What's new

The (New) New EGG!

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: The (New) New EGG!

can MBS join our multiplayer blue or its to late?

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes he can, if he wants to. MBS, you can consider yourself a fourth girl in the multiplayer #2 thread. I even conveniently described a fourth empty EGG chamber in case something like this happened. Just act like a late comer and suddenly pop your setting choices into the main thread like everyone else is doing.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Er... Alright...

I'll pop my whatsit in the whosit

Oh... Okay I understand...

Hope you don't mind my "Borrow"-ing a NPC briefly...

Most people shouldn't be able to just waltz in without a guide afterall...

Edit: Oh, and seeing as how I havent found a decent way of "how these things work" I'll just make something up...

Last edited:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

That's how it'll go then

Anyone else? Feel free to ask if you desire a game, I'll try to keep up with all the goings on

Last edited:

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

I wouldn't mind taking you up on that offer with a new character.

Name: Wendy Munroe
Specialty: Magic

Appearance

Wendy did well in school, got a high paying job and is on a path to make her life comfortable.......and boring. Tired of her mundane life Wendy signed up for an experimental technology she had heard of promising adventure and danger without the actual danger. Wendy eagerly awaited for the escape from the real world and from the rumors she heard, a chance to indulge some of her own secret fantasies....

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Evelen
Level 0 Trait: Polearms
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Evelen stands at about 170 cm tall, and is fairly thin and fit, on account of running track in her first year of college. She has short brown hair and fairly plain brown eyes.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): While she may act quite proper around her friends, she's secretly quite perverted, and jumped at the opportunity to play the EGG. She is also a tad bit sadistic and cruel.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): You pretty much can't offend me with things, so don't worry too much about what sorts of content you put in here.

R

Ryka

Name: Dana Westworth
Level 0 Trait: Polearm
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
In this game, she has no 'doll joints'. She is just in this space suit.
In real life, she looks the same. Though her clothes of choice are light blue shorts with red straps, and an orange shirt. With the inclusion od socks, brown shoes, black bra, white panties.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):
Dana has a mischievous attitude. But she always finds light in it. She causes trouble, yet would always make sure her victims are smiling afterward. Or in a decent mood.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):
Her voice is high pitched.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Since this is the discussion and there's multiple gm's and there's no set way to type it. I was wondering if any of the characters to anyone's recollection hit a boss game over along their game. It's tough trying to read through everybodys, what with the threads switching places all the time.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

This isn't the OOC discussion, but eh. There aren't many "game overs" actually, though there's one in Evelen's thread and one in Susan's thread because of Quick Battle.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There's a quick battle boss game over currently in stasis in Farren's thread. Also I believe Quartz' thread (Catherine?) had one.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Thetwo...or Quartz? first thread is the only with real bad gameover, its about slavery

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, it was thetwo. My memory failed me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This isn't the OOC discussion
It's been used as such, and the supposed real OOC thread was for the old new egg and has a single response of 2 months.

Thanks for the notifications, you guys seem to know everyone elses games better than I do. I guess I just don't have the mental focus to read through these all at once each time.

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think anyones actually ever lost to a boss battle, but I know in all the games I've run, only Ashley (thetwo) has come to a bad end. (Caught by slavers)

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Name: Mica Gwyneth Denker

Level zero trait: Sword Expertise

Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
She is slightly above average height and slender with smooth features, long, pale red hair, and dark green eyes.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Mica is all about serenity. Though someone who didn't know her wouldn't probably believe that, seeing as she seems to be dancing even when she's standing still, and she's almost always listening trance or techno from her mp3-player. She also dresses provocatively in defiance of her parents, who though hippies in their youth, now prefer to pretend they were always proper and boring - at least in Mica's opinion. But her mind stays in the state of serenity even when she's partying and dancing with vigor one wouldn't expect from someone so slender. She even stays serene when making out with some fun looking lad - or lass - although she rarely takes things further(not that she's letting her parents catch that tidbit of information). She also keeps up an appearance of ambiguity when it comes to her sexuality, and that's only partly deception.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Miko Mido
Level 0 Trait:Sword Expertise X | +X to all combat (offensive and defensive) while wielding a sword.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):Miko is very friendly, aloof, outgoing and pleasant. However she is not the smartest person, she is actually very ditzy, bubbly, an airheaded. She is also very curious and interested in matters of a sexual nature.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.):
=======

Below are settings that will be filled out when you first enter the egg. Please do not fill them out here.

Spoiler
Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 3
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 3
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 4
Monsters: Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Brutish
______(Feel free to add new ones, though I may not run it if I'm not into it)

Last edited:

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd like a singleplayer if it's possible.

====Bio====
Name: Katrina Delucio
sex female
Level 0 Trait:Magic X | A character can preform magic, depending on rank, useable in combat, adding +X to combat rolls

physica appearance: Katrina is a brunette. She wears glasses and is slightly chubby from inactivity. She has with b cup breasts and pretty descent legs.

Mental appearance: Katrina sees herself mentally as a brunette Quistiss as she admires the character. For Quistiss is everything she is not.

attitude: Katrina is timid and shy by nature. She is a virgin but is an avid reader/watcher/player of hentai. Thus she has many closet fetishes such as cowification, BDSM, Corruption, lactation, and impreg/birthing.

Bio: Katrina is a Computer Science major from the College of Staten Island and has won a chance to beta test The EGG through a scholarship for her excellent grades.

Scurdytrap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

single and multi-play (IC looking for pvp action)

Name:Ashly
Level 0 Trait: Pole arm Mastery
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): A short flat chested young brown haired 'girl' with short hair. She came in wearing school girl uniform with a skirt little too short. 'her' soft green eyes shine coldly; seeming not wanting to be here when looked into.

Pic

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Ashley is a overly cocky gamer that think she is the best gamer alive. She acts like she runs the show when truly she is just a pawn.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Ash is really a boy gamer who short because of tobacco use at a young age; smoking also made his relaxed voice sound more feminine than masculine. He is a pro gamer and one of his sponsors AsuraTech made him enroll into the beta test of the Egg to get info on there competitors VR tech. Failing to egt all the details on the egg they notice it was mainly female tester, and made Ash play dress up for this. He was unwilling at first but threats of cutting off his pay change his mind and he signed up for the Egg beta testing

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Multiplayer girl, this one

Name: Tsubaki Izayoi
Level 0 Trait: Sword Mastery
Description: A daughter from a rich family, Tsubaki lacks the usual contempt rich people have for the less well-off people. She is considerate about other people's feeling, but is not afraid to start ordering them if something doesn't go the way she feels it should. She has been ordered to test this game out by her family, who were involved in funding the game's creation

Physically Tsubaki is a fine specimen, 5'7 tall with a well-formed, athletic yet still sexy body. She has long red hair and piercing blue eyes. She usually dresses quite modestly, as is the standard within her family

Last edited:

X Man

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Figured i'd throw my hat in the ring here too if someone has time to run another game? Just single player for me please :)
(No rush if everyone has too much on their plates right now)

Name: Joanna Summers
Level 0 Trait: Polearm Mastery
Description:

Attitude: As a recovered sex addict Jo will try her best to defend herself in the EGG, once she becomes aroused and starts to lose her inhibitions however there is no telling how she will react.

Extra notes: Jo has undergone some serious mental treatment to get over her addiction to sex, she has been drafted in for testing to see how someone who has suffered an addiciton like hers would react to the EGG. Her weapon of choice whilst in the EGG is a Bo Staff.