The (New) New EGG!

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: The (New) New EGG!

====Bio====
Name: Priscilla
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
The girl, obviously.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Priscilla is fairly repressed, and has been looking for an outlet for her desires. The EGG seemed like the perfect opportunity.

Humans: Y 3
Male/Female: Y 1
Female/Female: Y 4
Pregnancy: Y 5
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 3
Egg laying: Y 4
Sex Change: Y 2
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y 5
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Very Rough
Additional Category? (Feel free to add a category if you want.)

Once in multiplayer, she'll choose the Offensive Level option. PvP seems fun, after all.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Mitsuki Tamaeda
Level 0 Trait: Bow Expertise
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Mitsuki is a very introverted and quiet young girl. She prefers to mostly keep to herself and at times finds it difficult to express her feelings. She is also quite shy and softspoken when does choose to speak. She likes to dress in gothic-lolita style clothing. She is secretly very interested in sexual matters, occasionally secretly touching her self and trying to relieve her curiosity and desire for such things when no one is looking. She is also most friendly when one can get her to open up. She snuck out to the EGG despite what her parents and others thought of it, after hearing the rumors about the game.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Mitsuki is quite sensitive especially on her nipples and in her genral vaginal area. she has a nice neat triangle of dark brown pubic hair, which she has been to known to play with to stimulate the area as well. She is also somewhat of a closet masochist.

(Ready for Multiplayer)

Humans: Y 5
Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 5
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 5
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 3
Egg laying: Y 3
Sex Change: Y 5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Beasts (Monstrous Animals/Werewolves/Etc..): Y 3
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Rough but horribly so.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tenta, are you really sure you want her age to be 15? Think about it.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay how about 17-18. I forgot bout the whole Loli thing. >:p

OP
the64bitbot

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

18 is fine. Chamber Corp wouldn't accept underage testers.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

How hard would it be to get back into dis again? either with Shalen or someone else?

Skull_Man

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I hope you have some openings

====Bio====
Name: Jessa
Level 0 Trait: Sword Expertise 1
Description:
Even at her age and after having a child Jessa still held onto her youthful body. She is curvy and short, only 5’4” but boasts a larger cup size than most girls her size. (picture outfit not what she would normally wear)

Attitude/History She married at a young age to a much older, wealthier man, seeing her he had lusted after her body. Together they had a child and years later he passed away. She raised the child alone (with her late husbands’ considerable assets) and his family insisted on sending him away to a prestigious boarding school.
This left her alone and with nothing to do, her body used to the attentions of her husband and without she lacks a proper outlet. She coped by playing video games and eventually received an invitation to participate I the Beta of the “EGG”.
She agreed, anything to distract her from the dullness of her life.

((sorry my writing sucks right now, its late))
For multiplayer (but will play single player if no multiplayer is available)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Rachel
Level 0 Trait:
Magic 1 | A character can preform magic, depending on rank, usable in combat, adding +X to combat rolls.

Description:
Except that inside the EGG, she'll spontaneously sprout elf ears for no apparent reason.

Attitude: Very sarcastic, and extremely happy to point out everyone elses flaws while becoming very angry whenever anyone points out her own.

Last edited:

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Carmen "Raine" Raineyday
Level 0 Trait: Bardskill
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Dee stands tall at 190 cm. (Around 6'4") But has a slim physique, accentuating her height further... If it wasn't for the gentle curves and respectable D cup breast

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Carmen prefers people call her by her nickname Raine. Having got into music at an early age, learned how to play as many instruments as she could lay her hands on... Just barely getting good with one before moving onto the next... The only one she remained true to, was the Guitar... Most of her thoughts and emotions are written down, not in a journal, but on a tab key and staff...

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well, I'm bored, it seems that Kakka still isn't going to update Mica thread(he's claiming he needs to think up a "plot" or some nonsense like that), DP doesn't seem to be updating very quickly either, I'm still stuck on some points of how BlankIt should actually work and I have an idea regarding the EGG...well, it's more of a question, really, depending on how you formulate it and it'll give me and MBS something to continue our argument about... So I'm making a new character.

