the HitDef. For the AssertSpecial to delay the round end, I tried a few things but the only response I got was this one skipping the victory pose
Code:
type = AssertSpecial
flag = roundnotover
trigger1 = time = 0
Could I get an example of how I'm supposed to set it up? I think I'm just too rusty for cs type things to feel my way through. Kuro's victory pose is also his taunt so I dont know if thats a problem.
As for the HitDef, I've applied the affectteam flag with the both teams string to every HitDef associated with the helpers but it hasnt had an effect. Either i misunderstood and need to change something about kuro or I wrote it wrong. I thought it was just "affectteam = B" but I've done something wrong. Thanks again for any help, hopefully I will be able to learn more soon

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Code:
[State 170,3]
type = AssertSpecial
trigger1 = 1
flag = RoundNotOver
The issue with your code is that it is only active when time = 0. You have to keep it true for as long as you want the animation to continue.

Regarding the dog hitting your own team it is a little more complicated. It spawns a helper, and you need to adjust the hitdef of said helper. Search for the statedef of said helper, and change the hit def there.
You also have to somehow make sure to not hit yourself. Dunno how to do that elegantly. I just changed the spawning point of the helper.

HornyObama

Reputation score
Does anybody know the characters in these images and if there's downloads, or if anyone has them?

Image 1: Orange haired female
Image 2: Light-pink and Darker-pink haired females
Image 3: The Kuromaru and Light-pink haired female again

Attachments