What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [しもばしら工房/ Shimobashira Workshop] エニシアと契約紋 (RJ386773)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Forgot which post it was, but I think he mentioned how this is going to be a more shorter game compared to usual and dish out a game around 1 per year or something? Not 100% sure on this, will have to do more research.
I think he did mention in his blog that he planned for this game to be shorter than Celesphonia and Ambrosia. But the keyword is "planned". Nothing ever goes as planned.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Latest update on ci-en say that there might be one more post about this game then the target release at end of March.

CharlesKar

Reputation score
English Discussion Only
Круто, я искала этот давно

Reputation score
I looked at the CG files and i think there are a few more scenes and cut-in in the DLSite demo. (GC's: butt grab, tit grab, blowjob, blowjob group, massage, bar groping, swimsuit fotoshot?, goblin fuck, fingering, public bath, stuck between people, masturbation and horny sleeping.)
How do you open the CG files?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
New ci-en update: THE GAME IS PRETTY MUCH DONE

There's a few bits he want to add/touch up, but right now looks like it's being playtest privately?
He's trying to aim for end of March release, but nothing's set in stone yet.

Next update should be actual release date announcement.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
It's worth stating that he believes this ci-en update is the last progress update, and the next "update" would be announcing its release.
Which was on-track with what he said during the previous update. He also lamented how the project grew out of proportion with the original plan.

pocencer

Reputation score

I saw the game is on 7 days ranking
It is the first time I see old announce come back
Is there a change in trial?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Few tips and tricks from new trial:
-For the underground dungeon, only attempt each level once as UR rewards are given during first clear(?)
-For raising holy techniques, suggest doing part time at hospital rather than reading books at library, which will cost 4 mana per experience
-Go in and out of main chapel and people praying there will appear more to a certain amount depending on chapel level
-Very hard tip: Don't bother creating new character, use the blue girl and red guy at guild as they start off with 300 exp
-Suggest buying guilds bacon for restoration as it costs 300 g only, drink can be obtained rather easily by doing dungeon chest runs
-Clear spooky ghosts as level increase = moar gold from aristocrat, can be done infinite amount of times depending on rolling dice to extra turn spots.
-Buy the backpack at the guild as it gives 2 extra rolls for advancing dungeon
震えるほどイモが食べたい。>>> じゃがバター
柔らかく煮込まれた肉! >>> 牛のワイン煮込み
さっぱりしたものが欲しい。 >>> 葉野菜のサラダ
新鮮な魚食べたい。 >>> フィッシュサラダ
魚が食べたい。 >>> フィッシュステーキ
ワインに合うもの。>>> 熟成チーズ
パンが食べたい。 >>> トーストセット
香草が効いた肉! >>> ヤギのハーブ包み焼き
甘いデザート! >>> 新鮮果実盛り合わせ

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

BlueJay

Lurker
Reputation score
alright guys, I've been hyped for this game for like half a year, but I can't moon runes. Is there a simple way to translate this stuff, so an idiot can understand? Or do I have to go through the mtool translation stuff. I've tried using a screen capture tool to translate text on the screen before but couldn't get it to work. Guys I need to play this game but I need to read it too

Zadkiel

Reputation score
alright guys, I've been hyped for this game for like half a year, but I can't moon runes. Is there a simple way to translate this stuff, so an idiot can understand? Or do I have to go through the mtool translation stuff. I've tried using a screen capture tool to translate text on the screen before but couldn't get it to work. Guys I need to play this game but I need to read it too
I mean i've been using mtool for like 2 years now and I consider it to be very user friendly as long as you just except it from your AV so it doesn't get broken due to false positives. It took me less than a minute to translate this game.

a-san

Reputation score
I mean i've been using mtool for like 2 years now and I consider it to be very user friendly as long as you just except it from your AV so it doesn't get broken due to false positives. It took me less than a minute to translate this game.
i try to use mtool but its end up bugging the game even thou i already remove the blue and red mark out of translation

edit: if possible that u already mtool it, can u share the data and js file from mtool that u trans?

rxrx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've got a problem guys. The game is working fine, but it would crash when I open treasure boxes occasionally. It is stuck at the screen and there is nothing I can do. Do anything one of you face the same problem?

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
If you guys are on very hard mode and having trouble getting money, circle near the thunder dragon boss that you unlock from the guild questline and kill the gold mobs(weak to fire), they drop gold bars which you can sell for 5000 gold each at the guild.