Bio
Name: Mina Crowley
Level 0 Trait: zero-G training
Description: Mina has been practicing gymnastics for most of her life, and it shows in her petite form's well-toned muscles and almost boyish figure. Her dark hair is long and almost always tied on a ponytail as not to get in the way and her posture accentuates the fire of her hazel eyes.

Attitude: As a child, Mina was only kind of focused at best. She wanted to be a professional gymnast or possibly an astronaut, so she didn't pay much attention to the school. Years got by and while she was in her early teens, her coach flat out told her that she wasn't good enough to become one. After a few weeks of acting like a spoiled brat, she(her parents would add finally) found her focus. She still practiced gymnastics with even more passion than before, but she also focused at school. In fact, for the next several years she hardly did anything else. Her mediocre grades went up and she managed to get into college, to pre-med program no less. Near burning out at this point, it took a concentrated effort from her coach and her few friends to convince her to slow down a bit. One of her friends even mentioned a virtual-reality program called EGG, though not it's exact nature, and curiosity combined with memories of her childhood fantasy of experiencing a weightless environment made her want to see if EGG could offer her what she hoped it would...

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Like I said, I need some sort of backstory to run with. Mica's thread didn't kick off properly because I felt like I was forcing it. The same thing happened when I entered a multiplayer game that I ended up quittting three days later for it was going nowhere. To be brutally honest, I shouldn't have started the game at all, there might've been a proper Mica thread if I didn't act on some spur of the moment thing and just try to push it along

But yeah, apologies and all that, maybe there'll be better times ahead with a more inspired GM to run things.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That's an interesting concept for a character H-Spider. If I weren't already full with my games I'd consider running one for you.

RandomGuy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Sarah Bentof
Level 0 Trait: Sword Expertise 0
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Standing at 5'5", Sarah is a slender girl, having small breasts (for which she was teased in high school and is still somewhat shy about), but a toned body, not muscular, but strong. Her belly is flat from a regular exercise program that has led to a decent level of fitness. She keeps her blonde hair at about shoulder length, and her blue eyes seem to sparkle when she's happy.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Outgoing and friendly for the most part, Sarah is at her shyest when her friends start talking about anything sexual, having no real experience in the area. She also doesn't deal well with large groups of people she doesn't know, and isn't very good about talking with strangers outside of necessity. The one area she isn't shy about, however, is gaming. Sarah is a consummate gamer, having experienced almost every genre available and enjoying most of them to some extent. Roleplaying has always been her favorite, though, so when her friends told her about this new system, she knew she had to try it out somehow.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): Sarah is obviously a virgin, only having had a boyfriend for a month or so in high school. Her knowledge of sex is strictly second-hand or taken from the erotic literature she secretly reads. She has developed somewhat of a fetish for rape fantasies, especially those ending with consequences beyond the immediate violation. Also loves the idea of being taken from behind. Doesn't share any of this with friends.

Also, she loves cats.

OOC: I actually have a fairly good idea of what I want to see, namely Sarah in a labyrinth (that she has to get out of) with people (and other things) trying to get her, though she'd never suggest that. Please make it one of the options.
=======

I think I've done this right. Please let me know if I haven't. I'm assuming the standard practice is that a GM with time/desire sends a PM to the player, yes?

Last edited:

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Kara (in the real world), Lina (in the game world)
Level 0 Trait: Axe
Description: Kara: Kara is a young college girl, shy and withdrawn from the world. She's good with computers, numbers, and trains in martial arts for the discipline. When she found out about the recent testing for the EGG, Kara was quick to jump on it, explaining that it was a technological breakthrough and she'd love to be part of the experiment.
Picture:

Lina: Lina is Kara, but is a character she's played as in hundreds of online games. She's always the same: Olive skin, red hair, and an avid axe user. Lina is the exact opposite of Kara; she's brash, out-going, and has actually had sex - not to mention curvy in all the right places.
Picture: (From the game Amazon Warriors Unlimited)

Attitude: Kara is very shy and withdrawn, but very intelligent. She's a bit of a geek when it comes to computers and video games.

