What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Shimobashira Workshop] [しもばしら工房] 魔法少女セレスフォニア/ Magical Girl Celesphonia (RJ297120)

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone figure out how to remove the "day" text spam from the translator, please do post the solution. Tq.

Edit: this works :D
That's what the ignore function is for.

I've ignored these and that pretty much stops the spam though it does mean some actual lines of text are also skipped.

夕方

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Finished the game 3 hours ago on pure route, now on my second playthrough. Does anyone know where to get mysterious bones?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Anyone know which one on eyny is faster to download? It's like 12hrs+ just to download from any of them with the exception of google which is down for the count.
Edit: Nevermind, waiting for 6 hours was wrong, it's already on sukebei.

Last edited:

lampost

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have some sort of translation tool that works for this game? I've been using Textrator but it's only picking up item descriptions and not the text.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone know what you're supposed to do in chapter 5?
Basing off of memory, but I'm assuming it's the chapter where you have 2 star tasks. To complete them, go back and forth from book chan and the writing club till there's no event left. Then, go to the street that was originally decimated and talk to the npcs there. After that, you'll unlock the bar further in that map and the east area of the slums, you need to do the bunny girl once and steal the key for the bar, and for the slums, you need to go deep and go to the shop there for info.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anyone give a poor soul some direction for chapter three?

UnsungQuartet

Lurker
Reputation score
Basing off of memory, but I'm assuming it's the chapter where you have 2 star tasks. To complete them, go back and forth from book chan and the writing club till there's no event left. Then, go to the street that was originally decimated and talk to the npcs there. After that, you'll unlock the bar further in that map and the east area of the slums, you need to do the bunny girl once and steal the key for the bar, and for the slums, you need to go deep and go to the shop there for info.
That was chapter 4, chapter 5 is apparently meeting the friend by the pool, going to the beach, and then raiding a TV production company.

I'm stuck again not knowing what to do in chapter 6 though

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
That was chapter 4, chapter 5 is apparently meeting the friend by the pool, going to the beach, and then raiding a TV production company.

I'm stuck again not knowing what to do in chapter 6 though
Don't remember the exact details, but you do something and unlock the park. Then, you go to the girls public bathoom and interact with the locker there.

UnsungQuartet

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't remember the exact details, but you do something and unlock the park. Then, you go to the girls public bathoom and interact with the locker there.
I unlocked the park from one of the side missions, but interacting with the locker isn't doing anything

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Finished the game 3 hours ago on pure route, now on my second playthrough. Does anyone know where to get mysterious bones?
I was checking in Dlsites jp and over 7k downloads, Is the hype real?
Is there bug?
I usually buy in Dlsites english, but thanks to changes Dlsite jp is now no-jap friendly

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there any way to reduce corruption? Or is it a permanent thing you can't undo.