Lina is the exact opposite: She speaks her mind and is very defiant of any sort of set rules or laws.

Extra Notes: The only reason Kara made the personality of Lina was to be someone different - the person she really wants to be. However, deep down, and something that Kara now admits, she enjoys seeing Lina humiliated and dominated by others - which now has, over the years, become Kara's main reason for still playing as Lina. The girl wouldn't ever admit her submissive personality - but she takes great pleasure from it.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

For the single player game with Tiff

Name: Mei-Lien
Level 0 Trait: Unarmed Expertise
Description: Tall and extremely fit, Mei-Lien is graced with a feminine figure despite her athleticism. She has long red hair and blue eyes. The girl usually dresses in a green chinese dress with white pants and a puffy-sleeved shirt under it, along with a green beret.

Attitude: Once a martial arts champion, Mei-Lien has since departed the scene of disciplined combat and made her way into violent street fights and underground fighting rings to gather fame and wealth for herself. Succeeding somewhat in her endeavors, the girl finds herself at a game test after being promised a considerable sum of money. The opportunity to test her strenght against creatures she'd never see in real life is another factor that helps her come to the decision.

While her usual disciplined and honorable mannerisms are still strongly embedded in her, Mei-Lien's streetfighting days have given her a ruthless edge. She is polite and keeps to her word when it's given, but when opportunity presents itself, she can be a cruel and abusive person if it somehow benefits her cause.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Decided to give this game a shot. Blue said he'd be willing to GM for me.

Name: Fate Harris
Level 0 Trait: Swords
Description:
Fate:

Persona:

Attitude:
Although fairly popular in her college and being involved on the swim team, Fate hides a darker side of herself. The first time she noticed was during her frosh week initiation where, one night, she was made to walk across campus wearing nothing at all. Since then she has realized she is a hopeless exhibitionist and revels in it, addicted to the thrill of others possibly seeing her and the risk of getting caught, though she's too worried about going too far in areas where she would get in trouble for revealing too much. That's why, during her summer off, she applied to try out the EGG, planning on using the virutal world to reveal herself as much as she wants without real world consequences.

Extra Notes:
Fate is known around her college by the guys as a tease, as she always turns them down, despite showing a lot of skin and acting very provocativly. In truth, she's afraid of men, her father having abused her and her sister when they were young. Also, having grown up in a very controlled household, the thought of having a relationship with another woman just hasnt occured to her.

In addition to being an exhibitionist, Fate also has an interest in tight, bondage style clothing, possibly relating to her desire to be seen.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sakura Hinobashi
Age 19
weapon Battleaxe

Description: Sakura have a well made body with an ample breast and green eyes with blue hair. She has been altered geneticaly like many childrens to fit the changed world, no more sexual diseases and sickness for the long extended live that sakura will have. she has been a normal shy college girl, her friends ussualy had been her voice and her in some way rich family had her future ready as a wife for a millonaire man who she never had seen, only to earn more power in this dangerous era. Of course that Sakura is against it and ussualy run to the houses of her friends, until her family started to reduce her freedom. Fortunately for her a friend talk her about how she could escape of this situation for a pair of days to rest and decide what she will do with her future.

Inner self: She had not changed too much of her true self, even getting ashamed to show a little of more her meat and of course she remain virgin. Sakura expect to decide what to do with her life, maybe sue her family or escape, but never will accept a marriage solved by her family, even if she dont have too much courage to go agains the will of her parents.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

====Bio====
Name: Suri Dahan
Level 0 Trait: Axes

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): Despite her unassuming appearance, Suri is actually fairly aggressive. She's quite the gamer, and is used to playing games in a very uncooperative way, oftentimes being something of an ass to the NPCs if given the chance.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): She would actually be wearing clothes in the EGG normally, something fairly unassuming. She envisions herself with the cat ears/tail for reasons of cuteness in her mind, but they aren't necessary. Your move, bitbot.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Sorry, i had been really busy these weeks, maybe tomorrow will be the last day of this Lab Marathon mixed with the last week before the exams. I had already maded the exams for the students and now we are over march to end the last topics. So today i will only update in the morning and then i will be able to update all in the night after work.